I work at Google and sometimes I cannot stand my husband

Lady here. I came home at 9:45pm from a work holiday function and find that the toddler still isn't asleep. Husband is in a terrible mood. I don't want to listen to his bitching and moaning about a situation he causes himself, by being not good at parenting. Like, be better at this shit.

I'm also tired of him being jealous that I work at Google and make way more money.

And because I can't stand his whiny attitude, I avoid him in the evenings and go to bed early. Which then hurts his feelings and makes him more whiny. Which makes me even less likely to want to be around him, let alone get intimate.

How do you break the cycle and start loving someone again?

Total compensation: $330K

Attached: 1544052646323.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamblind.com/article/Sometimes-I-cannot-stand-my-husband-QOdRkCJm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you make so much money, hire a fucking sitter and have your husband with you.

repost from
teamblind.com/article/Sometimes-I-cannot-stand-my-husband-QOdRkCJm

based and owned, faggot

>can't divorce husband because he's the one going to get payed
lmaoing @ career women

Adopt an African child. My wife and I love our new son, though he is a bit rough with our biological children. He came from war-torn Sudan. Adopting him really reinvigorated our marriage.

>If you're a boss lady you went for a beta male not a Chad. What's the point of complaining now?

>Fair

this is just some r9k faggot larping.

yesw this

You need to communicate more with each other. It just sounds like you both have issues with how you are treating one another, and need to discuss it before it starts to make you resent each other. I suggest date nights for some one-on-one time where you can talk things over

>Husband is in a terrible mood.
Have you asked why?

>I don't want to listen to his bitching and moaning about a situation he causes himself, by being not good at parenting. Like, be better at this shit.
Relationships are built upon communication. Try being a better listener. And if you think there's a way he could improve his parenting skills, let him know.

I've been with my husband for 10 years now. We met in high school, and he got me pregnant.
He is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if he at least made it on time. But he rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless he was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn he was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did he get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but he decided to give me attitude too. He was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my husband we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open his door for him and let him out, and I just beat the shit out of him while he was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked him if he wanted to go back to his parents. He started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of him again. Then I asked him what he wanted to do. He finally got smart and said he wanted to go home. So I took him home and dared him to start trouble. I even handed him my cellphone and dialed his mom's number on the drive home. I made him talk to his mom, while daring him to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on him. But I had always threatened it. I told him "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and he just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that he tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>Lady here
>ctrl+f "tits or gtfo"
>0 results
I am disappointed Jow Forums

stupid niggers

100% tax rate for all money the wife makes more than her husband and their relationship problems are gone.

you're welcome

Attached: incurablehipster.jpg (2205x2977, 2.05M)

why does he fucking care?
I'd be happy if my wife made alot of money

Please sit on my face

TOP KEK MY SIDES!!!

That's karl radek, an old-guard bolshevik later executed by stalin for styling in him

Wtf does this have to do with tech

Sent ;)

so you're saying he was cured?

> mod are asleep

This is what happens when women work. The household falls apart.
That kids gonna grow up fucked up.

If youre a woman with a "career" dont fucking breed unless youre willing to put your career on hold for 18 years, stupid whore. You shouldnt even have the right to vote yet youre destroying your household and wondering why everything is shit.

This is 100% technology related.

anyone who believes this shit thread at this point is a retard

the world would be a lot more interesting if this post would be real

wow, you are a flaming faggot. my wife and i split time between parenting and working. it was great for our children and it was great for us. i would work for 2 years while she was the housewife, then she would work for 2 years while i was the househusband. we switched back and forth for 25 years. i highly recommend it if you have flexibility with your career.

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1544595307373.jpg (1217x1217, 282K)

It's all on the internet, you should take a step back in time, but this has not been established just yesterday, then go for it.

You just need consistent RL friends, or to learn to analyse replays in summer so if you see it as bad or good. To be honest I think it had to end this way and it sucks.