*destroys Jow Forums*

*destroys Jow Forums*

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 4.14.36 PM.png (1190x1370, 921K)

>paying for college
*destroys amerimutts*

education is free in white countries

what are you talking about
it is not free in america and england

burgerclaps are mutts, and londonistanians are muslim

He lists himself as "front end developer" with no business. He either doesn't have a job, or is a freelancer. Also, front end dev work is insanely easy to get into. I was doing it when I was fucking 8 years old.

But I study for free because I live in a civilized country.

le 70% income tax face

I now realize your faggots are actually poor as fuck

Attached: 1544540472571.jpg (334x334, 34K)

>education is free in white countries
so sweden is white? :^)

Attached: 1519117722566.png (380x380, 146K)

Holy shit was I actually gone so long that Jow Forums started respecting the educational system

Yeah whatever you say

Attached: 399.png (680x541, 659K)

Universities used to be publicly funded in the US in the past.
Then literal kikes argued that people should pay private tuition instead because muh taxes and public spending.
Now 60% of Americans believe that the earth is 6000 years old, 70% of them believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and almost 20% believe that the world is flat.
But tax money is still spent on Israel.....

Coincidence?

Attached: think2.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I studied in Europe and now have a worker's visa and work in the US. The company literally argued that they needed someone with my education when we applied for the visa.

yes

Yeah, your numbers are all made up because 62% of Americans accept evolution. You probably got those numbers from England or Ireland.

>get educated in real country for free
>work in US for inflated wages because >muh student loans
Best of both worlds

>le 70% income tax face
Doesn't make a difference since we end up paying less for education and healthcare.

>bragging about the fact that 48% believes some bearded sky wizard magically created the universe in six days 6000 years ago
Could literally be Iran or Pakistan or Libanon some other uneducated religious hellhole.

Attached: murrica11.jpg (770x433, 70K)

Tax money is also spent on subsidising private learning institutions regardless of the race of the owners. If it bothers you, fight for the expansion of public services, rather than against racial scapegoats.

he said white countries

>develops a health problem
>has to fly to Cuba to have it fixed or face massive debt because of it
>f-freedom

>fight for the expansion of public services, rather than against racial scapegoats.

Attached: merchant-dancing.gif (440x247, 985K)

IMO if you want to teach yourself you should also be able to employ yourself.
Employers want the piece of paper that says you can do xyz. If you don’t have that then you will be underemployed. But if you can teach yourself and have the independence to operate as an independent contractor or small business then you will never go hungry.

You know, the thing with logic is that you're supposed to make arguments for your position instead of just posting memes.

t. Code monkey

>100 - 62 = 48
Kek, you aren't fooling anyone with your retarded claims if you can't even do arithmetic.

is this real?

>"self taught"
yeah.....................................

>Employers want the piece of paper that says you can do xyz
Until you have built up a reputation of happy customers, clients and customers want this too.

I would never hire some random person named Pariss Athena that claimed to have taught herself software engineering by using Google and Youtube.

The Daily WTF are too full of horror stories about socalled "self taught programmers" for me to trust one enough to hire without any actual references.

It's free where I live. In fact, I made money getting my bachelors.

>living my best life
stopped reading

Arguments without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

do you know how to read, he said white countries

the west is full of lying bullshit artists who are now self proclaimed software engineers after a weekend code bootcamp, these are the same people who want meritocracy eliminated so they can take your job. have fun.

ITT: Everyone are just using arbitrary numbers

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-20_16-40-00.png (966x794, 176K)

>the west is full of lying bullshit artists who are now self proclaimed software engineers after a weekend code bootcamp
I don't know about the US, but that's definitively not the case where I live. Since education is free, it's pretty much expected that you have a degree, and for software engineering, anything less than a master's is doubtful. The mentality is pretty much that if college and uni is free, then why the fuck wouldn't you go there unless you were some lazy cunt.

It's probably different in the US since the majority of middle class do NOT attend college.

