Some cheeky cunt has had britain's 2nd largest airport on lockdown all day with a fucking drone

some cheeky cunt has had britain's 2nd largest airport on lockdown all day with a fucking drone

110,000 people stranded, lol

Attached: Untitled.png (982x825, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD_EdtYP1oA
youtube.com/watch?v=B2zhwD8QNu0
youtube.com/watch?v=PE1OOQvBo04
youtu.be/N1FrFVLmdOs
droneshield.com
youtu.be/eGMJO8nLczo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based.

B&RP

>Plays cat and mouse with sniper
>Using a sniper rifle to shoot up in the air
The absolute state.

>could send soldiers to test the Army's new weapon
Bad idea, it may be the actual reason that drone is here

This is why drones will be as controlled as guns in Europe. Congrats on ruining it for the rest of us, mongtard.

It's obviously a false flag by HM Gov, they want anti-drone legislation to pass easily

Sandniggers should learn from this guy.He probably caused millions in damage with a 100$ toy.
It would be cool to build a fully autonomous one so jammers have no effect on it.

Nah, they'll claim the drone was operated by an alt-right pro-Brexit Nazi

Epic

>can't even shoot down a drone

Attached: 1513803342915.png (734x590, 344K)

>airport shuts down because someone flying a drone
Autism

it's a small object moving eratically several hundred meters in the air
you'd need a gatling gun

Or an old school WW2 anti-air gun

I can't even tell if this is just bait anymore: the absolute state of this board.

It's not bait this is the autism of bureaucrats at work. You really think the person flying the drone was going to fly it into a jet engine?

t. Muslim terrorist

t. Incompetent businessman who lost billions of dollars delaying flights because he couldn't get a drone out of the sky

He should have done it for Christmas and ruin the holiday for thousands

Attached: 1542331756677.jpg (880x702, 122K)

or one of these

Attached: 1227146022737.jpg (1273x809, 172K)

My neighbor shoots my drones down all the time, american btfoing bongistan once again

All right, I'll eat.

In the position of the airport director, would you fully accept the risk of a possible mid-air collision caused either by will or by chance, during landing with tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars just in physical damages in the best case, or the loss of a fully loaded wide body passenger plane in the worst case?

>When your neighbors drone is taking off

Attached: Boom.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Or an American.

Can't be real, I say fake news to invoke a ban on drones for teh lulz and defending positions of power.

Why I think so: Because a drone jammer is fucking super cheap. Basically every yacht has one.
youtube.com/watch?v=nD_EdtYP1oA
youtube.com/watch?v=B2zhwD8QNu0

Now it's going to be:
>OH MY LORD THINK OF ALL THE CHILDREN AT THE AIRPORT!!! BAN DRONES!!!1 BAN DRONES!! I HAVE NO DRONE, SO BAN THEM!

>Drone jamming
Nice but not failproof.
Stronger signal beats it, some frequencies that would be illegal to jam (or very close frequencies) could be used to pilot it

BIN THAT DRONE

Do you even have a drone license, mate?

Why don't they just fly up another drone and crash it into it?

Attached: 1545146022437.jpg (960x960, 233K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>if the good guys had drones this wouldn’t happen

oi mate i got it roit here eh

Attached: drone_license.png (450x279, 200K)

Will it jam a bullet?

Oi, you got a licence for that licence?

In germoney you need one, to be acquired with money of course. After the same spiel of "drones are evil" in the old mass media.

They could just fly a helicopter near the airport and find the drone pilot. Those things can't have ranges of more than 2 miles

>DVLA
Drone Vehicle License Agency

A smart person would have set up the drone to use a burner mobile data connection, and control it through over 7 proxies with a console controller.

Also fuck the mods and jannies, kill the jews

oi mate don't send me to jail!

> live in Europe
> get regulated
Brb. Gonna go fly my drove and then take my shotgun to the range

Have people never heard of a shotgun or what?

