How much pussy does this guy get? He is a billionaire after all

How much pussy does this guy get? He is a billionaire after all

Attached: gatesmug.jpg (665x468, 207K)

why does it even matter? most tech billionaire just marry fat ugly cunts.

he has ascended beyond pussy

Probably exactly as much as he wants, whatever that amount is.

this, not everyone is a NEET in hormonal turmoil.

Attached: 1522341420626.jpg (811x922, 97K)

hes old and wrinkly so not as much these days, but he was a cute shota back in the day

As someone who gets laid, I'd rather be a rich incel.

HOWEVER I'd rather be young and poor than rich and old. So whatever.

no need for lonely and horny when you're that high up

I went to high school with Bill Gates' daughter. He spoke at our junior year homecoming, and his wife gave a few talks as well about their charity org.

Not much - and never did - from what I understand. Mindy always had a reputation as a cold cunt Catholic - and that fucking abnormally-huge nose!

nice, this is how its done.

Why is it rare to see the equivalent of famous IT person with hot wife? Shouldn't technically they could get the prettiest girl even for only trophy wife?

Because they don t want a whore to fuck up their hard worked money
They realize they are not players chads or nigger pimps to put whores in their place so they go for a girl that respect their work

He needs no pussy at all, his soul and body already was integrated into the world wide web, he needs no physical form anymore but he manifestate it just for the kek.

Attached: pay-the-bill.jpg (460x448, 231K)

>I'd rather be young and poor than rich and old. So whatever.

Bill Gates is only 63 if he stops working now he still has more time left than the average 25 year old man. Not having to slave away 80% of your time makes each year count 5 times more.

Not only that but you are a nobody that will be forgotten and won't change anything in this world. Meanwhile Billy Bill Gateson can conquer a small nation with his wealth.

What the fuck is going on in this image?
>left: no chin nerd no jawline depressed hockey hair
>right: based chad strong chin and jawline and perfect teeth broad shoulders
what kind of magic is this??

He is making sure that the populaton of black Africa continues to multiply at alarming rate. I wonder what his end goal is but i assume it's either to create a united mixed race world or to destroy modern civilization.

Bill reminds me of a Saruman from the LOTR movies. He is building a huge orc army but he is just an underling himself.

at some point you don't care about pussy
plus it's disgusting

Not as much as he gets poop water.

Forgot pic

Attached: 98C85E95-C374-472A-B1C3-F223E70391D0.jpg (950x534, 81K)