Https://www.wired.com/story/elon-musk-tesla-life-inside-gigafactory/

>“Hey, buddy, this doesn’t work!” Musk shouted at the engineer, according to someone who heard the conversation. “Did you do this?”

>The engineer was taken aback. He had never met Musk before. Musk didn’t even know the engineer’s name. The young man wasn’t certain what, exactly, Musk was asking him, or why he sounded so angry.

>“You mean, program the robot?” the engineer said. “Or design that tool?”

>“Did you fucking do this?” Musk asked him.

>“I’m not sure what you’re referring to?” the engineer replied apologetically.

>“You’re a fucking idiot!” Musk shouted back. “Get the fuck out and don’t come back!”

>The young engineer climbed over a low safety barrier and walked away. He was bewildered by what had just happened. The entire conversation had lasted less than a minute. A few moments later, his manager came over to say that he had been fired on Musk’s orders, according to two people with knowledge of the situation. The engineer was shocked. He’d been working so hard. He was set to get a review from his manager the next week, and had been hearing only positive things. Instead, two days later, he signed his separation papers.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_aa5d526a-c333-11e8-a932-84839f5183a4.jpg (685x385, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X5ZpiTGI7D4
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-gwXJsWHupg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Cy0V9xnUsAQsqnJ.jpg (1008x672, 139K)

based elon

>doesn't understand what he's working on and tries to get fresh with his boss when called out
>fired
based Musk

Wait, isn't this the Chris Roberts pasta?

I just can't believe work inside a giant factory owned by a billionaire could be so Dickensian.

i wonder why there could be constant propaganda against the one electric car company that could be counted as successful

really it's one of these mysteries that will take a decade to solve

Attached: zPvnh52.jpg (1080x719, 548K)

based and redpilled

>10,000 words on Elon Musk

lol fuck off

Kek nice pasta
>check link
>it's real
what the fuck

>Musk had demanded that his factories be automated as much as possible. But among the consequences of this extreme roboticization were delays and malfunctions. Tesla had spent more than $1 billion building the Gigafactory, and almost nothing was going as planned.

kek

I remember reading that Steve Jobs in the 80s wanted the Mac or NeXT to have automated production, but all it did was to delay shipping and waste engineers time

wait, it's news that muskweed is an asshole?

stfu, cuck.
Musk is gonna bring humanity to Mars within 2 years.
Actual Mars colony within the next decade

why is MUSK such an asshole?

Attached: 1536936873672.jpg (704x720, 51K)

based

That's how you get instantly break a perfectly sane mane and have him murder you.

Lol wagies btfo

Attached: 7e0a3e8da7d051be88e7e4d749559b0d3f3fe4af8636ca0fd468c877b01ce045.png (900x900, 373K)

>sane man
>working for Tesla
Something doesn't add up there

I saw Elon Musk at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I remember that

I cant believe any sane person would do that.

but that is stallman's meme.

lurk moar

Attached: bfb.jpg (500x544, 112K)

based Musk. That pussy deserved that shit.

the muskie boys in this thread are the absolute worst.

the guy can't turn a profit. he's an egotistical sociopath who's in over his head. sorry to learn that your tony stark fantasy circlejerk must come to an end

Attached: DXgQoJMVMAAkYrm.jpg (500x400, 38K)

t. diesel engine driver

fuck mars lets take over venus
mars is for dumb BITCHES

>infetterence
Every fucking time.

420 bro. Musk is a lehend.

Haha yeah, if he had a modicum of intelligence he would be a NEET posting on Jow Forums

He flew too close to the sun and his wings are melting.

Mad man
youtu.be/X5ZpiTGI7D4

Based.
Engineers don't deserve free passes. He was fucking something up and Elon called him on it.

>thinks he can oversee an alien dreadnought
>can't even control his woman
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

I'd have have told him to go fuck himself, and take his shitty electric cars that spontaneously combust with him.

