The most valuable, innovative, and based company is once again mightysoft

How does apple faggots feel? How do google losers cope? Windows rules all pc and soon it will rule all mobile devices, and we also dominate cloud market.

Attached: 1960s-man-3-4-profile-looking-over-shoulder-with-smiling-smug-wacky-AAMXNP.jpg (1030x1390, 154K)

Yet another deluded microfaggot.
They have a monopoly on PCs due to
unethical buisness practices that they've
been doing since the 80's, hence the multiple anti trust lawsuits against them.
They tried having mobile devices, it failed badly and they no longer make any.
Clouds are all Linux, so HAHAHA!

>Microsoft servers run Linux
>40% of web servers run Linux
>99.96% of supercomputers run Linux
>50% of all consumer operating systems run Linux
>85% of mobile operating systems run Linux
Cope, Microdick.

>The most valuable, innovative, and based
Nope, they're none of that. They're the most JUST. That's like being crowned the king of fags. So yeah, they're about as shit as the other's you've mentioned.

Attached: 1376763247995.png (1561x1451, 289K)

Lmao

It's true. Between Android, ChromeOS, and GNU it accounts for 50%.

Hey faggots! Don't like them then dont use thier shit ! Go buy yourself google chrome device or macshit, or dare i say loonux.

Yeah I know, but still

Google's devices all run Linux.

>40% of web servers run Linux
pretty sure its higher then that lol IIS is a load of shit

>85% of mobile operating systems run Linux

Your reply is intentionally misleading, isn't it, you faggot?

Attached: 218089.png (1000x743, 66K)

JUST'D

Attached: 1545281712988.png (782x624, 398K)

I've bee using Linux for over 20 years,
Before that I used OS/2 because windowz sucks.

No, I never mentioned desktop PCs. How was I misleading anyone? Mobile computers are still computers.

Are you traying to ignore the fact mightysoft destroyed the competition in less than a year.

>pretty sure its higher then that lol IIS is a load of shit
IIS runs around 35%, last I checked.

Look at all those loonux losers, android isnt linux and it will never be.

You included stats about operating systems, one where you specified all consumer operating systems, including smartphones, desktop computers etc. and one exclusively about smartphones. You did this hoping that brainlets would think that the 50% Linux stat that you mentioned in all consumer operating systems stood for desktop operating systems.
This is the exact same tactic that third wave feminists use to convince people that women are being paid less than men.
What if I told you that only about 38% of violent criminals that were arrested in 2012 were black, while 59% were white? The first thing you'd day is, wow seems like white people are actually more criminal than black people, however if I told you that 4.7% of black people alive in the USA were in prison, while only 0.7% of white people were in prison, you'd see the actual meaningful truth.
If you want to be taken seriously, use meaningful statistics.

How is it not, faggot? It runs the Linux kernel, the fact that it has a different userland to most linux distros doesn't change the fact that it is a linux distro

More like 59% nigger and 38% are spic, the other 3% are white.

>android isnt linux and it will never be.
Why not? It uses Linux as its kernel, just like any other OS referred to as Linux.
>You included stats about operating systems, one where you specified all consumer operating systems, including smartphones, desktop computers etc. and one exclusively about smartphones. You did this hoping that brainlets would think that the 50% Linux stat that you mentioned in all consumer operating systems stood for desktop operating systems.
No, I just stated facts. I don't care what you think I meant, all I was showing was the popularity of Linux. You're just upset because I didn't include some irrelevant metric or make excuses for why Micropenis isn't the market leader in the stats I mentioned.
>What if I told you that only about 38% of violent criminals that were arrested in 2012 were black, while 59% were white? The first thing you'd day is, wow seems like white people are actually more criminal than black people
No, because I realise that there are population differences. But that is entirely irrelevant. Smartphones are computers, whether you like it or not, and when accounting for ALL computers Android Linux is the most popular operating system. I don't have to discuss desktop computers in this context, why would I?

Microsoft will be a superpower by 2020, sir.

Based and redpilled.