I have a Ryzen 2600 because I thought I got it as a good deal but I didn't. Should I just return it for a 2600x...

I have a Ryzen 2600 because I thought I got it as a good deal but I didn't. Should I just return it for a 2600x? I care more about the boosted clocks and maintaining my warranty.

Attached: 61IsA3O32GL._SX425_.jpg (425x371, 17K)

Do you want me to hold your dick while you piss? What the fuck nigger at least you can do is figure out do you care more for $50 or higher clocks. Jesus fucking Christ

Depends on your OC. A lot of 2600s will curb stomp an i5-8400 with nothing more than a $20 hyper 212 at 4.1-4.2 GHz. YMMV of course.

What RAM are you using, better RAM can make a significantly higher difference than 200-300 MHz higher clocks.

Attached: 1534326485713.png (1824x1026, 431K)

>I care more about the boosted clocks and maintaining my warranty.
Then yes, return and get a 2600x

Return it and buy a actual good CPU unit from Intel.

Fuck off, EVEN with liquid cooling you still get massive frame stuttering.

t. ex i7-8700K owner

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-23-10-06.png (720x1280, 161K)

Wtf how does a ryzen smash this Intel in a game like Fortnite that only uses 2 cores.

zen+ has about 5% higher IPC than coffeelake intel processors. However this can only be achieved with good RAM as something about infinity fabric affects core latency on zen+ which in turn results in similar performance as an intel processor clocked higher.

Attached: ryzen2-mem-w3-2.png (830x541, 12K)

What are the blue and green bars here.
And what's IPC?
I heard I should get Samsung b die Ram for the ryzen build I am in the process of speccing out with 3000 mhz and 14 latency. Is this correct?

This. Stop your dumb kvetching already.

yeah on dogshit thats badly optimized like far cry primal maybe,how about you post something else

blue min, green average fps

Basically how much how much work a CPU core can do at any given frequency compared to another CPU at that same frequency, higher is good because it means you can do the same work at a lower frequency which saves power and reduces heat output.

As for the RAM, yeah that's a safe assumption to go on though recent bios updates have made more cheaper ram compatible with B450s.

>though recent bios updates have made more cheaper ram compatible with B450s
That's awesome to hear, I didn't know this. Are you able to share some more information on this that I can go on to research what ram I should buy. I was planning on getting whenever a 1700x or a 2700x, just haven't made up my mind yet. I wanted to get 2x8gb of ram to start.

Sorry m8, all I know. Maybe check out youtube vids on it, good luck.

Will do. Thanks!

Just buy this ram and OC to 3200mhz, also buy a 212 evo, its more than enough for my 8 core ryzen.

Attached: 3000.png (1724x487, 260K)

>Should I just return it for a 2600x?
Yes, they ARE better binned chips.
Despite what reviews would make you believe, few non-X chips can reach performance of X chips.

Jow Forums always says it's Samsung B die or nothing for Ryzen. It fucking sucks because a B die kit costs $210 for 16gb which is more than the fucking CPU. At that point you might as well build around a i5-8600k if it's a gaming PC.

I bought my 2600 paired with 2080 and have no issues even at stock. Don't listen to braindead intlel cucks here. For 1440p, my GPU is 99% the bottleneck, and when it isn't the GPU bottleneck is like 2-3%. And that's at stock.

what voltage is you ram at?

Ryzen has had many updates still 2017. It doesn't matter what ram you buy now. Just update your bios.

Stock, but my friend needed to OC to 1.4.

*on his PC

i bought the exact same ram, just werks. getting it to 3200mhz whas a breeze in the bios, absolutely no problems with the ryzen 5 2600.

based and zenpilled

What voltage?

>not overclocking everything that you can overclock
>implying they'll know if you RMA it
Might as well buy a non-K intel

Attached: cpuid.png (532x521, 55K)

ram has diminishing returns after 3200mhz cas 16.

that would be correct a year ago. b450/x470 boards don't have any issues with ram.

Yikes.

He's a lost cause. Permanently conditioned by the reptilian jew.

all ryzen motherboards are good now, after a year of updates my system is more stable than ever.

Attached: corsair air LPX 3000 b350.png (1214x404, 78K)

>intel stutters meme

Literally only on the dumpster fire that is the Dunia engine.

Whatever helps you not stutter at night.

>Return it and buy a actual good CPU unit from Intel.
OI VEY I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE

Faggot

Who the fuck runs 2933 at c16? C14 is standard.