My trusty G502 of several years is shitting the bed

My trusty G502 of several years is shitting the bed.

What's the latest Jow Forums approved wired mouse? Fuck wireless desu.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1090x925, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/34Zz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mx518 legendary

How is that possible? My trusty g502 of several years works fine. Pic related is my next mouse once my g502 shits the bed

Attached: mx-ergo-wireless-trackball.png (800x687, 335K)

Just buy a new G502 lad

g502 proteus hero

it's quite literally g502 proteus spectrum but with mechenical mouse clicking and better sensor

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-21 12-45-41.png (722x735, 184K)

Try sending logitech support an email about it. My old g502 started having issues with its clicks and they sent me a new one even without a receipt or anything.

>spaceship gaymur mouse
MX Master is better

>trackball
shit meme

(i'm the guy who reccomended the proteus hero)
ok fine I am a gamer and I do have light up keyboard, mouse and desktop case.

Nothing else is rgb however.(until i get my gigabyte rtx 2070 with rgb on the top of the gpu)

>buy gaymer Finalmouse
>no more carpal tunnel because it's so light
Everyone in my family is super sensitive to this kind of shit, this thing saved my life

Attached: serveimage(3).png (620x620, 178K)

Wireless mice are as fast as wired now you fucking boomer

Been using SteelSeries Rival 300 for almost 6 years now, 10/10 would buy again.

Corsair M65 if you're not a fucking cuck

>$5 dollar mouse
>lets make some holes
>sell it for $100

>mouse weights
Is there nothing that gaymurs won't buy into?

Attached: donald duck plunger.png (904x768, 518K)

It has the second best sensor in it though, it's worth at least $20 before poking holes

Imagine the filth packing up inside these holes. You will have to clean it every other day.

In the same situation as OP. My G600 is fucked, someone spilled shit on it while I was out of the country and didn't fucking do anything so I have to replace it.
What's a good big boy mouse?

A second g600 desu

I was thinking that this was the right way to go but I don't use the side buttons for anything except back and forward on web browsers.

>spaceship gaymur mouse
Kill yourself. Some of us give zero shits about appearance and focus solely on what the item is capable of. The g502 is a great mouse. Just because you're a faggot and get worked up over inane shit doesn't change that.

Logitech g pro

wth can't lift a mouse

I can, it's just a lot easier on my hand after hours and hours of use

How loud are the clicks? judging by those long wings hovering in the air I'd say pretty loud.
How are they?

When is this coming out outside of chinkland?

Yeah, and wifi is as fast as ethernet.

What's the closest mouse to this that doesn't have the "precision" thumb button?

>lets make some holes

Attached: speed holes.png (500x382, 300K)

G203 prodigy

Although it's crap if you have large hands.

Help. What is the most silent mouse you guys know of?

get another g502, the new model

Deathadder is the most comfortable mouse ever. and im pretty sure half of /v/ uses it
>inb4 muh razor

Was there ever a true successor to this mouse?

Attached: 17697.png (455x500, 135K)

I'm using a zowie ec2-b right now and the shape is soooo goooood. The sensor is also great.

logitec g pro wireless.
-80 grams weight
-60 hours of battery life
-1ms responce time (just as good or better than any wired mouse on the market)

Is the razer deathadder essential any good? I've had it for a couple weeks now and it seems pretty nice. I've never had a gaming mouse before so I don't know what to expect

Are there any mice where the clicking mechanism doesn't fuck off after a year that doesn't look like it was designed by a 12 year old?

Expect it to die after warranty ends. I have had 2 nagas and both their sensors gave up after about 2 years each. Never getting razor again.

RAT 7

It's gonna be my next mouse after my G502 Spectrum

instaud.io/34Zz
it's glorious

>l-logitech m-mustard race!!!

razer shit fails after 1-2 years of strenuous usage. logitech doesn't. razer just uses cheap switches

If you like Logitech, maybe the G403?

Who knows, maybe you can find a old G400 from someone for cheap.

I have one also and the mouse wheel squeks and i need to replace the feet, i barely use most of the features on it besides single DPI adjustment. Any alternatives or should i fix

meme about this all you want, and finalmouse is a meme company with joke cs BUT it's the most comfy mouse I've ever used
get aftermarket skates tho

durability

No. I'm still using mine.

i like zowie a whole lot

Ive only used normal mice, but interested in something ergonomic.

What do guys think of

Elecom HUGE finger trackball

vs.

Attached: 71Tb55fMcqL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 131K)

Anker vertical mouse

Attached: 61Zu2ANcJbL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 77K)

>it's the most comfy mouse
>get aftermarket skates tho
if you have to modify a mouse in any way then it's trash.

I just got a g502 hero about 2 months ago. it's fucking great. I see no reason why you'd get a different mouse

I'm using the g903 and it's pretty good.

Razer Deathadder is the most comfy mouse Ive ever had, it fits my hand so well its literally fucking it.

Are you retarded?

HyperX pulsefire surge? That's my personal favourite currently

Why don’t any of you guys have the new intellimouse pro. God tier shape. God tier sensor (PAW 3389)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.96M)

I need to know this too.

I like the G403 because it reminds me of the old MX510 and MX518

another g502. It's a really good mouse, sadly the build quality dropped since the first gen and they added louder clicks but on the plus side the sensor now can't be spun out.

My Dad straight up stole this mouse out of my room when I moved out after college because he loved it so much for his home office. Just get another one unless you're looking to experiment or something.

fix it fag
the only thing that could reasonably break are the microswitches for LMB/RMB or USB cable, both easy to replace.

>good
>lefty
>mouse
Pick only two.

Attached: tfw .jpg (500x484, 73K)

Wireless are superior. I tested it myself with a 240 fps camera. So fuck you. Shape and build quality is the most important factor. Then sensor if you gaym, or simply want more months out of your charge.

I can vouch for the hero sensor mice- also did some hand testing with my g305 even though the tracking felt indistinguishable from the g pro.

>My trusty G502 of several years
>trusty
isn't that shit one of the new models?
I'm still rocking my G400S no issues.

it's not. order it from a reseller if you want it now

g403