1050ti gaming laptop for $660

>1050ti gaming laptop for $660

FUCK YEAR

Attached: B4F53EA6-52E0-4FE7-BD02-00584437A4E8.png (640x1136, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.ca/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=thinkpad x1 extreme&N=-1&isNodeId=1
sagernotebook.com/15-Inch-Gaming-Laptops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a ThinkPad

>throttles to 600mHz at 96°

>3 and half stars

I love how people think they've pulled one over on the industry or something when they find an laptop that's cheap compared to the on-paper specs. Good luck with it, user. See you at the geeksquad line about your USB ports in about 6 months.

>HP

Not even if you paid me

What are some god tier brands then?

Your mama

>pavilion
Better get that extended warranty, kid.

HP Elitebook

METABOX

>pavilion
I give it 6 months before it dies.

ibm thinkpad

Is lenovo legion y520 better regarding cooling capacity than this one ? (Same config)

yeah but it's not a mac i'll pass

>HP laptop that's not from their business line

Man just use an egpu if you REALLY want to game on a laptop. Why the hell would you want to buy this?

It's worse than pretty much anything else except gaming, but costs way fucking more. Not to mention you couldn't take it to work without being laughed at

>Pavilion
*falls apart after a year*

>1366x768 TN screen
>no SSD
>garbage keybaord and trackpad
>likely gabage battery
>garbage build quality
>only 8GB RAM

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (523x431, 22K)

i got the same graphics card, a 6 core processor and double the ram for 50$ more. laptops aren't for gayming

probably 4x the storage too

Just buy a desktop, trust me user please :(

i did build a desktop, i was merely showcasing why laptops should obly be used for light productivity tasks

this. dont get fucked by the HP meme... unless its business class I had an elitebook last a long time

woops i'm no OP, idk why i replied

T420 £100
1050ti £100-120
Egpu kit £50 (?)
Old SFF optiplex PSU £30

Could probably spend the rest on the quad core upgrade and some more ram too

Cute

Attached: 20228259_1917779591795862_6181984900838137121_n.png.jpg (519x769, 26K)

>hey son we know you like that razer laptop so much, but this was much cheaper!

Attached: 4122537452542.png (1634x583, 289K)

> i5
kek. fuck off.
>> HP
>>Not even if you paid me
yeah, no thanks.
> i prefer to have my computers where the batteries are glued in and RAM+SSD are soldered.
apple faggots.. all the same npc.
> yet another i5
craptacular.

>be me
>current year
>want to buy a quad core laptop with numpad, 1080p ips, side exhaust, no thunderbolt, near 100% RGB & aRGB, 1060 or similar gpu, user maintenance friendly
>no HP, no Acer, no Asus
>2 months later and I might as well be looking for Skyrim on 5.25" floppy

Why is it so hard to find something nice and clean and strong and not gamer shit? I've looked at units up to $2500. A couple were really nice but the screens turned out to be shit. Am I being too picky?

Attached: 1381716422705.jpg (219x251, 16K)

I have had my pavilion for 5 years now, absolutely no issues with it.

Probably shit build quality and thermals.
BUT YEAH IT CAN RUN MUH GAYMEN!

Why don't you just buy a normal laptop with good build quality but only integrated graphics and a desktop for gaming?

>posting anime

excuse me my post was a joke you fucking take it back fuckface. besides an i5 8300h is about as good as a 7700hq so stuff it up your butt queer.

>Why is it so hard to find something nice and clean and strong and not gamer shit?
It's easier to market to impressionable kids.

1050ti can barely run 60fps 1080p medium tho its gonna age like milk the 6gb 1060 or 1070 maxq is much better

>i5
A 4C/8T CPU for a laptop in this price segment really isn't that bad.

Elitebooks are still good
They removed hardware left and right click kinda taking a huge hit for me on the probook

I have an Elitebook as well. I wanted to put Win7 on it. Too bad for me HP only posted drivers for about half of it and I'd lose basic things including the fucking fn keys. Win10? Same shit. The only Windows with complete drivers is 8.1 and then the bluetooth doesn't work. Bluetooth works fine in Ubuntu but refuse to connect in Windows.
The HP driver meme is real.

Attached: wbd82tC.jpg (1265x2037, 229K)

did this guy just post his address

>nice
>clean
>strong
>not gamer shit
ThinkPad.

>unironically recommending chinkbad
either parroting memes or deluded

>mechanical keyboard
I want a Thinkpad with one of those. I can never get scissor switches out without breaking something, they are so fragile. With mechanical you could just pull the keycap off. This shit should be the standard. Are there any small laptops with mechanical keyboards yet? I want it centered so no numpad for me.

Most of the drivers work on more than one version of Windows
I'm using 8.1 drivers on 10
They also work fine on 7

based

obligatory "do you know where you are post"

newfag

thinkpad x1 extreme fits all of your criteria. its too bad you didn't ask this a month ago when they were doing 30% off sales on all thinkpads.

>doesn't know only phone posting newfags still say newfag
I've probably been here longer than you've had pubes faggot

>$4300
newegg.ca/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=thinkpad x1 extreme&N=-1&isNodeId=1

jesus fuck

I recommend concealed carrying a ThinkPad on Jow Forums the other day, I've never even seen one irl

No that's the $5300 one he needs for the 1050 gpu

sagernotebook.com/15-Inch-Gaming-Laptops/

>8GB
Wow that's not even enough to browse the web comfortably.

I dont think so user

its 1080p

Attached: C47D4E3F-6741-4FEC-A5DD-AB1DE06652E8.png (640x1136, 294K)

>implying you can't game on a 1050ti

leave Jow Forums

we are on Jow Forums-Technology. /a/-weebshit is that way
>"b-b-but Moot said!"
Moot got fired