CS Mathlets

Why do Computer Science majors have such little math classes, and physics classes?

They take like 3 math classes, lmao.

Attached: 1544335950149.jpg (365x625, 123K)

Do you go to a really shitty school, or are you a troll? It's really just those two options, I'm afraid.

Software companies want a lot employer CS downgrade math curriculum

I have about 14 maths courses planned

Nice chink

Testing

Math classes I took in CS: Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Differential equations 1, differential equations 2, probability/statistics, discrete mathematics, physics 1, physics 2, physics 3, linear algebra, and probably others I've forgotten.

Isn't this Jordan Peterson's daughter?

Would fuck, damn.

Attached: 1543310898860.jpg (2886x1400, 1.02M)

German user here

CS is full of math, especially for the first couple of semesters.

Physics less so. One of the CS courses is hardware based and also deals with EE basics but other than that there's not much that's mandatory.

Yes, fellow kraut user here.

Had Physics in first semester along with electrical engineering (mostly focused on circuitry) and mandatory math classes up to the third semester.

American college system is a joke that's all.

post dick

Attached: b03c26fcaeeccec4ef06361e8e2b4a5d95a61e4180e0178f90510772428f897b.jpg (1296x2096, 764K)

she is indeed very fuckable

If you weren't a mathlet in highschool then the proper classes are, calc3, linear algebra, discrete. My school never required differential equations, maybe take a shitty engineering stats class.

How much difference in math is therr between CS and CE?

As CS major I took
Calc 1-3, combinatorics, advanced combinatorics, DifEq, Abstract Algebra, Analysis, Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Classical Mechanics, Emag, Quantum Mechanics, Number Theory, Prob-Stat.

dunno for me it was around 50% math 50% other each semester

Because when you can math you automatically can also physics.
So physics is obsolete.

wtf is this even english?

Yes, I would definitely have sex with her and ejaculate inside her until she becomes pregnant, if you know what I mean.

yes, I know what you mean, you want to impregnate her.

you mean you want to create order from chaos, by inserting the metaphorical dragon into the mystical virgin's cave of treasures.

Stroke poster strikes again

In my uni it goes to Calc 3 and Physics 4 if I recall correctly, it's just americans making shit programers to have a excuse to hire pajeets

physics is fucking useless
i agree with math tho

>go to shit university
>get shit courses
Who would have thought.

I bet she smells like JP god damn what I wouldn’t give to bury my head in her bed sheets

CLEAN YOUR DONG

>computer science
>physics
Wat

kek'd

A lot. Cs does more discrete math while Ce does more continuous, ie signal processing

t. undergrad who still hasn't started physics series