I know I'm asking a bunch of retards, but

If an asteroid were going to hit tomorrow morning, what would you do?

What would you spend your time doing, what would your last meal be, etc

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-141430_Google.jpg (1092x568, 269K)

>If an asteroid were going to hit tomorrow morning, what would you do?

die

Attached: 1542226769875.png (374x354, 51K)

since there is no chance of this happening, I wont even dare thinking about an answer

I will not die a virgin, so a day of rape then probably drink some bourbon when my dicc doesn't work anymore

die

probably get around to doing the dishes, then posting more on bant

bust a fat one inside the tower of london

considering i live out in the middle of fucking nowhere, i guess I'd hunker down in my home and continue my agrarian existence alone

probably try to quickly marry my girlfriend before when we planned and then just relax together for the rest of the day

if I could get some bbq I probably would do that too

>tomorrow morning
sleep & then die, im not going anywhere tonight, also im not hungry

dab on it

What a lovely day then, probably just gonna chill on the couch whole day watching people having panic attack on yt.

I'd tell my family and friends that I loved them, buy loads of cocaine, fuck a prostitute and probably round it off with some shrooms.

this

pls dont happen though

t. never done cocaine

you're not going to be fucking anybody on cocaine, user.

I've fucked someone on cocaine and weed before and jerked off a bunch of other times, never had a huge problem. I get whiskey dick like hell though

die

Get fucking high as balls and have a battle to the death, hunger games style, with people on the streets

i'd dab the asteroid away and save the planet

Attached: dab.png (414x403, 6K)

finally bang my big sister lol

Id post shit on Jow Forums as normal

put my wife head were it would hit
it's so full of shit, i believe not even a asteroid could destroy-it all.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao best post.. I bet Jow Forums would be lit

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-155954_Google.jpg (1080x470, 26K)

kidnap a chink to live translate broly movie

Confess my feelings to my crush and then probably jerk off. If there was still time watch Spider-Man 3.

Attached: 7xFIvPw_d.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Why? Do you know one's coming for us right now and you're trying to be secretive about it? Do you work for NASA? Oh God you do know don't you? Oh my fuck..

Attached: 1538808868210.jpg (671x708, 117K)

kms instead

Lmao, I used to fuck on cocaine all the time, what are you talking about?

Anyway I’d fuck my girlfriend until we’re both too tired to move, smoke 5 packs of cigarettes in bed, make a giant breakfast, and play a little piano

PEE id

Attached: 2A62FBB9-A0A3-4A52-AD2F-6412C628524C.jpg (487x366, 32K)

Hollywood taught me that world disasters always happen in New York, so I would just go to some high place to be safe from the subsequent tsunami in the Atlantic, then go back home, grab some popcorn and watch the news.

If the asteroid is big enough the ground zero won't matter for shit because everywhere else would get its share of death soon after impact anyways.

Weird, i can't get hard on cocaine and ive never met anyone who can.

>weed
i've literally never heard of anyone having trouble getting a boner after smoking weed

Will you please take me under your wing?

Good luck finding a prostitute right before the end of the world

I wouldn't go to college tomorrow

Attached: art.png (1914x741, 11K)

Die

post anime on Jow Forums

Attached: 1536372311830.jpg (346x510, 31K)

Kill my family, if theyre going down, theyre going to go down BY me, then smoke some weed and set my house on fire, open the gas stove, and use my son lighter fluid to set the carpet on fire then snuggle the bodies of the family in front of the couch, and watch how to train youre dragon, then go to sleep while listening to Giles Corey

murder spree time

Attached: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (640x360, 30K)