MILIMETER WAVES CAUSE CANCER

MILIMETER WAVES CAUSE CANCER

Attached: 1539475160226.jpg (645x729, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phone-towers.html
fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/mind_control/news.php?q=1242059570
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/healthyeating/10868428/Give-up-dairy-products-to-beat-cancer.html
tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scary shit man

Attached: cat..jpg (119x124, 2K)

you 5G shills are a low caliber low effort lot

Attached: 1545098896502.png (960x821, 697K)

Satellites used those for ages and nothing happened. Stop being such scared faggot pussies. You're gonna die either way

>for ages
grub knows floating tincan well

What's will all the 5G spam from the zionists lately?

>MILIMETER WAVES CAUSE CANCER
undiscovered thing isnt absence of that thing. There was no time to collect enough datas and research.

So do microwaves

wait. There was no time enough to test and u allready saying ITS NOT HARMFULL and NOT CAUSING CANCER? Was there ANY tests?

Mind control to NPC
Mind control to NPC
Spam your shill threads
And your wojak memes on Jow Forums

stick your head in a microwave for ten minutes then come back and post on here, tell me how those millimeter waves felt

Non ionizing = non cancerous
All they do is bump the electrons around and warm up whatever you bombard them with. They can't break molecular bonds.

You'd get 3rd degree burns, but not cancer.

>Don't sorry about 5G, goy, you'll just get your internal organs burned, not anything serious like cancer!

IT'S NON-IONIZING RADIATION SO IT CAN'T BE HARMFUL

Attached: hurrrr.jpg (288x381, 20K)

t. uneducated nigger

Stick your head in a microwave oven and see how well it works out for you. Don't worry, it's non ionizing, so it's completely safe.

>comparing a 1 watt transmitter in your pocket to a 750 watt microwave

a 1 watt transmitter that you carry close to your body 24/7

if you fall asleep next to your phone in bed you will tend to feel like shit when you wake up

>Implying 5G cell towers will be 1W
Surely you can't be serious

I sleep above a 5g wifi router, I'm fine.

with a ceiling/floor/bed shielding you from it
cell towers will be out in the open

You still get far more radiation from space. There is no science to support this idea.

You're not going to sleep against a cell tower. The power emitted falls off drastically the further away you get.

You really think a floor will attenuate a meaningful amount of signal? Congrats, you just outed yourself as a moron.

Attached: 20111228.gif (576x471, 15K)

5GHz routers have notoriously bad coverage inside a home because of obstacles like walls, kill yourself jackass

That's because the short wavelength doesn't penetrate objects easily, it bounces off. 5G is not the same as 5GHz. Cell frequencies are often 850 or 1900mhz. That long wavelength penetrates more readily.

Aàaaaaaaaaa ban it now

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phone-towers.html

10 hertz was proven back in the 70s to control people's minds and moods

yeah and has a 5GHz wifi router not 5G

>this entire fucking thread

Attached: tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg (800x450, 117K)

if you get too close to a high power transmitter at any frequency you're going to get fucked up

they want to put 5G towers everywhere in your neighborhood etc so you will get closer to them than before

retard

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20181219-211910.png (1080x1920, 327K)

Attached: Really+gotta+mention+this+i+look+at+news+from+both+_f4e4cc605b3a539707a1909bf601e84a.jpg (598x792, 106K)

Source retard

>15GHz
That can't even be absorbed by your skin. It will bounce right off you.

>speed of health

you deserve to die

Seriously.upgrading for that,much speed
What a joke

read the first sentence 20 nigabits is fast

The goal is to make a mesh network with low power transmitters. There aren't going to be giant cell towers mounted outside your window. Basically microcells.

>speed of health
the fuck are you on about?

Not if the initial rollout is all tower retrofits using the existing frequencies.

fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/mind_control/news.php?q=1242059570

there was also someone who worked on this stuff that was higher up, who confirms this.

Who cares

I really hope you picked that source at random. This website is insane.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1009x447, 454K)

anyone who doesn't want to be held hostage by the existing ISPs, that's who
also 5G will help bring high speed broadband to rural areas as well

if 4G is any indicator it will be retarded expensive with ridiculous bandwidth caps

No part of 5G will call cancer. cell phones don't cause cancer. They work in the waveforms that are too large to do damage. It's in there with microwaves*. When you get into nanometer waves like xray, gamma rays, and all the shit that makes nuclear waste bad (Its bad because of the energy in the material is decaying so fast and so violently, it fires ions and shit particles that rip dna because its so small.)

Cell phone towers are nowhere near as close.

* = A Microwave appliance does fuck shit up with regular long wave microwaves, but this is a device designed to do just that, it pours extream (will take 50 cells ontop of one another to reach this level) energy into whatever is inches infront of it. Its useless unless you directly infront of it,

that's some solid word salad

my bad, meant speed of transfer affecting health and not caring about it

i did. but look further into it.

shut up shill.

and who will be giving this 5G to people? The ISPs idot

Shill? Motherfucker did you pass 7th grade? this is basic physics. You have 0 understanding of "Radiation" other than "IT BAD, CANCER".

shut up meg

InfoWars please go away

see

This user has been successfully debunked. Please deposit 5 dollars into my paypal

paypal.me/AmericanShill.Jow Forums.G.201408001

>just because drinking milk for breakfast hasn't given you cancer doesn't mean it can't!!!1!
Is it brainlet con already?

