Google Death Camps®

Why the FUCK is Google collecting so much data on people? Don't say it's for commercial purposes only- we all know that it's not- so what do they really want?

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=ID9DhpOHhwI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGPuUQsDjo
youtube.com/watch?v=OFe-gdEc824
youtube.com/watch?v=2frtUraRWjI
youtube.com/watch?v=gF6geVPehf0
theguardian.com/news/2018/dec/20/googles-earth-how-the-tech-giant-is-helping-the-state-spy-on-us
allamerican-electronic.myshopify.com/discount/CHRISTMASSALE?fbclid=IwAR2rPe69qm_OWGI5jcyrq0kDNfexfjzTKlKzbKxTOGGl5MHPtdbBZBv_vTA
theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/29/facebook-users-emotions-news-feeds
youtube.com/watch?v=S0G6mUyIgyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we all know that it's not
selling data makes money
what other reason do you need

>he's never heard of the KGB, the Stasi, or the Brownshirts
>is OK with a company digitally monitoring his every word, move, and action
>it will all be fine, they're just after money!

You will be among the first in the Camps, user. You are far too naive.

It is for commercial purposes, they want to throw a whole shit tonne of data in a computer and have it predict purchasing behaviour from it. The issue is they legally own this data they collect so they could sell it to anyone and not be held accountable

Google has no ideology, apart from being technophiles, they have no idea they want to enforce on the world, so they just make money

$$$

For money, of course. But god knows where that data also goes. I'm sure there's plenty of buyers and the government probably gets it for free, which is probably why Google wasn't split yet. But once technology becomes good enough and we'll get those "smart" advertisements, I'm sure people will regret letting these companies know of their darkest secrets. I can just imagine a man bowing his head in shame after a sign recognizes his face and pops a hair loss advert, while being laughed at by people across the street. What the government and the agencies do with it is probably even more horrifying.

>I can just imagine a man bowing his head in shame after a sign recognizes his face and pops a hair loss advert, while being laughed at by people across the street.
STOP

call me again when they find a reason to blackmail me about that gay scat pr0n I've been saving for a rainy day

>Google has no ideology

Attached: 1462902682587.jpg (209x285, 31K)

Tell me what their ideology is then

Attached: 1344770057944.jpg (261x547, 21K)

you are the one asking baseless questions though

If it's so apparently obvious, why can't you answer?

>instead of arguments, he posts a bunch of meme images to I.ply the other person is stupid
I shiggy diggy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Attached: 1442793992501.png (512x512, 102K)

ok retard

Attached: 1516222978225.jpg (500x667, 77K)

Google lets private corporations peep at your private messages because they do no evil

>inb4 alex jones
Say whatever you want but he's a hollywood insider and has had access to bohemian groove.
Elon Musk in particular is pushing this narrative hard too
youtube.com/watch?v=ID9DhpOHhwI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGPuUQsDjo
youtube.com/watch?v=OFe-gdEc824
youtube.com/watch?v=2frtUraRWjI
youtube.com/watch?v=gF6geVPehf0
tldr: They want to have so much information to feed the AI and so much computing power that they can accurately predict the future, and act strategically to change that future to whatever the owners of the AI want the outcome to be. Generally this outcome is both the old access to resources that we all as humans want (basically money and all things it can buy) but also trans-humanism and trying to instead of becoming obsolete to AI and possibly exterminated by it, to merge with technology and themselves or at least their offspring becoming the next iteration in the evolution of consious/intelligent beings on planet earth.
also keep an eye on Eliezer Yudkowsky, he's a less well known figure in the public but is the main figure associated with the study of AI-related existential risks. And also maybe Curtis Yarvin when it comes to the decline of democracy, and the elite including Google want to be well positioned to become the rules if this neo-feudalist scheme of his becomes a reality. And siphoning literally ALL THE DATA is an excellent strategy to aim at becoming this possible pseudomonarchist government.

