How can one nation be so devoid of talent?

This hit me when i was in beddy byes last night, looking up at the ceiling. i could not come up with an explanation.

Attached: 1472996789712.png (1280x853, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXb9cjIqCdU&t=2583s
youtube.com/watch?v=UepY3presEU
youtube.com/watch?v=wIha3CnG2JA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Bureau
youtube.com/watch?v=_lOdqUmUubM
youtube.com/watch?v=9r7PQyQJl0g
youtube.com/watch?v=APJ3S500QSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>van gogh
>rembrandt

>literal whos

It's ok Albion, you'll make it one day.

We Invented the MINITEL. Checkmate rostbif.

Attached: 586851-arton14980.jpg (960x659, 64K)

>United Cuckdom

Pay loicence

Both non-French names.

Don't feed Perfidious Albion

Stop stealing my culture

Attached: 2.jpg (1259x1024, 225K)

France is literally known only for it's art. Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Louvre Museum, even their language sounds sophisticated. Germans are the exact opposite of French. Brash, more technical than artistic, and definitely more extravagant.

t. outsider
>inb4 poo

We're not devoid of talent, it's just that since literally no other country speaks french so all our media doesn't leave France, South Belgium and West Switzerland.
But being an anglo of course you wouldn't know what happens in non-English speaking countries other than what your bias-confirming media tells you.

Not much to steal to be honest. Although your stroopwafels are fucking great.

Nah, France is up there with any other Western power when it comes to technological innovation. It's sad what they've turned into but they do have a history to be proud of, both in terms of invention and art.

Attached: micron.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Implying we are

> best revolver are french made.

Attached: MR73.jpg (640x480, 59K)

France is a wonderful country that actually celebrates intelligence and beauty.

Nice b8 m8, i r8 8/8.
>Germans
>extravagant
no.

>Germans are the exact opposite of French. Brash, more technical than artistic
Who is Wagner, Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Schumann, Pachelbel, Hans Zimmer, Goethe, Schiller, Nietzsche, Breker, Caspar David Friedrich, Bierstadt.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXb9cjIqCdU&t=2583s

Attached: ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg (1024x693, 134K)

Had I not visited France before I'd ask why their president was posing with all those Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=UepY3presEU

Attached: 1500922258070.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>Code Lyoko

Attached: history_08.jpg (1417x1118, 590K)

One of the most comfortable and futuristic cars ever made came from France

Attached: xcitroen-ds-23-pallas-04-1fd98197.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nfGFVcrtWZ.jpg (1600x563, 106K)

They won one more WC than we have, mate

My grandpa would tell me that the ride was so smooth it would give passengers motion sickness

Very ignorant post.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIha3CnG2JA

Attached: velde_jonge-ij_amsterdam (1).jpg (1600x924, 285K)

France what happened?

Attached: 3736282652u2o3y737337.jpg (810x1674, 623K)

Bottom right, that mafia guy...is that Jacques Chirac ?

call me a fag, but stromae is the best :P

just poke around french media, you'll find some cool stuff

He's Belgian

>brit
>copy american culture the past 100 years
>says france has no talent
top hon, nigel.

They invented smokeless gunpowder

>brit
>copy american culture the past 100 years
Haha, you are an absolute troglodyte, if you really believe that.

This is a npc bot got fooled because flags are alike. Shit programing

Attached: 1542033419464s.jpg (250x249, 9K)

A bit of this, a bit of that, millions of muslims and niggers

He is a nigger. Fixed that for you faggot.

It's true, though. America is hated, especially on this board, because American "culture" (aka jew culture) has been pushed on Euro countries. Are you actually denying this?

mate we can't find one leader in the uk. we're also devoid of any talent

yeah ... mercedes copied lots of citroën comfyness.

it seem like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Bureau

and the bayonet as well.

KEK. Illusions of grandeur.

Attached: beatles invasion.jpg (980x552, 158K)

>France baise ouais
>un pionnier de la legion etrangere
>Francais

Attached: 1536201737295.jpg (250x238, 17K)

>even their language sounds sophisticated

Pajeet my soon

Attached: 63058010-AF32-49E7-B441-D2FD55DC30B3.jpg (748x1225, 208K)

Come on, you know our blacks aren't that faggy.

Same thing?

Hey at least we know those guys won't have niglets

youtube.com/watch?v=_lOdqUmUubM

Plenty of native French people in the legion

got yer loicense fer this shitpost m8?

PS, love from the country that invaded yours and cut off your men fingers, faggot. Don't fuck with us or this time we'll take your arms

>Implying they aren't all Sambo and Negroçois who want to make it to France for bague-gibs

I'm actually a huge fan of La Femme and Romain Humeau. I wish I could break through the language barrier and find more bands like those but as it is it was dumb luck that I even found those

>America makes great wine
good joke. At best american wines are small table ones. There are THREE nation on the fucking planet that makes good wine: France, Chile and Georgia. the rest is abo-tier

They aren't actually, more slavs and pajeets who have some work ethic
The legion is picky these days

Stones, Beatles, Doors, H. G. Wells, Aldous Huxley, Orwell, Tolkien, (Rowling?) etc. etc. And their older culture is also still alive and well. Just because some American degeneracy is finding it's way to east, does not mean England is cooping American culture for the last 100 Years.

La Femme is fucking great
good taste my burger bro

o my bad Doors is American.

