I want a fucking explanation

What the fuck ?

Attached: Explain.jpg (1304x276, 43K)

You were warned.

ayyyy lmao

Attached: 1540400784010.gif (398x444, 265K)

it said i was banned

That's not it.

Clover app is fucked

Seems to be clover

I got the same thing.

Just came to ask why clover was fucked

It says I'm banned if I try to make a thread, but when I go to the banned page it says I'm not banned

I got the exact same "ban" message earlier this morning because I made an off-topic post which subsequently made the mods give me a warning. How do you know you were banned?

What? Then how are you commenting? From another IP? Or is it exclusively posting a new thread?

You need to be banned?

I can post replies but I can't make new thread

no, it doesnt let me post on /b/, it says im currently banned, and it redirects me to a page saying im not banned

>Jow Forumsfags are phoneposters
Makes so much sense

I take it back. I too am having trouble with this.

yup, it's behaving pretty strangely
use clover dev

You could post some pizza if you wanna fix that message. Granted, I just wanna see you banned, so feel free to get creative if you so desire.

same thing happening to me lol. chinkmoot fucked up (again)

same boat

Attached: why.png (809x116, 6K)

nah, not using any app or addon. just pure sjwfox and still getting this message over at the adult version of 4channel

Wew, I thought I was the only one.

Said I'm banned using Jow Forums X, while banned page said I'm not banned. Disabling Jow Forums X allowed me to post.

test

okay now i can post, great

Same here. Though I can post randomly. It's like they increased the period you have to wait between posts.

I'm using the latest clover dev and it's still fucked
Can't choose an image to post on g or else the app restarts (other boards work fine) and it periodically says I'm banned even if I'm not

clover test

Attached: pg6kmnhtq9521.jpg (1000x1499, 235K)

Using chrome on my Chinese phone. No issues here :^)

Jow Forums detected that you are retard and won't allow you to post

ADULT BOARDS ARE GETTING CULLED. ITS ONLY 4CHANNEL NOW. YOU WERE WARNED OUR OVERLOAD HAS DECIDED TO JEW US OUT FOR ADVERTISING. THE CULTURE IS DEAD. NEXT YEAR WE WILL NEED ACCOUNTS. THEY WILL COUNT YEARLY (YOU)S ITS OVER. WE ARE REDDIT NOW.