It's from /mu/ you dip

The success of Tesla was the worst thing that ever happened to Musk. Being successful on paper means that you actually have to produce the first viable electric car company in history, which is harder since it requires first breaking new technological ground and then a massive production scale, all in a short time frame.

Part of him probably wishes he had never started Tesla but instead enjoyed his money and youth. Let someone else be the first electric car company.

>tfw you will never be an autistic rich nerd who gets to fuck prime Talulah
what the fuck is the point in life bros

Attached: its_over_its_finished.png (298x260, 62K)

>Let someone else be the first electric car company.
Why? Because you don't want it to be him specifically?

it's from a kanye west forum

>doesn't understand what exactly is wrong with something
>"I'll just shout at one of people involved with it and fire him to feed my ego. Clearly this'll make everyone work even harder and people won't see me as the autistic betafag that I am!"
What a pajeet way of thinking.

>the one electric car company that could be counted as successful
You have to be 18+ to post here.

>people saying this was a dick move by Elon Musk
>people not recognising the ridiculousness in this kind of fuckery being lawful at all
At-will employment is a meme and the fact that people accept this makes the "wagecuck" distressingly accurate.

Rise up, American workers. Rise up, and find strength in unity.

At some point I gave up and embraced a lifestyle of slavery/self-sacrifice. It's preferable only to death, but someone in the next generation may benefit from my life's work and find purpose themselves where I couldn't.

If something good happens to me, so be it, but it's not the expectation. The expectation is to utilize the 100 years I've been given instead of waste them. I appreciate the people that did it before me.

Attached: Old-Man-Plants-Tree.jpg (317x383, 30K)

I can't help but imagine the opposite.
>Elon is lenient
>guy continues to work on it
>Headline: Tesla robots will literally come into your home and skin your baby because of this one simple programming error!

>programming errors lead to complex functionality just working differently, i.e. turns production robots into Skynet Terminators
>implying they simply don't lead to robots using the wrong dimension bolts

This, but unironically. How can people seriously live under those conditions? How can you enjoy vacations or time off when you live with a constant fear of getting fired?

Don't forget about the Nissan Leaf!

>implying the difference between lethal and non-lethal bolts is insignificant

based, how will wagecucks ever recover

Attached: 1544553249577.png (784x645, 36K)

>be beta cuck that gets fucked over by Johnny Depp's sloppy seconds
>take it out on your employees instead

The interesting part is that the whole point of the giga factory is to be as automated as possible so it's designed to strip power from workers by making them obsolete. Uniting won't help much then.

It's funny how American workers have been brainwashed to worry about cheap Chinese labour and visa workers, when their own bosses and politicians are looking into all possible opportunities to screw them over.

imagine being so stupid that you're even able to commit fraud by making a joke dude weed lmao 420 tweet to impress your goblin girlfriend

>Civilization is based on self-sacrifice. On the Willingness of men to go out and die for what they believe in. When you get rid of that self sacrifice you get anarchy. Civilization is built because I am willing to give up something for my family, and the family is willing to give up something in order for the town to succeed, and the town is willing to give up something so the state can be in business, and the state is willing to give up something so the nation can succeed. Self-sacrifice is the first principle of civilization.

this was supposed to be for

Based

There's no fucking way this is real, it reads like fucking copypasta

there are manufacturers in both japan and germany that make electric cars and they're pretty widespread apart from usa.

Absolutely based

Tesla wasn't started by Musk and it's far from the first electric car company.

>I love Elon! I love Tesla!

Attached: 1516429302479.jpg (575x651, 65K)

I saw Elon at a plant line in the Gigafactory yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him what he was referring to or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “I don't know?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued browsing reddit on my phone, and I heard him scream “PACK YOUR SHIT” as I walked off.

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You clearly have never managed anyone. The only way to effectively manage engineers is by being an asshole.

This is copy pasta about a artist. I forgot which one.

Flying Lotus, Kanye West, and more.