“One of the things that eventually happens … is that we don’t need you to type at all,” Eric Schmidt, Google’s former CEO, said'... “Because we know where you are. We know where you’ve been. We can more or less guess what you’re thinking about.”
theguardian.com/news/2018/dec/20/googles-earth-how-the-tech-giant-is-helping-the-state-spy-on-us

Attached: GEarth.jpg (950x819, 129K)

This post is incredibly stupid, even for this board, you should probably go back to /x/

This is 4channel. Jow Forums is back on the red site. Fuck off.

>instead of an argument, he posts a personal insult
shiggy

obviously global domination. google unironically wants to be the one world government. you've heard of fuchsia, right?

Obviously you should be concerned by who they sell to.
To picture Google as the threat is misleading. They're a vulnerability you have to deal with.

right wing website

Blue planet, faggot.

what's there to argue about? You might aswell talk about how they want to go into the 13th dimension or are in contact with aliens

I disagree. They shape the world too, with their services, with filtering, banning and brainwashing. Giving them profit will give them money and further solidify their position.

Collect data now, find a use for it later. You're right to be paranoid but you've chosen the wrong reasons.

nope. elon musk is talking about it, it's right there bro. they want to merge with machines and for that they need to be the first to develop AI, and for that they need to be the company with the most data about the world. it's quite simple really.

We tried using google ads now onto Jow Forums
allamerican-electronic.myshopify.com/discount/CHRISTMASSALE?fbclid=IwAR2rPe69qm_OWGI5jcyrq0kDNfexfjzTKlKzbKxTOGGl5MHPtdbBZBv_vTA

elon musk is an idiot

>after Alex Jones
He's just a fearmonger who's balding because he didn't buy his male vitality pills quick enough. Going back to well beyond y2k he was just there for drama.

If he is a character he's difficult to distinguish because he's so far into it now. But he really is an idiot. And I'm guessing he's less accurate than the oracle at Delphi.

>keep an eye on
Yeah user. Just Google and watch the news. That's how you unravel conspiracies.

I don't believe you can have had a job. Try to find the inventory listing from your box fondling job online. If you can't you should have realized how trivially easy it is to hide a conspiracy when it's not direct physical action.

Say Google were directly malicious as an organization. They wouldn't broadcast that. They'd work to get agents into government, they'd secretly expose whatever they got to organized crime to punish/kill/suppress opposition. They could make it look like completely normal interactions because they know everything you do. They know where you are. It could just be a mugging gone wrong.

You put so much stake in poor tools. You probably don't even use intelligent crawlers. It's a bunch of manual 'work'. You don't break into email servers. You don't even try to phish the password of someone relevant. You guess things based on a sliver of information you gather from the web and present an incoherent version of it as truth.
Also, a small aside
>pseudomonarchist government
That's absurd. It's so absurd you probably realize it yourself. I don't think that little of you.
If there was conspiracies going on for political control it'd always end up being for the purposes of forming explicit dictatorial or oligarch systems. Or secret oligarch systems (much more likely in liberal democracies).
To try to introduce an invalid monarchy (all of them are, and unless you think god would be fooled into appointing someone pseudomonarchies don't work) through this means is just not happening.

I agree, but that doesn't mean he's not an accurate reflection of what the techno-elite wants to achieve
of course google executives aren't going to come out saying WE WANT TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL. you have to read between the lines

Not that guy, but Google is as leftist as it gets. If you are unaware of leftism and its history in the past century, you are either the biggest tard on Jow Forums or under 18.

"we want to have total control" is a realistic motivation, although hardly an ideology because that's what all people with power want
Collecting all the data in the world to built the worlds first AI and become transhuman is just a shitty video game plot
Any competent AI researcher knows that it's not really about volume of data in the first place

Google isn't communist you fucking moron, it's a company

>Tesla will never make profit. Chinese companies will produce cheaper and better cars.
>Mars colonies will be total bullshit and everybody there will die.
>Hyperloop failed
>"boring company" tunnels will be a disaster. What happens if an accident occurs? A hard-to-fix traffic jam

But yeah, he invented Paypal and SpaceX makes profit. He doesn't make anything wrong, but much.

>Google isn't communist you fucking moron, it's a company
are you Gay? Because only someone with brain damage to the point where they desire sex with another man would have written something like that.

>because it's a company, the people that own it can't be communists.