I find this post ironic.

it's Lebanon you illiterate fucking mutt
.t Ahmed

It's actually لبنان

Attached: 90766287-AE25-4FFB-98D2-01552635ADFA.jpg (750x599, 253K)

I don't understand what's so diverse about nignogs and chinks, they all look exactly the same.

You pay for the piece of paper at the end. CompSci is a fairly easy topic to self teach due to the abundance of info primarily being online. I'm not going to college to learn, I just need to do it so I can tell future employers with proof that I can do something.
These are the same people that complain about not getting taught how taxes work in high school when the info is readily available and 9/10 you don't have to worry about it.

where?

the girl on the right is cute

You are a complete fucking idiot.

>living happy and debt free
>can't get an upper management job because lol no college education
Really gets my nig noggin.

*Votes to get immigrants with H1b to get deported

Attached: c22~2.png (585x573, 249K)

I can't really argue with that, college is a meme now more than ever.
With the massive amount of resources currently available, anyone can learn the equivalent of a quality degree on their own.

I pay 45% income tax, medical insurance and mandatory retirement payments. My education was 10k euro in Germany.

Attached: 1510322103215.jpg (660x716, 53K)

She's not wrong but most people are too dumb to teach themselves something.

>front end developer
>binary trees and discrete math

Yeah..sure

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 648K)

9/11 would pull her devil trigger on the right.

>Hurr Durr Muh Healthcare Muh education

I mean, half of the point of college is to take a 4-year vacation of sorts, where you live communally with a bunch of other people who are all in a phase of their lives where their inhibitions are low.

You do drugs, you make friends that last the rest of your life, you do really irresponsible things, etc. It's like a capstone to your youth.

Attached: 1526233348182.png (660x527, 293K)

Attached: lee.jpg (1080x675, 48K)

Checkmate fellow white people

Stop reminding me that my life is already past its peak

Self-taught is good. The caveat is that you are not self-taught if you haven't actually taught yourself enough to do your job competently. You will need to learn CS soon or later if you don't want to be an eternal junior dev.

Shalom

Dear Wypipo,
fuck you.

Niggardly,
Diversity Hire Tyrone

he's not wrong. most programmers are building with libraries and will never have to deal with that stuff

only about 30% of americans get a college degree

That sounds beautiful. I never went away for college so I never experienced that.

shh, let them know they were ripped off, goy.

Attached: 753759869807.png (789x720, 422K)

Literally this. If you go to college to stay in your room all day and study you're wasting your money and time.

>le 56%
>part and parcel

user, they aren't white.

Just be black and people will hand you tech "jobs" to fill the diversity quota. Easy.

It's very different in the US. The previous poster was on-point in how much of bullshit artists people have become because of how in-demand programming skills are and how expensive university is. Employers, clients, and customers are extremely lazy and do not wish to examine a portfolio or confirm any certifications or claims you might have, they just want to see the piece of paper that says you were educated in X from Y university.

I shit you not, it's straight up recommended in the US that you lie to some degree on your resume. You worked at X for 1 year? Up it to 3. You know 3 languages but barely because you went to a "programming boot camp" 3 weekends ago? Up it to 6 and claim years of practice and mastery.

>americucks

Attached: 1542319970814.jpg (515x644, 30K)

Do they not call references in the US?

Someone's butt hurt

I commuted 30 minutes to school and experienced none of that.

I'm not here on an H1b visa though, those are for Indians and Chinese.

I got an O-1a visa actually.

San Francisco. City college of San Francisco then San Francisco State University. Every semester the state and federal grants would be larger than my tuition.

She's kinda right though. My company specifically prefers hiring people with physics/maths/engineering degrees than computer science, because teaching someone to program is a hell of a lot easier than teaching someone how to solve problems independently.

Attached: 1362092355004.jpg (203x300, 17K)

Isn't there a vaxx meme that says "Don't confuse your Google search for my degree."

