Best phone for privacy and security?

Best phone for privacy and security?

Attached: phone secure .jpg (615x280, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-43425333
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sadly the iPhone is the only one with trustworthy encryption. Three letters couldn't break it.

anything but chinkshit

blackberry

He is right doe, remember the FBI had to find some sketchy hacker to get in that killers phone, because apple wouldn't do it

bbc.com/news/technology-43425333

But you need somebody who already has one to get you introduced

motorola startac

It's not like the FBI couldn't get into it it's just not easy. The FBI just wanted to throw a shitshow to have apple give then one click access to every Apple device
Weather or not Apple has that ability to give them that ability is another story

Attached: apixequd3__71623.1450949538.1280.1280.jpg (1280x1280, 81K)

Sadly true, at the moment it’s a iPhone. The newer the better.
In a few months or a year, we‘ll see, the Librem Phone. Just google it.
It‘s still in development, but they started sending out developer boards already, so I guess they‘ll make it.

what are you hiding, user

Best phone is no phone

This.
Number two is the iPhone and blackberry (the real ones) are on number 3.
Then ther comes a whole bunch of nothing and just giving random people’s on the street your pictures or emails and asking them to take them to where they need to go.
And after a whole bunch of other ideas, you finally get to the end of the list, where android hangs out.

he said best, not worst. Go back to with your fruity toddler toys and viral marketing bullshit.

If you actually need to protect your privacy - your best bet is either a burner dumbphone or - even better - no phone at all.
Threadly reminder that nearly every cell phone has a universal back door that allows remote conversion into a listening device.

>triggered.jpg

8 dont own sheep phone, but this man is right iphones are still phones they can be cracked with out software, if whatever you have is that important, no phone is best optiom

>Lagdroid barely has aslr
>iPhones have fucking hardware pointer encryption
Sorry Lagdroids are shit at security panjeet

There's a reason iPhone 0day is millions of dollars and Android 0day is a dime a dozen

say no more famalamily

Attached: random-payphone.jpg (1936x2592, 1.75M)

Just dream on bunny girls senpai.

Yeah,guess that has some plausibility, I still dont get why the FBI didnt just try and brute force it or do anything,but my reasoning was, iphone are idiot proofed to hell, its the one nice thing I can say about them.

bait
retard that fell for bait. FBI was pushing apple to develop a method to unlock the iPhone to set a precedent in court that companies had to do this. Unsurprisingly as soon as they lost the case they were able to get it unlocked anyway.

I don't remember mentioning any android phones in my comment. At the very least they don't get a system-crashing bug every other year because of a """wrong""" sequence of UTF-8 characters.

Android's market half is fragmented af, while iphone's one is way more consistent, therefore with an iOS 0-day you can statistically get more victims. That's why it's more expensive.

They're all awful. If a phone does not have a software backdoor, it will likely have one on the hardware side.

iPhone 0day is significantly harder to find, it's probably the hardest target after chrome and windows
You really don't understand how many anti exploitation features modern iPhones have compared to android

Three letters did break it though?

Librem 5

Any 3 letters can break any phone I have no idea why people ever try to say shit like that

Huawei mate 20 pro

extended battery?

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

time of call-->cctv cameras at that time
Busted

>out now
Galaxy S3 running Replicant
>out later
Librem 5

Don't listen to retarded bs, be doesn't know what he's talking about. Android gives you the ability for full disk encryption just like iOS.

>Best phone for privacy and security?
If you are in the US, get a Chinese phone. If you are in China, get a US phone.

Apple is one of the three letter agencies!

Attached: apple-campus-780x409.jpg (780x409, 77K)

Attached: can-phone-isolated-13117892.jpg (1300x870, 140K)

>Phone
>Privacy

Ok, pal.

make sure no extra strings are attached to the can, or the fbi may have tapped it

If some three letters needs to break into your phone, you probably got more important issues to worry about(or nothing in this world can worry you anymore).
And such person wont browse this place anyway.