You clearly have a less-than-surface-understanding of the issues you are raising.

group manipulation of human beings to turn them into slaves. Our data means everything about us and neointernet faggots dont even seem to understand what their data means. We all are dumb and they are intelligent enough to use us for power and turn us into devices to help during AI SINGULARITY...

what the fuck are you talking about?
The people who own big companies have very little reason to support communism, and nobody at Google supports communism, practically nobody supports communism on the entire planet anymore, that's the most ridiculous strawman I've ever heard

Jow Forums was fairly pro pirate party until trumptards showed up.

based and redpilled

>tfw psychologically suited to be a capo

i'm not worried at all desu senpai, i'm sure everything will work out fine

>SpaceX makes profit
how?

"DoNT USE DEROGATORY TERMS user, THIS IS A BLUE BOARD, GO BLUE"

>He's just a fearmonger
sure but he makes for some colorful storytelling and he's got the gist of the argument right
their goals are secret enough to fool most people, see besides, they actually want to introduce people to their power level, because you just can't reach a certain level of power over people's lives without they noticing. haven't you heard of the boiling frog metaphor?
>you should have realized how trivially easy it is to hide a conspiracy when it's not direct physical action.
I'm not saying I know about their conspiracies except for having suspicious about some things. I'm just saying more or less what their endgame is from what they are probably into judging by what was hot a couple years ago in the jewish SF tech scene, what some saying in public, and some healthy speculation
>You guess things based on a sliver of information you gather from the web and present an incoherent version of it as truth.
sure, I don't have the time, the inclination, nor the resources and skill to go breaking in on people's servers or whatever. not like it would change anything. whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen
>To try to introduce an invalid monarchy through this means is just not happening.
not sure what the difference between a monarchy and a dictatorship would be, I'm not that big on political science

shooting satellites into space for multible countries and cooperating with NASA.

Probably in future with the announced satellite internet.
I don't expect very much, because it's a company by Elon Musk.

sure, just like it was an anime website and now it is a frog website
things change bro

>he's got the gist of the argument right
so how many dimensions is google operating in? are they in contact with interdimensional beings who hate America? I wish I was woke enough to believe Alex Jones

>gist of the argument right
What argument? Facts are required. Without facts (I mean real facts, not alternative facts) not only is your 'discovery' not that. But it's also useless. It's not actionable.

Attached: 1458436044153.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

I find it very hard to believe they're turning a profit from just doing that
NASA was funded by the government
You don't make a profit launching shit into space

LURK MOAR NEWFAGGOT. RESEARCH MORE NEWFAGGOT. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK NEWFAGGOT

I do. You're providing no arguments. Literally nobody of note supports communism in the world outside of China, and even in China nobody really believes in it anymore

think creatively
if you have lots of secret high quality data (in the sense of being relevant to economic and social trends) you can do things like predict market trends and position yourself as the best competitor, thus increasing the profits that you can then use to invest on R&D for both hardware and software.
it's not just data for the sake of training some shitty neural network for one of their existing or near future products, it's data to position themselves as the most omniscient market participant. think "business intelligence" except gathering data from sensors located on 4/5ths of homes in the world and lobbying politicians to let them keep it all on condition of making it easier for three letter agencies to gather the info themselves (except as always private enterprise does it better than the government)

>you dont make a profit launching shit into space
>millions and millions from contracts
you know companies pay to put shit in orbit right? And SpaceX has the most cost-efficient method in the world for launching light to mid-weight rockets into space

>he invented paypal
He should get the rope for that by itself.

well yes, that just goes back to my original point that data makes you money, which is obvious. There's just no grand ideology or secret plan behind it all. And I think you'll find the government does it better than Google, and Google has to hand all their data over to the government anyway

dunno that's probably just him schizing out, but since he got the AI part correct (probably from somebody related in some way to the tech industry) I wonder who he's getting the crazy psychic vampire stuff from. probably from david icke or something.
alex himself sometimes points out he doesn't necessarily believe all that crap, he just thinks that's what the elites believe. and that's probably true, the second and further generation elites probably do make up satanic rituals and myths to bring in some fun to their materially fulfilled lives

>since he got the AI part correct
how do you know?

