Debian

The absolute state of Debian...

Attached: 20181220_100255.jpg (720x1075, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=906119
packages.gentoo.org/packages/www-client/weboob
weboob.org/
lists-archives.com/debian-devel/230825-should-the-weboob-package-stay-in-debian.html
git.weboob.org/weboob/devel/merge_requests/232
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>michael larabel
How many articles has he written again?

SJWs were a mistake

boob haha

French humour.
Can't joke with SJWs, 'nuff said.

>Weeb boob

Attached: 1374794720619.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=906119
>As has been extensively discussed elsewhere (eg [1]), this package has some unfortunate sexual references. These problems include:
>* Command names which contain sexual references
>* Sexually suggestive icons etc.
>There are, I suspect, other problems. The sexualised content is both
gratuitous and unambiguous.
Seems entirely reasonable if you ask me. This level of immaturity if fine for your personal projects, but releasing this to the end user means you've failed as a programmer.

>tfw GIMP gets removed from Debian

"you can never truly get over something if you cannot laugh about it". - ME BITCH

Quick, petition that system-D is offensive in its connotation, and should be dropped or renamed to systemX, for "xir".

Attached: 123523672347.jpg (193x262, 13K)

The virgin debian vs THE CHAD GENTOO

packages.gentoo.org/packages/www-client/weboob

SJW niggas glow in the dark

weboob.org/
>authors
I think we've identified where the problem lies. Very problematic indeed.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-20_00-26-14.png (747x244, 198K)

Ugh this is not *okay*

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-20_00-29-21.png (695x721, 121K)

American puritans policing world cultures as usual.

>activates offensive USE flag
Heh, nottin personel, kid

Behold their sexually suggestive logo

This wave of SJW puritanism is fucking weird. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? First the 'DDD' thing and now this.

Attached: weboob_christmas.png (327x111, 22K)

Wow. It’s really time to ditch Debian. Should i use slackware or void bros?

it's Web o OB, how is that sexist at fucking all?

Sounds like a pretty cool project desu

Should we make a Jow Forums client with it?

This is amazing

Attached: snek.gif (400x480, 443K)

GIMP

Glad
I
Mutilated my
Penis

Attached: 1534140738223.jpg (154x250, 27K)

with an acronym like that it will be there millions of years in the future when SJW's still rule the world

Void with dwm thank me later

Gay
Is
My
Parents

Green
Is
My
Pepper

The distro was already crap because stallman doesn't recommend using it.

Attached: stallman_after_installing_gentoo.jpg (3504x2336, 2.68M)

gimp 2 |gimp| N. Amer. informal, derogatory
noun
a physically handicapped or lame person.
• a limp.
• a feeble or contemptible person.

honestly I'm surprised nobody has ever whinged about this. Probably b/c it has nothing to do with made-up genders or dick mutilation or dem black folk on which whitey always be hatin.
They don't give a shit about the hadicapped anymore just like they don't give a shit about people with mental illness—otherwise they'd let autists and their abrasive sense of humor alone.

Attached: 1525137114933.jpg (640x427, 88K)

it's all virtue signaling
>this doesn't offend me
>but i think it could offend someone
>therefore we must purge it
>and look i did it
>let me display my face and name proudly
>for i have made the world a nicer place

Qbob

Attached: 35798827.jpg (345x345, 11K)

I've took a look at the program and didn't see anything problematic. The worst offenders are some binary file names:
wetboobs
handjoob
boobsize
boobtracker

But it all seems harmless. It's unfortunate that time and energy is being used on such an issue, when there's just much more important stuff to do.

>It's unfortunate that time and energy is being used on such an issue, when there's just much more important stuff to do.
Sweetie, solving non-technical issues is more important than technical.

I particularly like that Quack came out and immediately smacked down the removal of the package. He also pointed out the initial removal was bullshit in other locations.

lists-archives.com/debian-devel/230825-should-the-weboob-package-stay-in-debian.html

Honestly, this is a big load of who gives a fuck, and anyone who wants to get offended by silly boob and handjob jokes really shouldn't be on the internet.

why are SJWs constantly bemoaning sexism and want to shut down any references about sex and sexuality then turn around and call everyone who disagrees with them incel? Isn't it a bit ironic?

