Holy shit

Which one of you absolute fucking spergs did the poor girl get connected with at iBuyPower?

I know it's one of you. youtube.com/watch?v=wsfjx5T46Zk

Attached: Linus O-Face.png (1282x682, 1.15M)

>watching l*nus videos

Reminder to hide and report all threads created by pathetic NEETs trying to shill their favourite YouTube e-celeb

>posts on Jow Forums
>having a job, and not living in mother's basement

pick one

I thought so too until such unmistakably Jow Forums levels of autism picked up the phone at iBuyPower tech support.

Attached: fuck off shill.png (424x27, 2K)

Go report the actual shill threads from all the Apple posters. I'm here to laugh at the utter autism on display in this one particular LTT video.

>Probably lots of people fucking shit up and bitching that the agent killed their computer and voiding their warranty

Whoooooa

>Get connected to tech illiterate woman
>Tell her to ask a family member to help her
The guy did the right thing

fuckin AirSoft gun sittin on the table

Found the sperg.

Legum servi sumus

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-19 10-07-53.png (310x63, 5K)

I would have told the girl on the phone to touch her nose with a finger to "remove static"

imagine the face she makes when she gets her asshole eaten out

Found the thot.

He could have atleast attempted if she was willing to continue in the process. I mean they are paid to be on the phone so

>linus promotes himself day in and day out on g
>surprised when someone becomes a viewer
i mean what did he expect?

I like how naive he is about IVR systems of large corporations with multiple departments and leftover parts of bought out companies and support subcontractors like DELL and HP. No shit they are going to get transferred 5 times if they call some general dell line and need to get to home desktop PC support. The hold etiquette and failure to supply the info to the next rep via internal chat or whatever are pretty bad though. They are probably just doing cold transfers left and right. Not to mention that Dell are obviously all poos.

oh man this is painful to watch
can't handle so much cringe

>telling someone who bought your product to seek help from someone else
ye that s not how you run a business

It's pretty fucking easy for a normalfag to plug it halfways and fry the module or the moderboard or both because of short circuited pins.
If that happened it'd be either losing a bunch of money or having a very angry customer, so maybe it was the right choice.
If she wanted to do it anyways he already told you the problem, she could google it and do it in 15 minutes, he just wasn't willing to assume responsibility for fried hardware.

This.
People here tend to forget how stupid normies can get.

Lol typical incel

Hope he gets fired

This is actually one of the better series of videos linus has done. Good stuff.

Nothing can top scrapyard wars or [spoiler]the moving vlog[/spoiler]

While I'm kinda convinced there's some shilling there I'm willing to believe at least that yeah, their support is probably that shitty.

However it does sound a little weird that someone who supposedly bought a "gaymen" PC for their brother and doesn't know how computar work is able to notice that only 8GB of RAM are detected. If I knew the specifics I would still comply and give instructions but come the fuck on. Bitch has a "brother" that "plays vidyagames on PC" but she has no family member that can help her out.

Whatever the case is, motherfucker was rude. It takes like 5-10 minutes to explain that shit.

they may be poos but they're poos with good trouble shooting documentation apparently

>another "linus the creator of linux thread"

Attached: 1543735861973.png (100x100, 296)

Nothing wrong with that, she should consult someone more techy

you mean like tech support ???

That guy can't come to her house and she is clueless and would fuck something up

If only there was a way to provide that service you are legally obliged to do...

>their warranty is telling people to figure it out with family or friends
found the ceo

>hating on linus
dabbing on you haters, big oof

Attached: oof.png (227x326, 188K)

basedest post in this thread

that was a very yikes cringe post.
Delete it, sweaty

>Get connected to tech illiterate woman
Even the Rajeesha from Alienware managed to guide her through reseating the RAM.

Your argument would carry more weight of it weren't for how all the other vendors managed to get it right. If they're not willing to help out in the same way, then obviously they should have another way out, not "oh, tough luck *hangs up*".

>IVR systems of large corporations with multiple departments and leftover parts of bought out companies and support subcontractors
That may be the "reason" for bad support, but it's not an excuse for it.

Lol every time this guy's videos show up on my YouTube it baffles me that this is the guy who wrote Linux. He seems way too dumb