>real facts
>not alternative facts
>as if what is true is not subjective
facts are just opinions that you believe in

"leftism" and communism are diametric opposites you complete tard.
liberalism and conservatism are essentially synonymous

I'm well aware of that, I'm just communicating with an idiot who thinks being liberal means you're a communist

Blue globe*

>Google has no ideology
ahahahaha the moment the commies come to power your posting history will be sent to the newly created secret police and you will be disappeared

QED

>You don't make a profit launching shit into space
wut

Facts exist. If I picked up a pen right now and told you I did that it'd be a fact.
You don't have good reason to believe me right now. Say I filmed it. Perhaps you'd have a slightly better reason to believe. We could go on until we've quenched the doubt.
It's true that verifying statements is very hard. But there's often trails left.

'Arguments' as you call them is not on the same level of uncertainty. What you're really doing is speculating. If you had an organization with a goal you've established as fact (for yourself, for arguments sake) you can argue about why certain actions were taken. You can't go the other way trivially. It requires a lot of work. It can be part of the process of establishing the original fact we supposed in this case.

Alternative facts is not facts or anything of the sort because it implies that there's two versions of the truth. Which is false. What you usually mean to say when you make a silly mistake like that ditz did is that you have reasons to believe differently. You're supposing the presented facts (usually we label things facts before they're established in the reader/viewer) aren't true. Which she couldn't say in that case.

It's not complicated. When someone supposes something you disagree with you say "you're wrong". You don't say "you live in a different reality than me" as a factual claim. Perhaps if you got that theological bent you could but it makes you seem like a nut (and they'd be right).

>t.goofle shill derailing the discussion

Providing evidence helps people believe your facts
Alex Jones isn't good evidence

said a 30yo shut-in manchild posting all day on an anime board
yes user, you're totally in the position to judge elon musk lol

Alex Jones isn't evidence period. He's hearsay in court and they've got an alright standard. Yet they manage to punish large companies like Microsoft (notably) for a lot of conspiratorial shit.

Perhaps you should aspire to be more like them.

Also you've obviously not even read the post. So you still don't understand what facts are. You're not even being a honest interlocutor. Why should anyone listen to you?

read what post? The one with a lot of links to Alex Jones videos? I didn't watch them because he's a fucking schizo, you haven't provided any evidence outside of that

>Everybody in this thread that thinks its just "for money"
Do none of you fucking retards remember that directly after the boston bombings an elderly couple had a lovely visit from a fucking SWAT team because they INDIVIDUALLY, SEPARATELY, SEARCHED FOR "PRESSURE COOKER" AND "BACKPACK"?

If you don't think google is handing over every iota of your data to any agency that asks youre fucking stupid.
Facebook is even guilty of handing over your data to a russian seearch engine, not to mention allowed several companies direct access to your private messages.

because it's pretty obvious. like said, data makes you money. how? because you are able to use that data to predict how an action will affect reality in the future, with the botnet to harvest data plus ML and statistics to process it essentially becoming a tool to affect reality. that much can be known from analyzing Google's products and cutting edge ML projects.
it's not a stretch of imagination to believe that the phenomenon known as the "network effect" applies to this too. essentially, positioning yourself as the industry leader when an industry is in its infancy allows you to become a monopoly or at least a member of an oligopoly when the industry is mature. except that unlike anything that came before, say petrol derivatives, electronics, metallurgy, aeronautics, or early computing, the business of mass spying that became possible with VLSI electornics is a net loss for humanity, just like the advertising industry is, or even though it's not a private business, nuclear war. but the most insiduous thing about this business is that like with advertising, it can be used to brainwash the people and thus influence in the government, but with advertising the network effect is pretty low because the industry consists of a few psychological tricks and elbow grease basically, while in the business of data processing there have been fast, continuous and huge advances for more than a century, and I believe unlike advertising it's an extremely technical and capital intensive field.

