What's his iq?

what's his iq?
give me a rough estimate

Attached: rms.jpg (220x217, 12K)

c'mon, he can't even install a linux distro on his own

in binary

so is linus

At least that of isaac newton.

My rough estimate would be 150 IQ since IQ tests measure logical capabilities and not emotional capabilities. He may seem weird for some people but there's no way he's not high IQ.

I'd say 120-130. He's smart and has demonstrated proficiency in his crafts in line what would be expected of someone of his experience. He's continuously adapted to the cutting edge, but something about him feels off when comparing to the highest bracket.

At least 140.

Zoomers seem particularly obsessed with 'IQ'.

>commie
>complains about people having children
>environmentalist
90 at best

Fuck of boomer.

IQ don't mean shit if you're either a lazy piece of shit or an anxious procrastinator, ahah.

>gibs me dat
Should be around 85

F-fuck you

If I'm 134 he's 154.

>don't mean shit
>anxious procrastinator
found the double digit jelly fag

>tfw high IQ
>crippling ADHD and complete inability to focus
>adderall tolerance catching up with me

It was nice knowing you, anons

Attached: steve.png (287x316, 105K)

Found the shit skins.
The White Race has the highest IQ, this is why they're the most dominant species compared to animals (non-whites).

150+

Jow Forums
also jews and chinks have higher iq

Something between 95-100, he's not smart, just have too much time in his hand.

He wrote a fucking compiler from scratch back in the 80's. What do you mean he can't install a distro? He just didn't want to.

He passed that one harvard math class that routinely shreds IMO medalists right?
So probably quite high.

Says the retard whose country is kept on the top by H-1B visa workers and scientists who are all street shitters or chinks.

Every sophomore year Comp. Sci. student writes a compiler from scratch, user. Unless you attended uni in India, of course.

He looks about 110-125 but you never know.

IQ is USELESS without the proper knowledge.

If someone gives you random alien tools you don't know about, you will probably have more chance of success if your IQ is higher, but the real productivity comes when you have knowledge over something, preferably real experience, and also high IQ.

So... say you have 160 IQ. You will not beat someone with 105 IQ and 30 years of experience into something. After you start gathering knowledge about that topic and filling the memory gaps with real experiments, then maybe you can beat him in a couple years.

>mostly illiterate fishermen and rice farmers
>couldn't even invent forks, still eat using wooden straws
>higher IQ
lolk

>says the shit skin

>illiterate fishermen and rice farmers
>USA still lost
also what the fuck are wooden straws lmao

Yes. Anyone who gives him less than 130 only know him from his autistic free software obsession. He's most likely somewhere around 150.

Attached: 7ee22c8d-dbf9-4981-bafc-14a06cc43b1a.png (844x69, 8K)

95-100

>calculated iq four standard deviations above average
>still a fucking brainlet

Nice, I'm 126-134, based on several official independent tests, including Mensa.

They haven't figured out it doesn't mean shit.

Probably absurdly smart. I criticize the GNU project for failing to keep their promise of a free Unix, but Stallman is still the mind behind the core of GNU binutils and GCC. Those are part of a very small subset of free software that is leaps and bounds ahead of any proprietary alternative.
The only place where the GNU tools can't compete is debuggers, VS beats GDB by a mile, but that's a small complaint in light of GNU's superiority on every other front.

I'm dumber than a box of rocks and I'm around 117, so I would guess he has to be 145+.

somali-tier

so -1 if signed

The average IQ of Harvard students is about 145.
Stallman was not only accepted in the Math 55, the most difficult undergraduate math course in the US, and exhibited strong performance.
It's very likely his IQ is over 145.

>In 1970, this demanding course covered almost four years worth of mathematics classes in two semesters, and therefore drew only the most dedicated students. In the class of 1970, only 20 of the 75 students who began the class finished it due to its difficulty. Similar drop-out rates were true for the class of 1976: "Seventy started it, 20 finished it, and only 10 understood it." and for the class of 2009: "[...] we had 51 students the first day, 31 students the second day, 24 for the next four days, 23 for two more weeks, and then 21 for the rest of the first semester after the fifth Monday," said Scott Duke Kominers.

>The White Race has the highest IQ
Not true. Asian Americans and Jews are smarter than Caucasians on average.

Attached: 1988.png (490x414, 103K)

Comparing the white race to Asian Americans and American Jews is incorrect. Asian Americans is a biased sample of the Asian race and American Jews is a biased sample of the Jewish race. Only the best Asians make it out of that hellhole, and that's a fraction of the massive army of illiterate rice farmers and fishermen that remain behind. American Jews on the other hand are mostly pogrom fugitives, so, again, only a handful of the very smartest people managed to get away. Biased subsamples.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

/thread

No, it's -127

This. You have to be a Kaczynski-tier genius to stand out in Math 55.

this

just enough so Jow Forums will suck his dick furiously