Why you're stupid if you say Mactoddler or iTodler

This used to be something that made sense in 2012 and before then. It was fisher price layout based OS’s and beyond underpowered hardware. In 2018 the iPhone XS is literall the most powerful phone on the market when benched against the leading Android opponent. The Mac is overpriced but people like the simplicity and should halve the choice of you want to shove Ubuntu up your ass and cum to Stallman like many of you here do. You’re acting like man children and all of graphics design that was professional in a college level setting was done on Mac. Grow up faggots.

Attached: 97AFDC2F-0B44-4BFD-A10D-4D074EB8CA10.jpg (1125x1842, 434K)

Only Wintoddlers bitch about Macs.

ITODDLERS BTFO

the people cumming to Stallman are using a respectable distro, like debian or arch

This

>t. macOS and Linux user

NIX 4 lyf

I have owned Microsoft products exclusively and loyaly for over a decade. I even have an Xbox One X. Your opinion is invalid. Back in the day it was underpowered and over priced but now they compete.

This, I sometimes think that all the hate against Apple is just generated by paid Microsoft shills.
MacOS and Linux are two sides of the same coin, meanwhile Windows is just a streaming pile of shit.

Attached: skitched-20120424-122922.jpg (619x442, 47K)

>only winfags bitch about macs
>"that's untrue! I use microsoft producs exclusively"
???

Orange man bad.

Naw I have an iPhone dawg

cringe

based

Ignorant

Macbooks keep getting worse, mac pros keep getting worse, iphones are borderline unusable already and have some fatal hardware flaws annually, new ipad pro has screen that physically can't display 120fps, mac minis and ipods were killed off, ipods and airpods are simply an insult to music. os x is fine actually, if very outdated, but ios is pure intentional hell.

ORANEG
MAN
BAD

How is it outdated? Only with GNU shit, but that is due solely to GPLv3. It's macOS now, not OS X. There will never be an OS 11.

I dont mind apple at all, if i could i would use the OS on pretty much everything aside from my desktop. I just hate the hardware and think its over priced. As for windows the bang for buck on products is insane but windows drags the quality down hard due to how clunky it is.

>linux
While i use it and hope it gains market share its not as good as apple or windows due to how little enterprise software is on it. Once it gets enterprise software (ex jabber, a word clone that isnt garbage, ither proprietary junk) the os will have mass market share. Otherwise solid as fuck.

cringe

Attached: 1535807464184.png (832x810, 281K)

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>hope it gains market share
Already has 85%+ of the mobile market.

>:(

>phonefags.

phones are for 15 year old girls trying to get cock in the most efficient possible way. who gives a shit if it's apple or android? you're not doing anything high end and important with it anyway.

as far as actual grown up computers in almost every industry (and entertainment) go, you'd have to be a colossal mug to buy apple hardware. it's not even apple hardware, it's OTS hardware, only hard soldered and with a 100% markup.

the only industries that still have extensive mac use are those like fashion and graphic design (still based GD that is, anyone even as much as using after effects or cinema 4k who needs a decent bit of horsepower has moved on). industries that place style over performance and functionality who are just appeasing retarded students who buy macs because they think they're supposed to. everyone else is on PC.

i work in a small graphic animation studio and even the staunches mac holdouts have given up the ghost and built themselves twin 1080ti monsters for half the price of a mac pro; which absolutely eclipses its performance.

>phones are for 15 year old girls trying to get cock in the most efficient possible way
Then I guess I'm a 15 year old girl and I need to buy a phone

everyone needs a phone, but stressing over getting the latest and greatest is just vanity.

>everyone else is on PC.
Define PC. Because traditionally it refers to IBM compatibles (DOS/Windows). Most industries, however, rely on GNU and/or Linux. Technical industries, that is. Not arts and monkey work.

Orange man good

Attached: 1544106141743.png (264x274, 35K)

whatever you say mactoddler
kys

Say what you will about apple as a company but I enjoy the MacBook pro 2015 much more than any pajeet windows 10 laptop. Never had issues. ,

>republicans = nazi
totes not an npc post guise

>nazi != republican
+10 damage control

Our whole backend is built on linux. We use PCs for it, everyone has always called them PCs because they're build using off the shelf PC parts with ubuntu compatibility.

I've never heard anyone refer to them as anything but PCs, rigs or computers.

Macs on the other hand are always called macs.

"my product works as described so i'm ecstatic I paid twice as much for it".

if man.get_color() == Colors::Orange {
assert_eq!(man, good);
}

Attached: 1544409177373.png (636x773, 15K)

I've considered using Linux but I don't know the best type to use, I'm just now getting into college for computer science.

I actually paid $300 for it, not saying just because it's apple it's not prone to failure. Of course brand wars are a thing here so who cares about valid opinions of g of all places.

Attached: 1545080280871.jpg (1468x978, 689K)

>t. sits on floor to shitpost
How goes the reassignment surgery?

>t. no arguments, resorts to Jow Forums rhetoric
so how's that mexico funded border wall coming along? lmao

Not here for an argument, was just making an observation. As far as the wall is concerned, couldn't tell you boss. You never did answer my question, should I assume the worst? There are hotlines for you people now.

All actual nazis went to far left to continue dividing people by race. That "call ourselves the opposite of what we actually are" trope just keeps happening.

I guess you are too young to remember UNIX workstations.

>As far as the wall is concerned
>...
>*deflects*
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1538932003025.jpg (918x1200, 170K)

Alright this is evil. What a shit company I can't believe I considered buying an iPhone as my next. Those phones are like a year old

EU could try to fine them even harder, too bad billions are like slaps on the wrist for them

Apple’s products will rise above the quality level of hammered shit only if and when they abandon the ridiculously proprietary App Store and the forced obsolescence updates. I’m getting really tired of the battery life of my older apple devices dwindling faster with every update and the permanent “glitches” that they deliberately write into patches to get people to abandon older devices for new ones, like the current iPhone touch bug for the older iPhones like 6 and 7. I don’t want to buy a new 600 dollar phone every year, but the Eternal J*w at Apple demands it.

>MacOS and Linux are two sides of the same coin
No they're not, you fucking retard. Find me a MacOS-libre kernel and then we'll talk.

poo

IFAG BTFO

>Find me a MacOS-libre kernel
XNU and Darwin-core are libre by definition, all drivers are free as in freedom.

>Apple Open-Source License
>GPL compatible: No