>live in clapistan
>children get murdered at school
wew lad

Through out the history of aviation, there must have been at least one instance where a bird has hit a plane. There is no way a piece of plastic no more than 20 pounds will have an affect on the planes ability to fly unless it gets into the turbine or something which is practically imposible since their engineers have accounted for birds

>nb4 drone of peace

>with tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars just in physical damages
and just wft do you think the bill will be for redirecting 110 flights away from a major commercial airport, with knock-on effects everywhere? Something odd about this, pilot would need to be in sight, no? Hes on a 5-year stretch already, I'm guessing that things looping around on autopilot, which gives it batteries Elon Musk would envy. Its also (allegedly) a commercial drone, which means its a big fucker. Prob AMZ looking for a spot to land the groceries.

Dead people are worse press than delayed flights, user

Birds don't typically have bricks of C4 attached to them.

Birds still take down planes user...

> live I'm cuckistan
> children get raped and the police look over it
> forever Muhammed bitch

Cant wait until someone will make pepe meme with controler and lots of crying wojak wagecucks

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Nah.

Pretty cool that someone disrupted some of the most greediest practice based off tourism. At least half of those flights are probably done for mid to high class "enlightened" individuals, who can't even see the hypocrisy of their statement saying that we must do more for the environment. Or maybe even just boomers who don't care what happens next.

But ya surprised that the drone managed to stay so long up and in blocking the airport

Begun the drone wars have

Attached: yoda-sm.jpg (768x598, 64K)

Bird strikes are rare, but tend to total an engine. The danger comes from the fact that during takeoff there is a small time window where the loss of an engine might lead to a crash due to low altitude, low speed, and high angle of attack; even if a single engine might keep you in the air, it's not an assured thing that you have all the space to recover from halving the available thrust. Remember the Hudson thing? That was because engines ingested a bird or something like that. Engineers have accounted for the fact that the engine in case of compressor stall, fan blade failure, or other catastrophic engine failures the engine doesn't blow up and doesn't shoot debris everywhere, with the risk of piercing a wing fuel tank, or the fuselage, but shit still happens because engineers while great are not literal gods able to foresee the future, Look at the Southwest Flight 1380, where a fan blade failure perfectly contained by the engine caused a sudden overpressure in addition of very high vibrational loads in the frontal diffuser that exploded, and a shard went straight through a window, that exploded and the rapid decompression sucked out a passenger.
You just don't fuck with risk when talking about planes, because there will always be some variable you just can't foresee.

That was the absolute best case scenario of course, my little dirty stupid sub-saharan nigger: consider the worse cases.

TL;DR A GOOD DAY FOR MOTHER NATURE

Attached: 1542924168871.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

>mfw it's not a drone but an ufo
>first contact with alien species is us crying over lost shekels and trying to snipe it down in desperation
>ban drones!!! false flag!!! REEEE
>mfw I have no face

EOD should have ECMs that can interrupt the signal as long as they can get it if its flying under 100 or so feet.

"If a trained eagle can’t stop them, what will?" LOL

T-thanks for making me even more afraid to fly, asshole >:(

I took a transatlantic flight and was shitting my pants as we flew over Greenland (pic related on the flight back) at 2 AM during a snowstorm, riding the hour-long turbulence and imagining crash landing into a wasteland, waking up to an endless whiteout and certain hypothermia on the oft chance I survived...

And everyone else was sleeping like it was normal. If it wasn't for that cute poo stewardess with dem child birthing hips to talk to, I'd have really freaked out haha

youtube.com/watch?v=PE1OOQvBo04

Attached: IMG_1675.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

The Military shall Put A Stop To This. I have faith, Bong would be safe in the event of Drone Attack.
>hides under bench till batteries run out

The perpetrator should be sentenced to life imprisonment in an airport.

lol, britbongs confirmed most cucked raped by niggers beheaded by muslims lowest iq beta "people".

They really shouldn't be flying. It's massive emissions.
That's a very energy efficient drone.

Or just a shotgun you absolute fucking mongoloid

you sound upset

It's funny how an airport had no plan for this eventuality.

What do their security experts actually do all year?