SJWs are screeching hypocrites. This is nothing new. They're after power to implement their neocommunist vision and will say and do anything they think will get it.

>starts email with "Quack,"
>username is duck@
>signs off with "\_o

Attached: cringe.gif (575x420, 507K)

A man can dream..

Do you expect SJWs to not laugh at and ignore white male otherkin?

>git.weboob.org/weboob/devel/merge_requests/232
>Only wish harm on objects (though webdevs barely qualify as human)

Note that removing actually offensive comments does not absolve you of responsibility and stains your character forever (even if you didn't write them).

Maemo mentioned :DDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1527003255349.png (842x452, 157K)

Go back to twitter.

approximately three

fugggggg
best os :D

why are you slut shaming?
who are you to judge?
what do you care what a program is called if consenting adults are downloading it?
why are you such a humorless faggot?

>QFlatBoob
>QHandjoob
>that QHaveDate icon
incredible

>This level of immaturity if fine for your personal projects, but releasing this to the end user means you've failed as a programmer.

As if anyone on Jow Forums would have an "end user" to worry about LOL

>gnome, shitstaind have gigantic memory leaks
>LeTs ReNaMe PaCkAgEs WiTh PrObLeMaTiC nAmEs1!1!1!1! lOl

No sane person is willing to fix bugs in projects with juvenile and offensive 'humor' and associate themselves with incels like you.

I will tear off your head and shit down your neck, you insufferable unmeritous garbage.

Merit is an instrument of oppression.

>>* Command names which contain sexual references
>>* Sexually suggestive icons etc.
wtf im installing it right now!

>Bug report
Program is working as expected, close ticket.
Done.

Bug reports are not only for technical bugs, you stupid neet.

If there are no problems with how the program is functioning then there is no bug, you dumb marxist.

Not him
Fuck off back to rebbit sjw. I am so fucking tired of sjw intrusion to Jow Forums.

>Severity: serious
What a bunch of twats.

What about non-technical problems, you mongoloid?

ALL FUCKING WHITE MALES. I KNEW IT.

You forgot to include the most important point that is often omitted - they are European or of European descent.

so, who exactly is harassed by this name?
someone concrete? or are boobs now a taboo word?
what about buttocks?
dick? everyone who has name Dick should be forced to change their names.
also, all jewish names, because it reminds me of jews and they remind us of holocaust
Jamals and Tyrones all over the world must do to, because their names associate with African Americans and Jamals and Tyrones are usually names of criminals
Burritos is illegal too, we don't want to associate food with any culture! PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOD!!!

world is so racist!
word racism should also be a taboo, because it implies a human beings are divided by races, but there are no races, there are only humans/people!

and I just wanted to switch to debian

>so, who exactly is harassed by this name?
>someone concrete?
Hypothetical contributors.
> or are boobs now a taboo word?
Yes.
>what about buttocks?
Yes
>dick? everyone who has name Dick should be forced to change their names.
Capitalized Dick is fine, lowercase - not.
>also, all jewish names, because it reminds me of jews and they remind us of holocaust
Jews are chosen people.
>Jamals and Tyrones all over the world must do to, because their names associate with African Americans and Jamals and Tyrones are usually names of criminals
You are racist because you associate names "Jamal" and "Tyrone" with criminals.
>Burritos is illegal too, we don't want to associate food with any culture! PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOD!!!
There is nothing wrong with other cultures.
>world is so racist!
Yes, and?
>word racism should also be a taboo, because it implies a human beings are divided by races, but there are no races, there are only humans/people!
Good idea, we need a better word.

Then they're using bug reports incorrectly:
"Asoftware bugis an error, flaw,failureorfault in acomputer programorsystemthat causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug

This should be noted as a "request" and not a "bug". There's no such thing as a non-technical bug.

Go be racist and sexist somewhere else you disgusting marxist.

