Well?

well?

Attached: 1462280994161.png (1095x479, 175K)

the differences are superficial and the only reason the autists on here keep discussing them is because their life offers nothing else

Attached: shoa_very_good.png (505x959, 303K)

What a fucking idiot, this threads are totally the best, I also love intel vs amd threads.

This. Do research and learn which one suits your needs best and stop using OS' to inflate your e-peen's size

Arch > Gentoo > Debian

Debian=Gentoo>>>>>Arch

Debian and Devuan are superior to all distros

if I wanted epeen I would use LFS and plan9

The one without systemd by default automatically wins.

btw i use arch

Slackware

I pity the fool that hasn't experienced the true glory of Gentoo...

Attached: 1533951001680.jpg (540x393, 15K)

The Gentoomen...
they know the truth.

fuck dude, i wanna use plan9 so bad but it doesnt work on my machine.

I use both Gentoo and Arch.

Arch on my family desktop and Gentoo on my laptop.

I prefer Debian but, and this might shock you OP, you can use whatever you like best and your opinion is the only one that matter.

I'm really sorry for your family

Gentoo

Gentoo > Debian > Other Distros > Arch.

Void.

install gentoo

Attached: IMG_20181220_082947.jpg (1080x6626, 1.4M)

Arch has never been a minimalist distribution. Splitting packages is rare compared to other distributions, and dependencies aren't made optional whenever possible. Arch has *never* been minimalist... a Linux kernel with every module available and every feature enabled at least when there's no non-bloat related cost, feature-packed/complex GNU tools, nearly all optional features enabled across all the packages, etc.

>pacman is fast but not safe, it tends to break shit and config protection is implemented in a terrible way
>there is no official process to verify that a package is stable within the distro, in other distros a lot of packages are in a testing repo despite that specific package's developer claiming it to be stable on its own, because it might not be stable within the environment of a specific distro
>a lot of AUR packages pull from upstream, which means they could be very unstable
>(arch vs gentoo related) arch users complain about muh compile time when it comes to gentoo, while in fact they compile a lot of AUR packages themselves, namely the *-git packages that pull the source from a git repo
>but it gets even better: they only compile a handful of packages, and those not being libraries mostly, the self-compiled packages get linked against precompiled libraries from a different setup (e.g. different optimization levels), which can then cause even more instability because it's a clusterfuck of unequal shit
>arch uses (((systemd))) and switching to something else is hard
>apparently the vim package on arch pulls in X, so if you want to have a fancy terminal text editor on a headless server, you to install a shit ton of GUI stuff you'll never need nor use
>maintainer told the guy who complained to just symlink vi to vim (vi is inferior)

Windows

Oh you mean I can do something else with arch despite maintaining it? that's good to know

just install fedora and be done with it

>nearly 2019
>still not using win10

Attached: DnCmXOXXsAA70LE.jpg (1024x768, 87K)