Is this the most /aesthetic/ non-iToddler laptop in existence?

Is this the most /aesthetic/ non-iToddler laptop in existence?

Attached: x1c6.png (725x515, 308K)

yeah

>non-iToddler
Do you mean to imply that the iToddler laptop is aesthetic?

>looking for laptops
>like what huawei provides
>hate the macbook look.
They'd be 10/10 if they just made it a nice graphite grey instead of that aluminum abortion.

but that's wrong

Attached: mbxp.jpg (970x647, 198K)

>chink shit laptops look like THAT?

>unironically buying chinkshit
yikes

>han people can't into track points
good luck in africa

I have the 2015 model and it looks pretty much the same. I love the 1440p screen, the keyboard is amazingly good for an ultrabook and the touchpad is godtier.

They are pretty enough to make women and soiboy wet themselves over it.

name 623481571375182 laptops that use trackpoint besides thinkpad

HP and Dell both have an entire workstation line with trackpoints, but no ultrabook A E S T H E T I C laptops with the trackpoint.

what about the other 623481571375180

Are these as good as the thiccbois?
I always see rave reviews about them but i was too turned off by the aesthetic to buy one

>thiccbois
you have to go back to red dit

>not using a surface book 2
Poor peasants

Don't do it, this is peak aesthethicc.

Attached: IMG_20181220_164240.jpg (780x1040, 149K)

All modern thinkpads look the same, the only difference is size and thickness
>x230 with keyboard mod
truly peak everything, except maybe for the those lid lockers that were dropped after the x201, but I don't know how much of a big deal is that considering thinkpad hinges are pretty hard.

>All modern thinkpads look the same, the only difference is size and thickness
What in my posts contradicts this?
This is exactly what i have a problem with

>but I don't know how much of a big deal is that considering thinkpad hinges are pretty hard.
Not that guy, but it's not a big deal at all. I used to own an SL510, which similarly didn't have the lid locking mechanism that's found on the T series.
Even on that low-end bargain bin 15.6" model, the hinges were stiff enough to hold the lid closed, no worries there whatsoever.

I am that guy and yeah basically what said. I would of course like to have the lock but maybe that's just my autism.

Wow, thanks for the answers. So have you guys tried to put your thinkpads in a backpack without laptop sleeve? I can do that with my x201 with no problems, but my x1 carbon opens and closes a bit for every step I make.

Haven't had any problems with my X230.

Yes. If only it had two nipples..

Toshiba too

you gonna get three if you own a thinkpad

While I had the SL510 I frequently carried it in a messenger bag, never had any trouble with that either. Though I wouldn't worry about it unless it's opening wide enough to turn on either way.

that chin though, why do lenovo have to be such a cheap pieces of shit and equip all their laptops with 16:9 panels?

This. There is absolutely no reason for a laptop to be 16:9. A 16:10 screen uses the vertical space more efficiently

For me, Thinkpads carry two separate aesthetics:

Newer Thinkpads (say, *440 and beyond) project you're a professional who is all about the business, a no-bs man of work. You value tradition, but you aren't afraid to try new things if the profit is worth it. You got your goals clear and you go all in. A go-getter, always on the grind. If you drove a German sports car it would be an brand new Porsche 911.

Older thinkpads project a different image. You're a guy who maybe resents the path things have taken, you want to go back to the times brains and not emotion was king. You're a free thinker, someone who isn't afraid of forging your own path against the current. You are capable of looking over the mass and setting your own goals. The car you drove should be an older Volvo or a Lexus LS400.

>the most aesthetic non-Mac computers are literally just a bunch of clones of the Macbook design
lmao
The cognitive dissonance is real.

X200 is still master race. Fight me.

x200s/x201s w/ touchpadless palmrest actual thinkpad endgame

Attached: x201s.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Fuckin wish I could get my hands on that rarepad.

it's all chinkshit.
T. Had to send back my x1 carbon 3 times before I got one free of keyboard/trackpad defects. They literally shipped me one where the track pad wasn't even recognized by the system.

the x series is for manlets and trannies though