What do you think, user? Worth the investment of 5$ and one month wait for this mechanical pencil?

What do you think, user? Worth the investment of 5$ and one month wait for this mechanical pencil?

Attached: OHTO-Sharp-Mini-Mechanical-Pencil-Green_P3.jpg (600x600, 24K)

I think you're a fucking retard.

why?

Because

because why

A mechanical pencil isn't an investment, stupid ass

it's the perfect investment. if you put it next to your mechanical keyboard both will appreciate in value and outperform the S&P500.
you did well, op

Attached: avatar.png (864x1327, 1.11M)

Because your IQ is well below average.

>not using the Pentel P205
kys

>not the Zebra Z905

>Zebra Z905
ewwww gross

I used the same one through all four years of HS, it's a great pencil

oohhh wow 4 years of high school
I've had Pentel P205s since high school too... in the 1990s

GraphGear 1000 you worthless nigger

ooohhh wow the '90s!
Look, you cunt. All I'm saying is the same pencil lasted all 4 years of HS because it was a great pencil.

>not investing in a pink #4 pencil
You're never going make it.

I still have my Pentel Quicker Clicker from the ealry 90's, I don't understand how... still works fine tho... also still have my hackeysack, yep pussy magnet over here

Waiting for this to arrive, am comfy, how do you like jt

>GraphGear 1000
I have one and it's way overrated
Pentel P205 master race

How do you know his IQ?

The weight of the pencil is held more to the back than Id like. The staedtler 925 or Graphgear 500 "feel" better but I appreciate the construction of the 1000

>Pentel P205
yikes, looks like a $0.99 mechanical pencil from a china shop, i seriously hope you didn't pay much for this garbage

Attached: 1540006662819.jpg (396x385, 31K)

It's pretty to my pleb hands. I bought it for the weight and the fact it was 5mm more than anything else though.

>implying anyone on Jow Forums still remembers how to use a pencil after spening years with their mechanical keyboards

I love them I have them in .5 and .7 But I saw on /csg/ about the chink knock-off rotorings from ali, so I might try that... then again do I really need more fucking writing implements? I have a shit load

What's so great about it? The internet raves about the P205. Personally I find it ugly as shit.

Not only is it ugly, the build quality is that off a cheap chinese pencil. In fact it is one

Let's get real then. The Ohto in op is made in Japan and shit. I read Japanese students write with mechanical pencils all the time because of their squiggle writing. Hence it must be the ultimate writing implement!

>shitty plastic internals for $10
no thanks, p20x series is better

anyone got any 2mm pencil recs?

going to be picking up staedler mars technico + faber castell 9400, but also curious about the kaweco classic as i don't have any kaweco pencils yet.

kaweco special*

>2mm pencil
Just buy the Cleo Gessner. Pure medieval technology at your fingertips

>5.6mm
i'll consider it if i want a graphite crayon

Go big or go bust user. Also the gessner is supposed to be sharpened to any thickness: it's for actual pros

my odes pentel is 8 years old. still works fine. hame, theyre made in china now

You don't need to know a car's speed to see that it's moving slower than all of the other cars

Go for tuto3 desu

>Not using the Uni Kuru Toga Roulette

Attached: 1529269742292.gif (379x387, 71K)

But you can't see any car here, "user".

Attached: ZeRP0Jl.gif (354x223, 1.66M)

Can you do other stuff during the one month?