What''s the best phone to get now?

What''s the best phone to get now?

Attached: phone 65789.jpg (2000x2000, 745K)

z5 compact with lineageos

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Phone-sized (4.6 inch display)
Snapdragon 835
Stereo speakers

If you want it new it's either out of stock or STILL selling at MSRP In most places. But other than that, it's pretty damn good. is also a good option though the same caveat applies

Attached: XZ1.jpg (660x598, 39K)

>no official lineage
Anything with google apps shitware is straight unusable.

preferably if it's less than $200
last i had was a galaxy s4 i liked how it was organized and all that i hate shit like kindles disorganized junk.
or can you just make payments on phones now?

Whatever you choose just steer clear of the Samsung ecosystem.
I just got rid of my s8 and got an Xperia xa2 and it may be a weaker phone but honestly it feels like a massive upgrade.

iphone xr or xs

I picked up an S5 for $140 after my Moto G4 died and put Lineage 15.1 (based on Android Oreo) on it. The stock Samsung software was disgusting.
Fantastic little phone and a super stable ROM. If you're looking for a cheap upgrade it might suit you.

Attached: 1494787730437.png (820x820, 21K)

>sony
>lg
>samsung

you guys are soulles degenerate subhumans

consumerism is pretty soulless.

Just picked up an LG V40. Pretty good phone so far especially getting it half priced.

When did these compact sonys become popular here?

Since phones got bigger.

Buy a Mi Mix 2 and slap LineageOS on it. Truly an amazing phone for the price point.

blackberry key2

Attached: key2scrollop.gif (400x399, 2.81M)

Is CR-droid rom any good?

Nexus 5 with either of these roms;
Lineage OS (Android 7.1)
Ubuntu Touch
Cr droid (Android 8.1)

No idea, i want something stable so i'm using official LineageOS without googleshit.

Better than the chinkshit you yellowskins keep shilling.

not that one

just got myself a nokia 6.1; they go for about $179-200 and it's neat, it has sturdy aluminum build quality and runs very smooth, in midrange specs it beat the motorola g6. custom rom support might be an issue but its android one is pretty great and i wanted a phone that would pass safetynet anyway

If yoy don't need a flagship, Moto e5 Play or Plus.

What carrier

I got it for $250 new, from a danish site (Dustin.dk). I really doubt you can find it for 200$ new anywhere. In Romania it still sells for MSRP. And if you were referring to payments WITH your phone, yeah, it supports NFC, though you'll have to use your bank's app to pay.
In what regard?
Isheep spotted
Sony and LG don't deserve hate, they actually tried to stand out (Sony with better internals and LG with pricing) Samsung deserves all the hate it gets tho
Chinkphones aren't necessarily bad, but usually they come with either bullshit custom UIs that make Touchwiz look like a dream or have compromised internals in some way. I actually own a Xiaomi Mi A1, and while it ain't bad, the speaker and battery are mediocre at best (The size is also a bitch, at 5.5inches one-handed use is a pain). It also lacks NFC, so yeah, can't wait for my bro to deliver my XZ1
The man said best phone, not roof tile...
Jokes aside, yeah, they're good

Ive had an IPhone, Samsung, NewNokia, Huawei

I have to say chinese phones are really good nowadays. NewNokia is good too. Fuck flagships, mid tier phones have similar specs, nicer build and battery life.

how's the battery life on it? my moto g4 plus makes me want to kill myself every day

Pixel because it's the only phone that's usable without flashing your phone with insecure lineageOS

Attached: 1544455618928.jpg (960x955, 109K)

>google shitware
>usable
lmao

fuck off, commie chink

It's better than any of the shitware the other manufacturers package on their phones, and that's really all it needs to be

nokia n900

Moto E4 Plus.
Gigantic battery. Lasts 3 days on one charge.
No joke. LOOK INTO IT

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x528, 24K)

Juan+Sixty

Absolute best phone? Probably the Note 9. Pocophone still wins the best budget device though.

Not him but the S5 has a replaceable battery. You can swap out batteries mid-day or get an extended battery if it's truly shit.

iphone 7

>throttlephone
lmao

At the end of the day, if you live in a western country, it is (sadly) between samsung and apple. Although, that is for adults. You guys are kids, so I am not sure what you can afford.

I got an s5 about 6 months after they released. I currently use an LG V30 but I keep the s5 as an emergency/outdoor activity phone. It has survived being in the ocean, a hot tub, down a flight of stairs, dropped at least a thousand times, broke a couple cases and a few glass screen protectors on it. Gyroscope is slightly fucked but other than that it still runs great and has good battery life. Also spare batteries are like $10. I do need to root it. You're right about the software. I won't buy a new Samsung though. They break like eggs.

Most people in western countries will get the iPhone over the Samsung phones though as iPhone and iOS are much better quality.

Which iPhone you get depends on your budget and needs. The iPhone XS if you want the latest and greatest, or one of the iphones with buttons if you don't care for any of that shit.

But you guys are kids and pajeets, so I am not sure. Just ask your parents.