>if you fall asleep next to your phone in bed you will tend to feel like shit when you wake up
uhh bro i smoked weed once and my cold went away haha take a hit man it's natural

>a cell tower is in direct line of sight from every imaginable place on earth
if this were true we would only need one tower in the entire world you dumb fuck

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/healthyeating/10868428/Give-up-dairy-products-to-beat-cancer.html

Not Infowars, Alex is a psyop.

Fuck off reference to the great american shilling date. You haven't debunked shit

All anons that have proven to have nigger IQ levels

all me

not all you nigger, 3 of those were mine. also, to fuck you and ur race baiting shit.

See Now, I mean, unless youre going to go full flat earth and say that 7th grade physics is wrong, you can. That doesnt make it correct though. Now I know youre going to make a reply about how im dumb and all, but, think user. What makes you any more credible than me?

>calls user nigger then
>says im race baiting

Whew, do you work at Patreon?

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

lmao they got shut down. Currently awaiting personal attacks to be posted.

>idot
>calls anyone else stupid
not Comcast, CenturyLink, Spectrum, or any of the other traditional landline ISPs fucko, this actually allows the cellular ISPs to become viable to deliver high speed broadband to the home
its called fixed wireless you fucking brainlet, and as far as I'm concerned more companies throwing their hat into the arena means more competition for your dollar, and the best part about the cellular ISPs getting involved means that there will inevitably be MVNO ISPs for fixed wireless which means EVEN MORE COMPETITION, which means LOWER PRICES
can you get that through your thick fucking skull?

Attached: No-Country.png (1016x436, 527K)

Granted it wasn't the best example, but Increasing risk =\= giving you cancer. Point being, "you can't prove it doesn't" is an appeal to ignorance fallacy and not an actual argument.

frick off

shit storm's a comin' Rick

Attached: 4Z0viwi.jpg (250x375, 21K)

>what are walls?

Lmao im starting to think all these tinfoil hat people are actually trolls doing the right thing. No one would think they have any sort of legitimacy after reading this thread. You are gods work by lapring and publicly embarrassing yourselves for the greater good, anons. Thank you.

burned food contains free radicals, which cause cancer.
i can burn food in the microwave.
therefore, microwaves can cause cancer.
QED

>i'll know if smoking and drinking affects my baby
OP's mom

No, I actually believe this. frick off and maybe read some research? everyone knows 5G helps to cause cancer, and wifi reduces fertility.

>wifi introduced 20 years ago
>birth-rate declining ever since
cOiCIdEnCe?

>signal gets block if you hold it wrong or even breathe on it
Who thought this was a good idea?

Jews wants to microwave oven everyone because they were ovened by hitler.

15GHz is going to have shit penetration. We'll need car mounted cell antennas again just use it in the passenger seat.

Actually now that I think about it the fertility thing might make a bit of sense. Running around with a phone in your pocket might do some funny things to your balls. From what I remember from high school biology I think sperm are quite sensitive. A bit fucking hard to get any statistics on that though since you dont have a huge control group. Cancer is out of the question though (source: elementary physics) Also if you are so careful about your nuts, just put a piece of fucking foil in your pants.

You ARE the test. ;^)

t. subhuman antisemitic Jow Forums incel

>gagballs drooling pools
>'cause this pit’s bottomless

>someone makes a claim
>jews start having fits and claiming everyone is nuts
>claim turns out to be true

It's all so tiresome. Good thing Jews will be gone forever one day.

You literally have intelligence of a sponge. It's actually quite amusing that you think you've won an argument when you're too retarded to discuss it in layman's terms.

Whatever, jew.

>pol and brain damage go hand in hand
Like a clockwork

Wow, would never expect so many braindead Alex Jones viewers on Jow Forums.

Why are NPCs so triggered about 5G? Are they being controlled by Comcast?

Attached: 1539701927688.png (1177x1024, 42K)

Fuck off NPC. You just listen to everything the (((media))) tells you to. You have no soul.

Again, Fuck AJ, hes a psyop

Attached: de-vocht-response.jpg (770x545, 150K)

Shitty tabloids are the ones stirring up hysteria around 5G, you drooling NPC. Just put on your retarded tinfoil hat and anti-EM blanket and stfu, fag.

Attached: better_call_saul_s01e04_micheal_mckean_still.jpg (768x433, 66K)

>and nothing happened
i wouldn't call the rise in cancer patients nothing

>radiation can't harm me either BRO
Feel free to take a stroll through Chernobyl then. Surely those "milimiter waves" can't cause any adverse side effects.

I'm assuming you're shitposting about 5G, but no human trials have been performed, so all you're left with is shitposting. I guess Sun's "milimiter waves" can't give melanoma to anyone either.

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
Fuck off. It's non-ionizing radiation can't fuck up your DNA.