>Hans Zimmer
>German
gonna have to stop you right there lad, Jews aren't anything but Jews

when is Nigel going to be your PM?

> France is literally known only for it's art.

You're right about the contrast with Germany. But come on... Napoleon, Pasteur, Robespierre (...) have nothing to do with art and still very well known.

> literally no other country speaks french

French is the fifth langage spoken around the world... most of them are ex-colonies but saying that nobody speaks french is fucking retarded. Go read an history book or something.

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (1600x1104, 770K)

France is a beautiful country with a great culture, that is being ruined by that faggot Macron, Merkel, and the EU

>call me a fag
fag

Listen to God tier (and french) Carpenter Brut instead
youtube.com/watch?v=9r7PQyQJl0g

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

Attached: 1538852219518.gif (1230x543, 634K)

African countries don't count bro, they never have

Mea culpa.

No wayyyy!!!!! How do you know about that?!!!!kek
My childhood

MFGA!

There's a solid third French in the legion. Last time I had contact with them the foreigners were mostly slavs and asians (the yellow or islander kind)

>devoid of talent

Attached: bidet.jpg (1000x647, 84K)

Attached: italian-memes-italianmemes-follow-young-italian-gives-in-to-peer-31062011.png (500x429, 84K)

So what are you french faggots most proud of culturally? And why is it musée du Louvre?

Just with Rousseau,Descarte,Voltaire and Victor hugo we own you.And its just literature.
But nowadays in pop culture i agree we suck balls but its because of kike nepotisme and their shitty music, shitty actors and directors,shitty tv shows.
Its like hollywood here but without any talent.
But French cinema before the 80's is one of the best.(((They))) ruined everything.

I'm proud of everything about my country except the current nigger invasion

>Germans are the exact opposite
Jesus, Virgin, Marie. You truly are clueless.

Attached: 1507183156713.png (645x729, 59K)

i thought about it one day

and i concluded that when you take away all the touristy glamour, the french are actually nothing but moors that lost their way in western europe ages ago.

they are the mutts of europe and their mutt language is proof. and you can trust that from me.

>this flag
>this entire post
Yeah I trust you bro

>Just with Rousseau,Descarte,Voltaire and Victor hugo we own you.
Doubt, tho Descartes importance is hard to understate.

>But French cinema before the 80's is one of the best
Tips?

Anything in particular?

hard to overstate*

quite d'artagnan.

Off the top of my head: Voltaire, Pascal, Montesquieu, Rousseau, Descartes, Fermat, Durkheim, Foucault, Camus, Satre,...

Gothic art

Attached: AmienCND01.jpg (900x662, 140K)

based

Rousseau is not French though.
Also, why do people always mention degenerate Foucault but never based Ellul?

Pretty much this

>How can one nation be so devoid of talent?

youtube.com/watch?v=APJ3S500QSs

Attached: op_homo.png (760x683, 62K)

I consider Geneva to be part of the French world, but okay. Also I forgot to mention Guillaume Faye. To be honest I'd never heard of Ellul. But I was just listing figures who came to mind...

Let's be honest here, fifth doesn't mean shit. Only a portion of the french speakers live in a first world nation.

They have bretty good bread

Same except for the post-revolution philosophers that lead to the post-modern/bien pensant ideologies.
As a bilingual who learned English and French at the same time, there are terms that I struggle to translate so help me out fellow french Jow Forumsacks: is "bien-pensant" the equivalent of "Social Justice Warrior"?

>generic and poorly articulated anglo comment on France

Alright, nothing to see here fellow frogs

Guillaume Faye is fun but I'm not sure he'd fit among those names in term of impact.
Jacques Ellul had a lot of really interesting thing to say about technology.
I was also naming him because he's one of the most popular member of personalism, a school of thought that is overlooked by e-celebs who love to reduce French recent philosophy to Sartre, Foucault and Derrida.
René Girard is another guy often forgotten by Americans although he taught in one of your university for a long period of his life.

the French do have great some mathematicians/scientists
I'll give them that

>bien-pensant
conformist?

2bh it's a bit overrated, Germans and some other countries also have delicious bread and pastries
>is "bien-pensant" the equivalent of "Social Justice Warrior"?
Pretty much but the """well meaning""" people are often not activists, they're mom and pop voting for open borders because "I saw a starving black child in a documentary, so sad".

Yeah i Gothic architecture is amazing.

Do you also hate Camus?

The French are cool, I think the only reason I can say that is because I'm not English. English hate French.

>Pretty much but the """well meaning""" people are often not activists, they're mom and pop voting for open borders because "I saw a starving black child in a documentary, so sad".
Typical boomers.

bien-pensant is closer to political correctness (as a reaction to peer pressure or as a way to virtue signal) than the militant social justice warrior.

We do have talent. They're just too smart to stay here where they aren't paid decently.

Almost the same meaning, but for two different contexts. "bien-pensant" would be staying politically correct and align with the system (our dear french elites and media).
SJW designates everything in regards to defenders of ethnic minorities, feminists, etc. oppressed by the Majority.

"bien-pensance" = being a sheeple
"SJW" = being an active threat to conservative values

>They're just too smart to stay here where they aren't paid decently
The only people that are worse than those that leave France for "muh taxes, muh shekels" are those that leave it because there's too many immigrants.

They did master the art of running away i.e. parkour