How to find a code monkey when you are an "ideas guy"?

How to find a code monkey when you are an "ideas guy"?

Attached: rose.jpg (598x540, 71K)

University campuses and online job boards (i.e. Indeed) help. Do you have funding to hire one?

No, but I can offer equity

What experience do you have, and what do you offer to the company to ensure its success. Remember that an idea alone is worthless.

>paying someone in monopoly money
I'll pass

Tell me about your idea and then we can talk.

Put money on the table; that's how it usually works. It compensates for ideas being next to worthless.

I'll need you to sign an NDA first. Nothing personal, kid.

It's a waste of time, wild west era of the internet is over. Only big money people are going to make it on the internet nowadays.

>an uber but...

spotted that Jow Forumsnessman

Attached: 000002108_F.png (824x720, 348K)

You just have to bootstrap really hard.

You can't. No-one with any business sense is going to want to work with an "ideas guy" because there is no guarantee that your "idea" will lead to any product for which there is a market. A better strategy is to learn programming, create a prototype, and then show the prototype to others to get them to work with you. No one wants an idea and an empty promise.

tell us the idea, no one will steal it because the actual success of a product depends on not being lacy and having great marketing, you can have the greatest idea of the planet its trash if we don't Jow Forums approve it.

you made me look like a bot idiot faggot!

if code monkey is well paid.... no problem, basically is not his problem.

Huh?
Ok I thought you might be the same user as and weren't offering to pay your employees upfront.

cool i'll give you 2% for your idea, on condition of minimum 100k profit earned year on year.

Paying them money is usually the standard practice.

Can’t help you there, op. I’m the vision guru.

Attached: 60F549CF-25ED-4260-A8AE-7741EB9A5087.png (636x355, 394K)

Who was that guy anyways?
I remember seeing that cover but I never found out who he was.

I have an idea on how you can get one, but it will cost ya

Attached: 1543679829774.jpg (960x789, 46K)

The code monkey gets paid more than the """ideas guy"""

can you reveal what industry your idea would be in?

Anyone else remember the webshow this guy used to do? Way before he got famous. Pretty obscure but I wonder if anyone else saw it.

craigslist gigs section. i go in there for fun from time to time and help idea guys get their first prototypes built. none of them have ever made anything that went anywhere. usually, people who are just idea guys don't have the motivation to do the hard work once the app/site/program is built. it's all front-loaded on the developer. but it's fun to build these wild ideas sometimes, since they can be done in a weekend.

theBroken

saved. What now?

Depends what the idea is user.
If it's webdev stuff (or even a simple program made with electron) I could help.

It's very easy. Simply pay them adequately for time spent working on your idea.

>This time on the broken we're looking at WarDriving
>You'll need 3 things, a Linux laptop loaded with the MetaSploit package, a compatible wireless card, and a list of targets
>And remember, if you break the law, we're not responsible for your mistakes!

>Self proclaimed "ideas guy"
>has no idea on how to find employees
Hmmmmmm

2006 was 12 years ago fuck. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in front of my TV after school watching Kevin Rose on Screensavers.

Can i be diversity engineer? Coding is ableist

i always wanted to try the one where he gets free pizza, although idk if it was faked or not

>"ideas guy"
Hope you die in the streets my man

"Hey kid,here's 100$.Make me software that does this and this etc."