Now it was Weboob, next will be libass and more

Now it was Weboob, next will be libass and more.
We need to stand up against them!

Kick feminism out of our beloved home!

Attached: feminism.jpg (800x450, 211K)

Based third world baby

If gender politik can come to something as niche as a project for creating a FOS BIOS, I think us apolitical anons have already lost.

Attached: 1544266947285_0.jpg (588x801, 83K)

> inb4 reddit astroturfing
> inb4 "we aren't reddit"

Attached: Reddit01.png (1024x466, 143K)

Apolitical people lost the day they became apolitical.

Politics is interested in you.

I have come to agree with you user. I was brought up apolitical and had little interest in politics. Now I am compelled to stand against the hoards of technicolor retards subverting everything I once enjoyed.

Attached: f.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

OP Here, could not have said it better. But if they want War, they can have it.

I'm the opposite. I used to be a full 1488 poltard and then I realized even if there was a conspiracy it's far too ingrained for me to do anything about it. I'm just waiting to find some domestic comfort or blow my brains out

>bawwww outsiders are invading my community
Then deal with it or make a fucking new one?
How long have you been on the internet? Do you know it is perfectly normal for sites to close and new ones to pop up to replace them?
This place is a prime example as it has gone to shit since it became popular with normalfags like yourself to whom the concept of "running a website" is completely alien.

Sometimes you need to accept that the thing you like is dead and it's never coming back

Attached: 150px-Bawwwww_bunny.jpg (150x212, 12K)

Holy fucking reddit

>Then deal with it or make a fucking new one?
Why dont the invaders do that if it is a viable option?

>no interest in forming or running a community
>only strategy is to complain to mods until you get your way
Mo user, you are the reddits.

Because they have nothing better to do, take that as a cue to do something more valuable with your time

>>no interest in forming or running a community
>>only strategy is to complain to mods until you get your way
You're making a lot of assumptions, weak bait.

For meritocracy, equality of opportunity, individuality and freedom!
For the Emperooooooor!

Attached: degeneratesbegone.jpg (1280x720, 461K)

Then go do it and stop complaining

I'd rather defend a community I've enjoyed and helped cultivate and not let it fall to people who have already have a website to cater to their retardation
>>>reddit

Let me give you a hint: internet communities reflect real life, not the other way around, once that equation reverses the community is good as dead. If it always was that way then it was compromised to begin with and you are wasting your time "defending" it.

>Then deal with it
How about we start by executing fags like you by firing squad?

Please do, then I won't have to waste any more time explaining basic shit to edgy children like yourself

I don't think it was the package name that caused all that

Probably not. The package maintainer or original developer probably said something that offended one of the "committee" dangerhairs. This is just testing the waters anyway. Soon we'll see packages being banned explicitly because of the political viewpoints of the authors.

Yes, we are working on that right now. In fact the first packages we are trying to get removed are the kernel and systemd due to the offensive political views of Torvalds and Poettering.

You *should* want to remove systemd due to the offensive lousiness of the software.

Amerifat Democraps have already kicked themselves out of the political competition once they decided to pursue Russia as an enemy of the state.

When you pursue Russia as an enemy, then you depend on all the Eastern European countries as the war-belt against it, as the West does.
However in order to use that belt, you need to acquiescence to its terms because:
a. Eastern Europe completely falls into the 34 out of 44 European countries who never contracted white guilt or AIDS from colonizing black and brown shitholes, on account of not colonizing black and brown shitholes.
b. Eastern Europeans hate Muslims as much as Russians out of historical reasons that the uneducated nu-western white SJW cuck won't ever understand nor has any business understanding.
c. Eastern Europeans hate leftist politics taking to the extreme as much as they do Nazism, and anything which stinks of the authoritarian left is treated like a cancer, because wouldn't you know it experiencing Communism and then purging it develops anti-bodies against its putrid existence.

Therefore the only way to appeal to this belt in order to satisfy the conditions for a war against Russia is to shut out the western leftycucks from the discussion and use conservatives which Eastern Europe identifies with more as the diplomatic chip against Russia.
By their own design, the leftycucks shut themselves out of political relevance by venue of engaging in anti-Russian sentiment and therefore also inheriting the Eastern European Visegrad Group problem which comes alongside.

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

Oh we are working on removing all software that Jow Forums anons personally deem to be lousy as well. First thing we are doing is trying to get all text editors removed from the debian repos and replaced with plan9 acme, the only text editor anyone should ever use. Then we will be free to patch it to push our own political views, such as a message that appears on opening a file that argues for increased taxes on Chilean bamboo plants, which I personally am allergic to.

You're doing god's work, son.

Attached: 204cc2423e52345cc299da74b05c8b8c.jpg (640x610, 60K)

You underestimate the autism of a comfortable american
t. American

>Weboob
what? did they won? do they force them to rename it?