>data makes you money. how?
do you have any idea how advertising works? Market analysis doesn't have to have anything to do with AI. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Knowing what people do and think means you can sell shit to them easier

That said, yes, depending to what standards you hold the word "fact", you could indeed consider it speculation.
But other than with respect to certain historic events that almost certainly have happened (things like "the twin towers were hit by a plane and collapsed hours later", "JFK was killed by a bullet would", "hundreds of people died in Jonestown in the 70s", etc.) pretty much everything in politics and economic predictions is speculation

that's your basic bitch demographic segmentation.
but knowing the intimate details of everybody's life captured through their smartphone and smart speakers/tv in their house and connecting them and analyzing them together with AI allows you not to know what products to sell to somebody, but how to steer a given person by feeding him certain content so he actually becomes receptive to buying certain products that he wouldn't have bought if you hadn't fed that content (in the form of entertainment, news, friend recommendations etc), and this also works for inculcating in him certain beliefs and consequently voting for a certain candidate, studying a certain career, trying to get a certain job, or anything you want that person to do, inside a certain range of possibility of course given by his genetics and previous experiences that you haven't had the chance to manipulate.
heck, don't you remember this shit? theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/29/facebook-users-emotions-news-feeds
and look at this video to see what kind of physical sensor data they collect from phones, and that's without even having an internet connection, so not even considering online activities you could engage on youtube.com/watch?v=S0G6mUyIgyg

you say all that as if people haven't been manipulated by authority in almost every way possible for thousands of years already
If anything it's less effective now seeing the internet is an open platform, even if they do have way more information on you

tell me how libshits are different from communism? they both want the state to stomp down on our necks and enforce their ideology which is completely against human nature

>If you don't think google is handing over every iota of your data to any agency that asks youre fucking stupid.
I guess they believe the "lol ofc we fiancne everything by selling ads, goy" lie. facebook and google are being financed out of CIA black budgets.

being liberal means you believe in freedom
being communist means you believe in a state controlled economy
in practicality a communist society pretty much has to be authoritarian and not liberal
the only thing they have in common is the professed belief in equality, but again the practicalities of communist are anything but equal

>being liberal means you believe in freedom
>YOU HAVE TO CALL ME $GENDER IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE DRAGGED INFRONT OF A TRIBUNAL
>YOU HAVE TO BAKE MY CAKE OR WE DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS
>YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR HITLERY OR WE MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB
much freedom very liberty wow

Yeah, I don't about that. In the olden times you got news from your fellow man, nowadays you get news recommended by kikebook delivered straight from CNN to your inbox.
at least in the 50s everybody had to read the same news and go listen to the same teacher, nowadays they can create customized feeds for whatever kind of person you are and whatever bubble you're into. they're playing the normalfags like a giant chess board except with exponentially more fine grained control over the pieces.
And sure, right now you can break out from the mainstream services, but for how long? They've given warning signals that they'd like to shut it down. And how full of paid shills and bots are the alternative channels anyway?

SJWs aren't liberal, they're authoritarian
you should spend 5 minutes with a dictionary reading what these words mean before forming a political opinion

kys communist parasite

Attached: 1527188262335.jpg (1000x1366, 264K)

dipshit, the point is those people are by definition NOT LIBERAL despite how they've twisted language

>In the olden times you got news from your fellow man
Jesus Christ how dumb are you
Do you have any idea how easy it was to manipulate the population before the internet, and before the age of mass media
"news from your fellow man" was very easy to manipulate when your fellow man was the voice of authority in the newspaper or radio, or when you were a peasant who spent your whole life in your town and knew nothing about the outside world

>there's a difference between SJWs and liberals
lol I hope you're just trolling and don't believe this shit

Attached: catalonia.jpg (762x960, 66K)

You're thinking of libertarians. Liberals believed in the rule of the majority through force (democracy) from the very beginning.

>it wasn't real communism
>those are not real liberals
lol you even argue like commies

Attached: capitalism-vs-communism-comic.png (625x300, 26K)

That's an awfully bent nose for a white man...

liberal is derived from liberty. Liberals believe in liberty. Google what liberty means. It has nothing to do with the social justice movement

jews are white

Attached: fellow-white-pepes.jpg (974x928, 281K)

yeah only those liberals from back then are now called libertarians. and what's called liberal today is literal commie shit tier

Attached: chadcap.png (2518x1024, 270K)

Attached: hoppeism.jpg (1024x667, 81K)