NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK!

I was supposed to buy my wife and her bull tickets to an Alaskan cruise with my earnings!

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-134431.png (1360x2048, 742K)

>le epic grafix cards maymay ddurrurud dhuhurhuhrudhrudhruhdruhrdg muh videa gamessssss

it was overvalued anyway

Attached: jap2.jpg (1135x1200, 117K)

>2016
>relase good graphic cards at good value
>2019
>release 10% faster graphics cards at 20% higher price
how could this happen?

>haha, surely the crypto crash means I'll be getting my GPUs for half price now that demand isn't through the roof!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN GPU MANUFACTURERS ARE ALL GOING BANKRUPT?! WHO WILL MAKE MY GAYMAN HARWARE NOW?!

...and Navi hasn't even shipped yet...

Attached: 1500551935194.png (1000x1000, 386K)

>overvalued
doubt
for the most part it was on the crypto gravy train which crashed for entirely logical and foreseeable reasons

precisely, crypto was a contributing factor to nvidia's overvaluation

Attached: jap10.jpg (1538x2048, 400K)

but it's not overvaluation when the value of your stock is directly correlated to something concrete

ok, so what do you call high valuation based on unrealistic predictions? the predictions were all too high because of the cryptofad and now that comes back down to reality

>Nvidia fucks up with no drivers for Linux, Apple, LG and everybody else that bet on Tegra, Windows drivers become slower with every update with telemetry, then proceeds to waste all the profits on a new headquarter and premium leatherjackets instead of research
>somehow it's buttcoins fault
Can't make it up.

There was never anything concrete about the mining bubble. Crypto currencies have concrete worth, but NOTHING close to what they were valued at during the peak.

RTX ON

Companies literally always get fat, lazy and arrogant when they're way ahead. No matter how many times it comes to bite them on the ass and provide yet another historical example, it simply keeps happening again and again. Some companies don't even learn from it. Sony, for example, are back in full bullish arrogance mode, despite their humiliation and near-bankruptcy in the middle part of the 2000s for acting the exact same way.

That's because Nvidia stock was retarded over valued.
That combined with them having an overstock of over 1/2 million gtx 1060s chips doesn't help.
They can't sell them at a loss, but no one is buying mid range 2yr old GPUs
He certainly why we have a
1060 3gb
3rd world 1060 3gb
1060 5gb
10606gb
1060 6gb with faster ddr5
1060 6gb DDR5X

maybe the sheep are not willing to get milked anymore

Attached: RTX.jpg (550x533, 36K)

and this framework of thinking is how your money gets stolen by Wall Street.

at least we have drivers LOL

>we have drivers
good but do they know how to drive?

Attached: th?id=OIP.QtqL9ycqyjRG2u1FPxcLzwHaEK&pid=Api.jpg (474x266, 22K)

>Some companies don't even learn from it.
nvidia were, more or less, born of the ashes of sgi in full-on retard phase. I would have thought that be a valuable life-lesson, and I'd guess anyone awaiting them going tits-up before AMD will stay disappointed. But:
>fat, lazy and arrogant
- you'd have some difficulty seeing past 'so theyre bent, so fucking what' Apple in the lack of humility stakes at present

Crypto is not driving their price rise since 2015 but cloud and AI tech.The appearance of TPUs and competitors to CUDA on the horizon pushed by gigants is crashing nvda not crypto that was a single quater fluke

And they get punished for it. Free market principles at work, and in the end the consumers win

Maybe people would buy more graphic cards again if there were reasonable upgrades. The current market is already saturated with the 10XX series and miners selling their cards doesn't help either.

They need to pull 4k stable 60FPS with their 7nm generation at a reasonable price (instead of fucking meme cores, keep the RTX line seperate) to drive sales. I just see little reason to upgrade from my 1070 right now.

Attached: jackie chan.jpg (395x453, 25K)

Orrrrrr....the market is literally flooded with GPU's because of the buttcoin crash.

That was AMD cards for ethereum.

>win by doing nothing
AMD ALWAYS WINS BABY

Attached: 1543855521842.jpg (5000x2222, 449K)

>keep the RTX line seperate
that's what they're doing.
They're releasing both the 2060 and the 1160.

that’s a really cute girl

>lazy
>co-developed the entire DX raytracing spec and reference and even made extensions to use their specialized hardware

No, this is pushing progress