Why did cloudfare go down?

Why did cloudfare go down?
Was it scheduled?
What would have caused an error?
Pic is cloudfare staff

Attached: Dut09amU8AEYDLe.jpg (680x511, 72K)

>What would have caused an error?
I hope it was retribution for being sjws
I hope their business ends with the entire C suite destitute and in jail

>3 laptops
>7 women
Hmm

What are you talking about

7 people run cloudflare?

>implying that different genitals makes you incompetent at computers

We're reaching levels of incel that shouldn't be possible

Attached: 2o4xr08e5u421.jpg (960x771, 85K)

It's not about genitals, it's about forcing less competent people to take positions that require complete competence over significantly more qualified people because of their genitals. Get a brain, moron.

I agree, but many women are in tech because of politics. From experience, feminist women are just as bad as pajeets. They do nothing but produce errors.

>implying genitals is the only difference
Cringe and bluepilled.

I don't know, the two most incompetent people in my company are a pajeet and a feminist. But on the other hand, the two best programmers we have are an incel and an elderly lady. I don't even have an opinion to express, I just want people to stop commenting my unit tests and introducing regressions every other day.

Gonna need some pics of discount Grace Hopper user.

DC2 12-18
g-067-135
119 / 911

What

this

I hear you. Jow Forums was down for hours yesterday. Cloudflare said it was an issue with Jow Forums's servers, not them. I don't know who to put faith in anymore.

Two women use one laptop for maximum efficiency.

The other one is going to the bin.

Did John Graham Cum in them?

(BTW Jow Forums uses CF and he can easily find my real identity based on other sites I browse)

A fucking CEO has more power than whole fucking countries.

They are using their phones

I think those women are experts engineers, user. Do not be racist.

well more testosterone makes you more aggressive and take challenges. Also mental capacity is augmented if testosterone level is high.

So yeah, fuck women.

It was planned Jow Forums maintenance, you complete faggots

What the fuck are you talking about? Cloudflare reverse proxy hasn't has a problem in... idk... years? It's a fucking foundational institution of the web. CF going down means Jow Forums just wouldn't be down; a significant percentage would be.

It was some 500 error, which meant it was a Jow Forums issue you mouthbreathing Jow Forums skullfuck. Back to Jow Forums with you.

>it was a Jow Forums issue you mouthbreathing Jow Forums skullfuck. Back to Jow Forums with you.
>Back to Jow Forums with you
>Back to Jow Forums
>Jow Forums

You're on 4channel.

>well more testosterone...
>thinking anyone who worked regulary on computers has any

We are now on the advertiser friendly 4channel, because this greedy slant-eyed dog-eating yellow zipperhead-gook kike mook sold us all out. Mind giving me your full name, family status, age, gender, occupation, place of residence, height/weight and sexual orientation, champ? :^)

When did it go down? My sites were fully functioning.

>having a vagoo (even a fake one) and tits makes you a woman
yea naw fuck off