>My company specifically prefers hiring people with [...] degrees
So you're kind of proving the point?

Almost never. At most they'll call a claimed previous place of work and ask "Did user work here?" and that's it.

It's also because many computer science programs are a fucking joke with wildly different expectations, standards, and shit taught.

>physics/maths/engineering degrees
>teaching someone how to solve problems independently

Attached: 1544256784585.jpg (525x385, 50K)

You either go to college and be a normal person or you buckle to the "6ix9ine, Drink lean everyday, fuck random strangers" and do shit you really regret.

College can be done without being a jew and following the party meme.

>Almost never. At most they'll call a claimed previous place of work and ask "Did user work here?" and that's it.
Well, I guess they don't really need to when at-will employment is the norm for programmers in the US. If it doesn't work out, you can simply fire them on the spot.

In the country I'm from, you can't really fire anyone unless you have actual proof of negligence or misconduct and have given them at least one warning in advance. Termination time is 3 months, but usually employers will pay for 6 months if the employee agrees to leave the same day.

The benefit of this is of course job security, but as an employee you lack the opportunity to leave on the spot and work somewhere else if you want to. For employers, it's almost always negative except employers can't leave in a critical phase. It also leads to quite thorough hiring processes, it's not uncommon that hiring a candidate takes several months and several interviews.

> taking the bait this perfect
I call samefagging.

Meanwhile Yang went to officer academy and studied history and didn't make any friends and died alone in a hallway.

>who is Jean Robert Lapp?

>*destroys Jow Forums*
But...that sounds exactly like Jow Forums.

My bad. One friend. Mentioned once when he died.

This, only niggers would pay for something basic as education. If you are smart enough you can get it for free on any country that's not 56%

after working with a couple (((self taught))) devs, I will never hire one

>teach self programming
>get a six-figure job at AppAmaGoogSoft
>get them to pay for a masters degree while you work there
>switch jobs and make even more money since you now have experience and a degree

the patrician life strategy

>O-1
I see you're working a real job. Shame filing those is such a fucking hassle, my previous employer missed out on getting a Korean that way.

>uncommon that hiring a candidate takes several months and several interviews.
We have that here to. To get even the most basic job will require you to go through upwards of 4 interviews and it will take weeks just to get to the first interview because if you don't call and harass them to give you an interview they're convinced you just cold applied.

As to whether or not they can fire you on the spot depends on your contract but employers will fight tooth and nail for any security provisions in your contract or they have a blanket one and refuse to negotiate.

I'm gonna take a guess here, tell me if I'm wrong.

Problem glasses
Single Mother before she turned 19
Can't do multiplication of factors above 10
Has made no significant contributions to any public library or any visible achievements outside of "Young single mother excels in Computer field"

and the kicker and most likely of all of these:
was a diversity hire for a fortune 500 looking for women and PoC's

>Shame filing those is such a fucking hassle
Yeah, the company hired a lawfirm to help out with it, but even still it was quite a hassle and took a fair amount of time. But we managed to argue that my PhD should count for the education criteria and my publications (part of my PhD) should count for the publication one. Don't remember what we ended up with for the third one, iirc you had to meet three out of eight criteria.

A lot of people believe whatever the media tells them, then they repeat it while never thinking about it. Example: (You)

I went to school for free because of grants and scholarships. Like anyone gives a single fuck though. I am still never going to find a programming job.

Attached: 05-patrick.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 100K)

>be born
>go to school all your life
>never party
>graduate with cs degree
>get Job
>never party because now you have a job
>get wife
>now you have kids
>rest of life is dedicated to them until they’re 21
>now you’re too old to do much other than golf
>get older
>too sick to do anything
>die
Wow sounds really fulfilling.

No you can have fun in college and do good grade wise if you’re either not a retard or have the drive. Both would be preferable.

>*destroys Jow Forums*
Ahh yes, the classic celebrity gif reaction destruction sequence!

Wanna know how I know you failed discrete math?