Why are $1000+ Apple products slower mid range Androids?

Why are $1000+ Apple products slower mid range Androids?

Attached: iphone slow.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
youtube.com/watch?v=omto9Q-eS_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vbEQf8qJXQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=emPiTZHdP88
youtube.com/watch?v=9t-GF_f7eIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INIGGERS BTFO

Attached: oats.jpg (125x118, 2K)

because apple lost their direction when the cancer killed jobs

Attached: image-hh-404-vflP3hqNT.png (186x174, 8K)

>all the bots are revealing themselves

Who cares.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1526264759553.gif (500x491, 376K)

>iOS censors the Google maps logo because they don't want to admit their own map app is fucking garbage and everyone has to use Google's instead to get a functional app
OOF

>Jobs era Apple was good

Attached: just drop your computer.jpg (809x2285, 549K)

based

It certainly was better. Jobs also insisted on having at least one cheap product in the lineup so that broke students could still get a Mac, and that would ensure there is steady stream of new people coming into the Mac ecosystem. Tim Cook and Jony Ives-era Apple has completely killed that off, and this could be the thing that kills Apple ten, fifteen years down the line.

We can only hope.

if they made the os available for windows based hardware they'd last a while more

>if they made the os available for windows based hardware
Applel can barely get their piece of shit turdOS working on a handful of fixed hardware configurations. It'll be like hackintoshing with kernel panics every day, hardware randomly not responding, random hard reboots, and normans would finally wake up to what a steaming pile of shit macos is.

Attached: 6B896241-A3AD-4C6F-873D-424130A5CB57.gif (400x300, 21K)

The Digits confirm true.

they're not, they're faster.

BASED

based

To be fair G maps is the bomb.. ages ahead of all. We are really lucky.

>webm so applels can't open it
kek

Why are poorfags who own midrange android products so jealous of iChads?

You don’t see me making threads about poor battery life, malware, poor App Store, bloatware, and lack of android updates on non pixel phones.

So why do they make threads about device speeds that doesn’t matter in real world use cases? Somewhere apple beats android by a large margin?

reported

>You don’t see me making threads about poor battery life, malware, poor App Store, bloatware, and lack of android updates on non pixel phones.
They were all made by you and you got banned for 30+ cumulative years for it iPajeet. Seethe and deal with it.

Attached: 1536728351451.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

Well, you don't have to, because the app store is obviously better and $150 Xiaomi chinaphones surpass the iRipoffs in battery life.

>t. itoddler

BTW sauce:
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3

The overly expensive Apple user control phones have mediocre battery life at best.

because there is no place for hate on our platform

Attached: timcookadl[1].jpg (800x533, 63K)

OY VEY

they did that in the '90s and it literally almost killed them because all it did was make them even more unprofitable by diminishing their hardware sales

Without the Macintosh creating a lucrative niche in desktop publishing, Apple wouldn't have survived the '80s.

>battery life
I get about 5 days of usage out of my phone and I snapchat quite a lot
>poor App Store
what issues does it have and why is apples better?
>malware
>bloatware
>lack of android updates on non pixel phones.
these only effect brainlets

Steve Jobs was a criminal he stole from poor tech guys who could not afford to fight Apple in the courts if you buy Apple products you are supporting that type of shit,

based

When I had a 5s, I would download a .webm and then open it with the vlc app. Not a huge hoop to jump through when it comes to apple

Not
A
Real
Test
You
Tech-illiterate
Faggot

seething iToddler

Based

Not sure if srs but keep jumping boyo

based

My iphone 7 is faster than every Android phone lol.

I have an Essential Phone and I get updates every few weeks

BASTE

iphones are for slow people.

I don't anymore, I had borrowed the phone off my mom. Jailbroken iOS can have more usability and functionality then stock Android though.

(You)'re not even trying.
Only delusion.
Sure it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=omto9Q-eS_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vbEQf8qJXQ8

>Jailbroken iOS can have more usability and functionality then stock Android though.
Doubt it, but it's not a thing anymore. Unless you want to remain on iOS 9 or repeat the jailbreaking process every time you power off your device.

Lol you kids are so dumb. Fooled by "tests".
>presses wikipedia link
>the one that he presses first gets to steal the network connection

Kids.. don't know how computers work.

>Fooled by "tests".
And you are fooled by benchmarks which every manufacturer has been able to cheat at this point. Yeah, real reliable.
>presses wikipedia link
>the one that he presses first gets to steal the network connection
>Kids.. don't know how computers work.
What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?

Lol no I am not fooled by "benchmarks". I can tell the iphone is faster than every android phone by using the phones considering I am a software engineer and have a bunch of them.

>What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?
Both phones are on a wifi network. When he presses the wikipedia link on both phones, the one that gets pressed first will take the network and start download the website. The other one has to wait until the network gives it some time.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums,
Bigot

While I understand what you're trying to say and you're right, the way you explain makes it sound like you're computer illiterate.

Well, mr. software engineer, not all apps tested in those videos require an internet connection. What's your next excuse?
youtube.com/watch?v=emPiTZHdP88
youtube.com/watch?v=9t-GF_f7eIY

first time i've seen this phone

gimmie a quick review user

thank you senpai

That iphone won most of the tests. That seeing how fast an application starts up for the first time is not how to measure the performance of a phone. That you can actually only tell the performance by actually using the phones yourself, but you don't make enough money in india to ever afford an iphone.

b&rp

>Its good because I overpay for it!
brands sure love to milk idiots like you