If there aren't a lot of apps running on it using data, the battery life is fine even with wifi, location and bluetooth on all day playing music through pandora and mine is 5 years old. Facebook apps and battery saver apps will eat the battery in no time though. Screen time is decent if it stays on auto brightness. It sucks at games with its old quad core.

LG if you like using good headphones and taking video. They're not great at other things though.

trash. utter sameshit trash

I had one that i bought new batteries for it, and had the stock apps on it with no facebook apps, and only used as a phone. it was fucking trash. 8 hours before it would shut off at most.

my friends had them new, and they were just as bad. my brother had one in blue that he got day one, that was shit battery life a week after it came out.

>iPhone and iOS are much better quality.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2 soy.jpg (644x800, 63K)

>trash. utter sameshit trash
fuck, user, I really had my hopes up for a second there. is a cheap phone with a long lasting battery really that much to ask?

Attached: 1542319766765.png (184x206, 39K)

(You)
I'll bite. how does it feel to be the number 1 target for niggers?

>You
lmao

Why all samsung phones except for "flagships" and very latest generation midrange are so fucking ugly? Looks like they are stuck in 2009-2010 or something.
This fucking button and speaker grill just make me want to puke.

Attached: samsung-galaxy-ace-s5830-2.jpg (574x483, 135K)

the battery, is the worst part of the phone, next to the camera not focusing if you are one of the people that are lucky like me.

if you can find a giant battery case for it, like the old ones they made for the S3, that fits inthe batery slot and has like 4-5 times the standard capacity, then its ok. mine was fucked and even the new anker batteries werent cutting it. dont get the verizon one either. its even bigger of a battery hog than the unlocked one.

patent stuff, they use the same design as a form to "conserve" the brand.

You'll bite when your mum cooks your meal.

picked up a oneplus 6t last week and its been pretty great. the amoled display still makes me jizz myself compared to the LCD displays my old phones had. i've been spending so much time customizing my home screen and theme just because of how much better I can make it look on oled.
>inb4 notch
honestly expected this to bother me a lot but it doesn't actually block anything. it takes up less than 1cm in the status bar and with a dark theme and the amoled display i can't even see it 90% of the time
>inb4 no headphone jack
meh. i don't use headphones with my phone enough outside of work that it bothers me. i keep the adapter in my gig kit for when I need it at work but I usually just use an ipod nano that has my general music playlist and the various tracks I use to ring out rooms and eq sound systems.

>literally buy random standard-lookinh used samsung for £100
>as good as anything I've ever had
This is the new 'lol my phone is a brick look it has no touchscreen' just you wait

Attached: HeartActivation-DEM-1.png (1154x2048, 1.78M)

get a s4

>heap phone with a long lasting battery
a3 2017 if they sell it in your country
to be honest I've given up on phones, tablets are the only ones keeping sdcards and 3.5mm jacks
just get a nokia banana phone and tablet

Manlets and trannies with small pockets

best phone for around 150€?

honor 10
fagship for 300
feels good man

Anything made before 2017

>At the end of the day, if you live in a western country, it is (sadly) between samsung and apple. Although, that is for adults. You guys are kids, so I am not sure what you can afford.

How old are you?
You know you can buy unlocked foreign phones online and use them in western countries as long as the phones support the specific GSM or CDMA and 4G LTE bands/frequencies that your country uses, right?

are the new nokias any good?
ive been iphone for the last like 10 years and im on a 6s right now. ive probably got another year on it and im just wondering if the nokias should be considered

theres not way im paying 1k for a phone

all youtube videos are made by pajeets

Unironically the ASUS ROG phone and gadgets that are sold with it.
But wait for Samsung S11 or higher with its supposed camera behind the screen tech if you're serious about this.

Samsung will release S10 with the cutout hole thing and then, finally, S11 with truly no notch, no bezel display.

Then in 2024 LG starts using their fully transparent TV OLED screens on phones to deliver truly transparent phones with up to 8k resolutions with backend cameras masking over the parts of the phone with the important specs, speakers are through the glass itself, camera under the glass, and becomes the leading phone manufacturer in the world for the next 5 years.

Any nokia phone. 4.1 is probably what you want and need.

>best all around
note9, easily
>best show off phone
mate 20 pro
>best phone in terms of speed
iphone xs
>best bang for buck
pocophone f1

it's hard to justify buying anything other than these 4 phones

>bang for buck
>$400
You're insane.

>$400
saw it go for as low as 240$ m8, no reason to get more expensive carbon back version

That's still a ton of money. What's wrong with cheaper motorolas and nokias?

>What's wrong with cheaper motorolas and nokias?
nothing. there are dozens of good phones in 100-200$ range, but imho when you compare the price with performance and features, it is hard to beat the pocophone

I got Pixel 3 XL as a gift. Should I be excited? Is it good?

Asus Zenfone 5z

If you manage to avoid all of its manufacturing defects and don't care about no headphone jack, it should be alright.

Buy a oneplus you fags

I have a Nokia 6.1 and it's heavy like a brick. Pure Android and with 9.0 update.

I've got an LE. Great phone. And I'm on Verizon, so it was a 15 minute phone call with support to get texts working...no big deal, & that was 2 months ago, so they've got their shit together by now, hopefully.

>manufacturing defects
Which ones?