"gentlemen, our worst fears have become a reality, our airport is under attack from an unarmed civilian Drone. Shut it Down, Shut it All Down!"

uh, massive overkill?

fight fire with fire

just be happy in the knowledge that in most crashes, people are torn limb from limb and their parts are scattered over a swath of miles, so theres very little chance of having to survive polar subzero

>Greenland (pic related on the flight back) at 2 AM during a snowstorm, riding the hour-long turbulence
Those instead are expected and fully simulated, and they'll hardly cause issues. Moreover transatlantic flights are flown by the most experienced pilots. Beside you should be more afraid of walking down the street rather than flying exactly because safety standards on air travel is so insanely high that there's nothing as safe as commercial passenger flights.

Why didn't he do it at Heathrow and shutdown half the long-haul international flights in and out of Europe?

just shoot it down you fucking noobs

just fire all phaser laser emp blazers at it

hey, retard, he was. people don't fly on christmas day.

I don't understand. Dont the batteries on those things last all of 10 minutes?

For handheld ones, sure.

He has a second drone that flies up with a battery pack and charges the first drone via USB

Why not just track whoever is communicating with the drone and beat their face in? There has to be a signal.

They didn't have the necessary license.

How is a drone a threat to planes?

If a bird can fuck up jet engines, do you really need to ask this

Helicopter + jammer + big net. How fucking hard is this?

If it's remote controlled, the jammer will stop it.
If it's programmed, it won't know how to avoid the net.

Fuck's sake, the DoD used to employ Sci-Fi writers precisely for this reason: "what sort of never-before seen tricks and shit could the enemy do with new (or near-future) tech?"

Jesus christ they still didnt just do the directed antenna deauth?

youtu.be/N1FrFVLmdOs

How is this cunt landing and charging / swapping batteries on the drone without getting caught

Battery life on these manchild toys are extremely limited

>"The usual practice (when a drone is spotted) is to suspend flights for half-an-hour, which is the usual battery lifespan for drones," explained Parker, a former Royal Air Force fighter pilot and head of drone training company Flyby Technology.
>But in the case of Gatwick, "whoever is responsible for this has had several batteries and have brought their drones back to the ground to put new batteries on them," he said.
Absolutely based

>lol just use a wireless jammer at an airport!
there's a reason the fcc will rape you in the us if they catch you using a jammer

I thought the same. The fucking DoD is involved and someone hasn't had the bright idea to just use a fucking net?

No flights in the air, dingus

So how long we talking? The bigger ones seem to last a half-hour. Can't they follow the drone or wait it out?
I want to believe.
So they just need to keep it in visual range.

I cannot believe this man had evaded law enforcement for this long and is still going. If it keeps going on like this, he might even get away with it without ever being caught

No new flights. The tower still has a duty to monitor ongoing flights within its range, you poor obtuse miscreant.

>The FCC can go fuck itself, do whatever it takes to get the airport operational again
-t FAA

(not that it matters because it's Bongistan, still.)

desu the easiest would be to bring a drone against this drone, ram into it or whatever.

It goes to show just how shit bong surveillance tech must be if this guy is able to repeatedly make contact with this thing to resupply it.

Now listen here, street urchin! You do your reputation no service with your naive assertions.

Is it still going on?

Not like they’re detonating an EMP you absolute imbecile, the jamming can be done directionally. There might be fuzzing on the frequency for the 10seconds of jamming that makes the drone stand still until they shoot it.

These things work by radio don't they? Why not just use a jammer and wait till it falls out of the sky when the battery runs out.

>I seen it on that Matrix movie

inb4 bongs vote to ban drones for """public safety"""

Attached: Twitch1-408x513.png (408x513, 323K)

Because the cheeky breeki isn't flying around all the time, he just pops up every so often to let the airport know he's still around, then hides again. And as long as he's around, they won't reopen the airport.

It's like playing whack-a-mole with one mole, a million holes, and the mole can hide for hours.

There’s ready to use products for this you mongoloid

droneshield.com

Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums if you know nothing about technology?

Attached: 68814F6E-481D-45E3-8FCA-99E7FA83F5ED.jpg (620x413, 65K)

youtu.be/eGMJO8nLczo