Is this a parody article

Tesla aren't even close to being the biggest manufacturer of electric cars though. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance sells more than twice as many every year. Musk is just a huge faggot.

except the renault-nissan-mitsubishi president has been arrested on fraud charges, so tough luck faggot

probably never happened but I hope it did

No, Elon is the incompetent type of asshole. He once tried to design his own fucking rocket engines for spacex. Like, he submitted his own terrible OC designs and forced his team of engineers to build them for him, and they failed miserably of course, because this idiot doesn't know what the hell he's doing. It caused a massive section of his team to quit. He's a dumb fucking idiot who doesn't know jack shit about the company he owns, but has inhaled every bit of praise redditards have heaped on him. Anyone who unironically looks up to Elon Musk is an idiot.

So? These are megacorporations. Everything will continue as usual.

That would be hilarious if true but I can't find a source.

Sounds like something a Nazi would say.

there's literally nothing wrong with forcing your own company to build your own terribly designed toy rocket

Attached: 1_Y3ZibsBlrVfWspy9HLANPQ.jpg (640x478, 75K)

George Rockwell said it. He was a popular American Nazi.

Attached: 1494751995834.jpg (1015x366, 118K)

>make one mistake on actual rocket science
>forever a failure in the eyes of user
harsh

Do anyone have a manager like Picard who asks for advice and suggestions?

Attached: 220px-Captain_Picard_Chair.jpg (220x182, 14K)

wasnt he murdered by his homosexual lover or something?

I don't recall.

> t. asshole
How come I work with calm bosses?

how did musk fire this dude if he didn't know his name

yea i always wanted a car that can travel 180km at 80km/h before needing a 6 hour recharge

Of course there isn't a source. You think that could ever leak out without people getting in huge trouble with the company? Enough has been said, and what you're hearing is second hand.
Elon Musk isn't a rocket scientist. He's a moron who has fully come to believe the praise that 13 year olds have heaped upon him. He literally thought the dumb shit he sketched up in like his spare time would fly better than the shit his engineers were designing full time. I haven't paid much attention to that whole Thailand cave rescue business, but it sort of illustrates how insane he's gone.

>The expectation is to utilize the 100 years I've been given
>100 years
r e t a r d

Did you see todays article on his hyperloop? A 1km tunnel with bumper cars on rails moving slower than a train.

It's flabbergasting how people keep falling for this guys scams.

Elaborate.

>there is no source
>just BELIEVE me

Attached: 1542993771170.jpg (960x702, 46K)

Attached: dude_trust_me.png (224x50, 828)

I love this pasta and read it every single time it gets posted.

>At work, Musk sometimes seemed almost giddy, occasionally interrupting meetings to insist that his colleagues watch clips of Monty Python episodes on his computer, according to several people. A particular favorite was a skit of aristocrats debating the virtues of words like antelope versus sausage. He would play it more than once, laughing uproariously each time, as his colleagues waited to return to the issues at hand.

Attached: 1536302873545.png (483x581, 341K)

>firing incompetent people BAAAAD

because elon musk is anti-american conman who is embezzling subsidies and doing all kinds of shady shit while also underpaying workers and forcing them to work terrible jobs

> He posted bits of poems, derided journalists, and taunted short-sellers who were betting that Tesla’s stock price would fall. “You’re an idiot,” he tweeted in 2017 at a transit expert who criticized him. “Sorry,” he clarified. “Meant to say ‘sanctimonious idiot.’” He also sent insults via other means. “You’re a horrible human being,” he emailed a former employee who had spoken out about Tesla, according to The Washington Post. He sent a BuzzFeed reporter an email calling him a “fucking asshole.”

Attached: 1476903225283.png (600x600, 478K)

>tfw badly written fanfic written by uncultured millenial soiboi
>still recognize the reference
youtube.com/watch?v=-gwXJsWHupg

Sounds american as hell to me.

Musk is cool and I wish him best of luck especially with his rocket company. Not even amerifat.

>why aren't you laughing?
>h-hehe
>LAUGH HARDER YOU STUPID FUCK, YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JOB?!