So i am finally moving from my third world country into Europe and more precisely France

So i am finally moving from my third world country into Europe and more precisely France.
Having never bought anything online, i am wondering how does the copyright system in practice work there?
Do people really get arrested for using anything without licence lets say windows? Is there a chance that someone will inspect your computer and arrest you ? Are all your downloads monitored ?What about streaming or books/manga downloaded for "free"?
Do these laws get applied or are they just made to scare people?

Attached: punished.jpg (900x900, 74K)

lmao this poor fuck

nobody cares, nobody will check your computer. also stay where you are mudman

> moving from my third world country
> to Europe
> France
nice meme

>moving from third world country to another third world country
ftfy

You have to go back.

>third world to france
LMAO

Basically, no.
I guess you're worried about hadopi. If you download the wrong copyrighted content from torrents then you have a chance of your ISP ratting you out.
When this happens, you get a warning letter. At the third warning letter you may end up in court.
The content that gets you warning letters is mostly popular movies, so as long as you avoid them you will probably never get a letter. And under a dozen Hollywood blockbusters should be fine too.
I've heard the delay before your records are deleted is 6 months, but you should check this if you care.
Of course you don't have to care about all this if you get a VPN.

t. Frenchfag that torrent'd terabytes of movies without ever getting a warning.

Why france?

>thirld world to fourth world
you like to suffer, don't ya user ?

Welcome to EU!
Don't worry laws doesn't apply to immigrants here, you can do whatever you want, and if someone asks, just lie about your identity and "act stupid". pirating "anime" is part of your culture/religion/whatever and something we have to accept. Send me a mail if you want my sisters phone number.

nobody will check your pc lmao but they might send you a bill or some shit. eastern europe doesn't have this problem but you could bypass this by using a vpn.

Lived in France for four years and got only one letter which was because I downloaded probably the most popular thing in the moment in French, downloading anything not in French is no risk

There is HADOPI so you should avoid torrents, especially if you download mainstream shit (I got a warning because I downloaded some spongebob episodes). Beside that, you can download without worrying

I think you need to leave Jow Forums for a while, user. It's starting to affect you.

stay in your shithole, thanks

no huwiteboi, im cumming in 2 ur cuntry

Fuck off nigger

>avoid torrents
and download content how then? for example movies/TV shows/ software

high quality b8

This have always bugged me. Are torrent a lot easier to detect than using mirrors and downloading software.part1.rar?

holy shit you BLACKED him

where are you from user if not secret?

Frog here.
I can only speak for myself, but I've been pirating shit since the early 00's without VPNs, tor, or any of that crap people usually recommend, and never had a problem with the law, never got a copyright letter, never got any ISP warnings, nothing.
It -might- happen some day, but in the 15+ years I've been online, it never happened.

>Do people really get arrested for using anything without licence lets say windows? Is there a chance that someone will inspect your computer and arrest you ? Are all your downloads monitored ?What about streaming or books/manga downloaded for "free"?
>Do these laws get applied or are they just made to scare people?

Most of this is amerimutt memes. I have never heard of people "arrested" for using Windows or any software without a license, at least not in the UK.
The only real issue you may have is downloading torrents in Germany, but you can easily circumvent it by using a VPN. Usually, no one gives a shit even in western Europe, in countries such as the Netherlands, Italy or Spain.

kek, this is not the "land of the free", OP.

Come to USA.
Despite what you see on TV, we are far more accepting. The majority of our working class don't care where you come from as long as you do your job and do not create problems for society (breaking laws).
Come here instead.

when I was in Germany, I ran a seedbox at home and transferred stuff over with SSH.

>HADOPI
You're probably more likely to win the lottery than to be noticed by them

from third world, to the new third world, great job user

feels good to live in a botnet-free country aka third world

a black neighbourhood is a luxury village for 3rd world people

refugees welcome! prepare yourself for getting free house and car from german government! also sex with 14yo is legal here. and "nein" means yes.
WELCOME TO GERMANY!

>I wouldn't go to France. France is no longer France.

Amen to that, cyberpolice don't give a flying fuck about this shit here, just some companies get fucked in the ass by copyright violation.

Attached: cyberpolice.jpg (500x444, 312K)

stay in your country jamal