What does Jow Forums think of my breakfast?

What does Jow Forums think of my breakfast?

Attached: IMG_20181114_131502_677.jpg (1591x2304, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KP3_8uiBGfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bigger than mine

they don't call you hungary for nothing

that's more of a post lunch snack
breakfast would be fried or scrambled eggs instead of boiled and sausage instead of pepperoni
also who the fuck eats exactly 3 walnuts

youtube.com/watch?v=KP3_8uiBGfw

>Imagine the braps

what do you mean

Attached: 9b8ccc7d895805f9d0335a9392d80e1a.png (354x354, 173K)

What's the drink?

Otherwise working man's food if having issues with gluten.

Need some rice

Rice would be good for celiacs

It's not a full meal without some rice

That’s breakfast???

my mouth automatically waters when i see cured meats so pretty good

Smaller than mine

seems a bit dry
also you're obviously trying to be healthy but then you add a bunch of cured meat, I assume pork
isn't that supposed to be really salty and highfat
maybe I'm wrong

Not to mention that processed meats cause cancer according to 2015 WHO IARC research

I bet you're still HUNGARY after that meal.

eternal anglo strikes again

>cured meat
>processed meats cause cancer

Industrial additives and trans fats in preserved meat, poultry and fish products may indeed be a health threat.

Natural air dried and salt cured meats and fish are absolutely fine. More and more difficult to find commercially today, though.
Luckily for me I have the means and methods to make my own.

Attached: Sin título.png (877x565, 20K)

Correct. Smoked meat is not fine though.

Also it's the same paper that a lot of vegans haven't read and reference when they rant about red meat causing cancer. Spoilers: that wasn't the conclusion of it. IARC just has a general minimize your intake of red meat stance because preserved red meats were found to be more sanser than white meat

>Smoked meat is not fine though.
Debatable however.

The most hazardous particle size distribution in the smoke is the 10 to 300 nanometer range which doesn't get filtered by conventional means but distributes freely in the atmosphere.

Also, residues via oxidative combustion in non-compressed atmosphere are all reactive with oxygen.

Smoking as a food processing procedure does not produce high-strength monocrystalline whisker type residues (i.e. asbestos) which are small and sharp enough to penetrate a living organic cell and affect the mRNA without killing the cell.

Wood chip smoking procedure in ambient atmosphere doesn't produce any of that.