>This should be noted as a "request" and not a "bug". There's no such thing as a non-technical bug.
Bug trackers are commonly used for bugs and other issues.

pls sir do the needful and kys you're self Ramankateshmara out going hunt bobs

Who?

no, issue trackers are used for both bugs and other shit you mongrel

Only absolute autists would bother to rename their bug tracker into issue tracker, you nigger.

absolute state of freetards kek

Hug Debian.

libcaca is literally a joke about how shit it makes things look.

Attached: 1513503042368.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>no u

not an incel
just demonstrating the priority is wrong

>RENAME THE TOWN SCUNTHORPE!!!
>IT HAS THE WORD 'CUNT' AS A SUBSTRING

I seriously hope devuan keeps the package. Also the project seems interesting.

>releasing this to the end user means you've failed as a programmer.
Exactly. Imagine that you use this crap at some work project without knowing and then it makes you look like an idiot. Based Debian keeping the quality high as usual.

American? I know because there are no whites in that picture. If your hair is blonde/black and your eyes aren't blue/green/gray you aren't white. Stop deluding yourself mutt.

surprisingly Jow Forums is socially maladjusted

Attached: 1518311618001.png (356x200, 15K)

>Yes.
what about breasts?
>Yes
what about posterior?
>Capitalized Dick is fine, lowercase - not.
it's exactly same word, only difference is context. Are you arguing weboob is fine, because 'boob' doesn't actually mean this taboo B-word? If not, then you shouldn't be fine with capital Dicks.
>Jews are chosen people.
yeah, that's why talking about holocaust or anything what reminds us about holocaust (namely jews) is not right.
>You are racist because you associate names "Jamal" and "Tyrone" with criminals.
If I see someone named Jamal or Tyrone on the news who did criminal activity, what should I do?
Should news ignore African American criminals and not show them or should they not say their names?
>There is nothing wrong with other cultures.
What about muslims who stone to death their women or forces them to hide themselves and have, basically, no free will?
>Yes, and?
WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND BAN RACIST/MYSOGINIST/WHITESUPERMACIST WORDS
>Good idea, we need a better word.
like humanism or peoplism.

TriggeredTriggeredTriggered

I agree. Such racism and sexism. It triggers me so much I am in tears right now. These "White PRIVILEGED Males" need to be extinguished from our lives. We need more diversity and people of color in our spaces. We are safe, we are strong.
WHO IS WITH ME ?

I'm white male.
Can I be with you?

>No sane person is willing to fix bugs in projects with juvenile and offensive 'humor'
No sane person is ABLE to fix bugs in projects with juvenile and offensive 'humor'
hell, sane persons don't fucking code on the level, why are they even mentioned in the first place?

Does samefagging make you feel more like a women?

which one of us are you talking to

Karlie Kloss here. We need to encourage as many women into tech as possible so we can double the talent available in the field. Packages like this need to be removed. If you disagree you're a forever alone virgin basement dweller xx

Attached: shot4-0[1].png (1279x727, 815K)

forgot to take your medicine again, granpa?

system-Dick

saved for future reference

>QFlatBoob
personal favourite

How is RedHat / Fedora with SJW retards? Do they do what they tell them? I use Qubes at the moment, and the Qubes Devs seem to be quite based, but its based on fedora...
Or should I switch to OpenBSD? Theo is based as fuck, seems like he is the last man standing isnt he?

You know, I was looking for scraping tools a few months ago and I saw this package, but I decided not to install it because of the names. It seemed like the code quality wouldn't be very good.

Hi, what we have here is MANY things that are problematic. The word "packages", I mean it's like truthishly disgusting and I am surprised that as an enlightened person such as yourself is using such a term in 2018.
Also there are no genders!. I am so angry with you for using such a term!. You should read the Linux CoC and understand that the statement that you've made about having more "women" in coding is so problematic. You really need to think before you type any of this male centric, white privileged bullshit.
I am so disappointed in you Karlie I thought you knew better.

>CoC
Don't use that acronym, it's offensive.

Reported for harassment and cyber bullying.