go and install Windows 7 or some linux distro
just don't use this shit os

Need to focus on spying sorry

Install Gentoo

>Standard Dynamic Range
>144Hz
yikes

Enjoy your laggy monitor

VR doesn't work on windows 7. I'm forced to use this piece of shit.

That's what you get for buying into that retarded gaymen meme.
Grow up.

is that windows 10?
yes it is!

you aren't forced to use vr

>i followed one of those "take ownership of files and h4x0r them" guides
>fucked it up and locked myself out of system files
>this is windows' fault

Attached: steviewonder.jpg (600x600, 68K)

>using Windows 10
You deserved it for being stupid enough to install that piece of shit

>FUCK AUTOMATED UPDATES
Why don't you set it to not install updates without asking you?

Because, like most whiny bitches that bitch in a whiny fashion about this, he has no idea how - nor the IQ to Google it.

Nothing is more adult than being this level of concerned with what other people do in their free time.

Nothing is more adult than sitting infront of a screen pressing buttons for things to happen in a virtual world and feeling accomplished when you get the dopamine hit from fictional "points".

>Please be patient, I have autism

>no u: the post
You're really bad at this, user.

>no argument
Alright, keep chasing that next dopamine hit when you "rank up" while adults work on actual projects.

I'm not even the user you were talking to. That's the only "hit" I'm getting: watching you flail around like a baby that's been dropped on its head repeatedly.

>i-i-im n-n-not the a-user you w-w-were talking to
Nice try, gaymer manchild.

OP here, I'd like to say that I found the problem and fixed it. You can shut my thread down now, mods!

Attached: 1360136862945.gif (140x140, 1.27M)

>You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why I use "net user administrator /active:yes" immediately after installing windows, relog to administrator, and never use another account, ever since Vista.

I wouldn't waste time on anonymous message boards, user. Your "rank" in the latest meme game is going to deteriorate and all the epic gaymers on discord are going to remove you from their groups.

you dun goofed up kid
>Got Windows 10 Home Edition
>Tries to unlock it
>fucks up installation

>windows is insecure
>this is ms's fault
Jesus.

Attached: 1541140137124.jpg (618x679, 30K)

Ahem
Fuck Microsoft especially Windows 10 the store is a joke

>being too retarded to use Windows

I have no idea what any of you've written has anything to do with what you responded to.

You do know that people play videogames for fun (story etc) too right? Not just because of some dopemine rush in competitive games.

> install windows 10 ltsc

It's always the ones who run as Administrator all day that bitch the loudest about "Windows being insecure". If you strip out every layer of protection - well, duh.

I haven't had a security issue with windows since using Administrator with the exception of Win32.Ramon 3 years ago, and even that was an easy fix.

Luddites should stay away from things that disable features that hold their hands.

Then you are in the extreme minority.

Well, I actually used my previous computers to get a fucking clue, instead of fapping between eating and sleeping.

>he doesn't use take ownership registry
>he doesn't have 100% owner rights to his own computer

>actually this stupid
"Log on" as LocalSystem, and act with impunity. Of course, you have to start the service manager yourself...

>he uses his computer in permanent su

yikes

Same effect as , far less effort, far less likely to break something like .

being this much of a childish moron that you actually give a shit that someone plays video games in their free time. Enjoy your ego trip on an anime website, big boy who is apparently now an adult, because he denies that fun things are fun.

(Checked)
The funniest part is that I don't - he was attacking the wrong person the entire time.

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 61K)

enjoy your choppy monitor

Just because you have owner rights doesn't mean you have to own the entire computer. In linux systems you don't sudo every file, nor are you logged in as root since it's a security issue. The same thing goes for windows. But you should always be aware on how to take ownership over the specific files you want

>I run all .exe with highest possible privileges

Attached: 1526325564340.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I agree. Today I boot the W10 shit and a BSOD popped out after a long time loading animation.
I mean wtf?

Enjoy your input lag and faster eye strain fag

I use VR on Windows 7. What device are you using? Oculus works just fine, even on my old hardware.

you shouldn't blame your retardedness on w10, user

>retarded child can't into windows
yikes

>windows 10

Attached: 1522187766673.jpg (600x600, 67K)

I use VR just fine on 7 Ultimate 64x.