There is absolutely nothing wrong with being addicted to computers (and PC games) and don’t let anyone tell you...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being addicted to computers (and PC games) and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise Jow Forums

Attached: C45CFFF6-383B-486F-8DCF-B4FCB17436CD.png (1349x695, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgKM1-6ab6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> and PC games
fuck off manchild

Attached: 904AE70D-7770-46A7-875E-E970E104E13B.png (420x420, 7K)

Attached: image.jpg (162x311, 29K)

Spending 16 hours a day at your computer is not healthy and you will come crashing down emotionally and existentially once you realize you've been doing it for 5 years with nothing to show for it.

I'm saying this because it already happened to me and you'll start feeling it once you realize the seasons are blending into eachother and holidays cycle again after what felt only like a few months.

Attached: kill self992.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

going through this right now

Its because I'm older right and not because I don't have exciting life and friends?

I'm on the same path
the problem is that any time I actually decide to not browse Jow Forums for a while and get my life in order, I open up a book to study (I'm in a country with public college so even though I dropped out years ago I can go back at any time), try to figure it out for 5 minutes, get extremely sleepy and just go back to bed. or if I'm trying to not go on Jow Forums I don't get out of bed at all. it's like I have nothing motivating me to get out of bed, you know?
and when the sleep runs out after being 12 hours in bed, I just feel empty as fuck and with no future because of all my past shitty decisions, and since I'm a bitter blackpilled post-ironic fucker nothing brings me joy except food and coffee, not even tv or youtube except 2 or 3 channels that post 10 minute videos once a month.
Jow Forums aka friend simulator is the only thing that keeps me from being depressed as fuck.

OP here, this has been happening with me as well but it’s the only thing that actually makes me a little content with my life. Not happy but just enough to persevere through my forlorn and gay life, which I obviously hate very much.

>i hate my life
>i don't feel tied down to where I live and have no financial or social obligations to people
>i also don't feel like doing anything

congrats you're a waste
go do something cool with your life or fuck off

Computers are fun, though

what do you even do on your computer?
you wouldn't even be in this thread if you were happy with how you spend your time

>once you realize the seasons are blending into eachother and holidays cycle again after what felt only like a few months
this feeling is exacerbated by doing nothing all day and not forming new memories you can flip through at a later date, but it's also just part of aging that every human will feel.

>try to figure it out for 5 minutes, get extremely sleepy and just go back to bed.
ok, to solve this problem all you have to do is ignore how you feel and not go back to bed.
youtube.com/watch?v=SgKM1-6ab6s
You'll have to do some hard self-reflection to figure out why it is that working makes you sleepy. If you're like me, it's because you have poor concentration and discipline, and when you sit down to work you get distracted by meta thoughts about "why didn't I do this sooner" "im a failure" "this is going to take me so long" "I just want to crawl back into bed" blah blah blah etc. It provokes uncomfortable thoughts in you, sometimes even unconsciously, and that drains all your energy so you just go back to bed like a coward. This is something you just gotta power through.
Finding energy when you've been a depressed NEET for a long time will likely also mean changing your lifestyle a bit. Getting sunlight and exercising regularly will keep your mood high and thus will make you more resistant to self-defeating thoughts.
A lot of people recommend going to the gym, and while strength training is important, i always thought gym culture was fucking gay and so i never wanted to get into strength training. You'll go eventually, but if you're looking to get into shape I'd recommend just finding a nice cardiovascular activity to engage in like walking, hiking, swimming, bike-riding, jump-roping, soccer, w/e. Also pro-tip—do some lowerback exercises/glute exercises/core exercises. I used to hate running and it used to make me feel like absolute shit, but then I did a 7-min daily core/ab routine for a month,n it waslike night n day.spc limit

>Jow Forums aka friend simulator
good feels

Attached: frens_4ever.png (639x359, 182K)

Spent 8 hours a day on my computer and/or vidya console a day for 12 years now, no regrets. The internet is my life and its way fucking cooler than real life.

Honestly it might be just because I'm an anti social loner, but I really enjoy spending time on my computer. And it's not like I've never done anything exciting, this year alone I've travelled Europe for 2 months, met a lot of new people, had a pretty amazing relationship for couple of months before it crashed and burned and I picked up a new hobby which I love (cooking). But even when having the time of my life according to other people, I didn't feel quite as content as when I'm dicking around on my 'puter and miss the days when I could play vidya games till 6 in the morning. You just have to be comfortable with yourself and whatever you do.

Four years here

Same

Every day I go to bed thinking tomorrow will be different, but it never is.

Yeeeeup, same old same old.

I don't hate my life. I just don't see a successful future, and I only seem to enjoy non productive activities. But all in all I like life
>i don't feel tied down to where I live
I do feel tied down, but in a bad way. I wish I was born in the US

… as long as you don't push the consequences (and costs) onto others.
The main problem is that people like you tend to be useless NEETs in basements somewhere, completely dependent on your mom for tendies and cleanliness. Since single moms as a group are probably the biggest money-pit in the first world, who's REALLY paying for you? That's right: taxpayers like me.

I work at a computer all day and love it, and I game on a Xbox one, competitive games like cod or fifa. I don't get PC games. They're lame.