What is your million dollar idea?

Attached: 1530051816874.png (466x443, 290K)

Not giving out good ideas for free.

a macbook but with a trackpoint

Macbook Pro with no headphone jack

Mac Pro that doesn't come with a monitor

No idea but my billion dollar idea is a site where the first 1000 people who upload million dollar ideas get free stars on the front page.

putting all the jews into an oven

fart app (it makes fart sounds)

A macbook with IBM Thinkpad keyboard and trackpoint, librebootable, and no OS

I want to virtualize every PC, server and/or other piece of hardware on earth. My company charges 1000 euros per PC to virtualize. Only need to do 2 million p2v conversions to make it.

Actual suicide booths

short AAPL
>and tommorrow, we make another million, and the next day..

It's not a million-dollar idea by any stretch, but a better last.fm, more focused on properly keeping track of what you listen to, and less on the social aspect.

whatever the fuck post this is best post

Or a last.fm that could actually find other music you would want to listen to based on what you listen to but by the way it sounds kind of like that musicbrain or whatever project a long ass time was supposed to but didn't with everything instead using the 'social' aspect to create a network that invariably converges on the same basic bullshit regardless or where you start. Seriously what the fuck.

FPGA based emulation of retro consoles (NES, SNES, N64, PS1, Genesis, Saturn, maybe others, generally 3rd, 4th, 5th gen) with perfect behavioural emulation, no input lag issues, and *improvements* to eliminate processing lag as much as possible.

An iPad Pro that isn't bent.

One time use credit card numbers, as a service.

www.milliondollaridea.com

I'd buy this.

Just imagine playing Recca on NES with no flicker.

a Macbook that doesn't throttle

The trick is to make the VBlank period last longer.
But you break some games like battletoads that way.

Some company already did this.. they were promptly bought out by a giant bank and one time generation shit canned.

Lot's of these startups on HN all the time.. every single one is bought out and disappeared why I don't know, guess they like their monopoly and don't give a fuck about features.

Oh man that sucks. Its a service I've wanted for as long as online credit card purchasing has been around.

A macbook but its waterproof and has a 4k front camera for selfies in the pool

just get several prepaid cards and use them

Teledildonics buttplug that also (allegedly) tones and shapes your butt

blow up alphabet hq.

Attached: 1542769855933.jpg (960x960, 119K)

It's a solar panel of sorts, but you can drive over it and it uses the power to both collect water from the air and to mine bitcoins! the road will pay for itself in less than 5 years and save the thirsty kids in africa and help reduce the global warming effects.
Also it have an IoT iphone app to monitor the progress of the mining.

fuck off google

privacy.com

Becoming Sam Hyde.

my plan is called hyperinflation as a service

Making really good remakes/remasters of games.

hypercumflation ;)

slab of clear glass with apple logo

Selling pens.
If you can sell pens at $1 profit each you only need to sell 1 million to make a million dollars.
Too easy.

Stratified RAM

The end point of VR is having your brain removed and stored in a vat, about the size of a shoebox, and plugged into VR 24/7.... the secret of control will be the flow of glucose and nutrients for the brain. Effeciently biosynthesize that shit, patent the fuck out of it. Be one of the last companies in the history of man that can still turn a profit because once humanity takes the plunge, materialism will be reduced to vat storage, electricity, and those nutrients.

By the time 50% have gone under, you will be nationalized/taken over by more competant people.

Ad revenue augmentation service where you are paid to wear a buttplug that only vibrates durring ads.

Based, and cyberpilled.

There's really no point. If you direct it by band the style can flucuate album to album and even song to song. Meaning its a loose similarity.

If you were to analyse it by stylistic choices such as chord progressions, instrumentation and production techniques. Then you'll simply end up with a bunch of songs that sound the fucking same.

>see ad for kohls sale
>10% off
>jews vibrate my angus

Attached: 1540340560013.png (469x565, 176K)

Attached: bbbbzzzzzz.jpg (350x621, 42K)

rock

Man I miss Yahoo launchcast. I got thatover 10000 ratings and was really getting good at feeding me music

C O L O N I Z E D

based and grugpilled

Well then, make your own company with the idea and reject all buyout offers until they offer you a million dollars.

>sell pens at $1 profit
>$1
Found the flaw

I will make a website where you pay one dollar to own a pixel of a big pixel array. Companies will pay me money to advertise their brands and also draw dicks with them. Do not steal this idea. I'll see you at the bank, idiots.

There's a million of these as dapps / lapps

World peace

a million dollar idea isn't cool. you know what's cool? a billion dollar idea.

I told you to not steal this idea. Now I will make millions suing other interweb sites.

Kekked

easily worth trillions

Attached: 1520742374087.jpg (1125x1255, 244K)

Underrated
Probably bp.

Jow Forums would collectively give you at least 3 months neetbux for that

>not even bothering to hide that they think anyone not a leftist is racist
Kek

Well it's how the settlers wiped out the natives for their country

Bluetooth subwoofer buttplug desu

he has the notch haircut like in the Samjeet commercial.

Captchas that are interactive advertisements. You don't really need to generate billions of unique images to identify, Google just wants data to train their neural networks. You just need to log IP addresses and ensure each ad isn't played so often that a solver would be worth making.

Computer............................................................
BUT faster

Thought of another.

A worldwide ISP that has no lag (ping is the same no matter where you are from) and infinite bandwidth. The service is available everywhere, and I mean everywhere. It does not require installing additional infrastructure, not even in homes. It's completely separate from any existing service, it's not locked down to any telco, cable middle-man or other critical infrastructure, and is able to operate entirely independently.
The company is not open to being persuaded to favor one customers data pass-through over another, and it simply acts as a repeater...it is not capable of accessing/using the data that passes through it for eg. selling to third parties or trying to insert advertising or malicious content into the end users experience.
Also it does not run off the traditional model of usage and payment. You aren't locked down to any specific way of accessing the service, eg. no account that's signed under one person, no special device needed with its own serial that's locked down to a certain house address, no monthly or yearly payment. You could easily share it with multiple people if you wanted, even through-out an entire neighborhood.

decentralized people-owned (i mean tech people) internet that is not owned by isps (net feudalists), corporations nor governments.

Like Twitter, but people pay for it.

Attached: million-dollar-homepage.jpg (1059x1002, 528K)

recording horizontal video on vertical phone

Fuck you I'm making and monetizing this and so am insulted for some reason

Uber but for hooker

twitter but you have to pay to get ignore function

like and subscribe and I'll give you my million dollar idea :^)

how about a cheap one time use phone number generator where every number isn't on a global ban list
fuck every web service that tries to link your phone to your account

Pay me a million and i'll tell you.

Attached: 20181222_145748.jpg (1048x543, 195K)

fart app but with farts of people of color

Hologram phone

Quality.

Comfy mobile space ship interior design app

Attached: 389.gif (308x267, 2.42M)

Real time image board.
Something between Discord and Jow Forums.

i thought about this idea too. anonymous chat mode for discord would be fun

You have heard about bone conduction.
But now you will experience intestine conduction technology. Enjoy your favorite music along with your favorite orgasms

Crt smartphones

Well it's like x but for y.

Stone knife

Money losing proposition.

hwat if i toll you ...
deh is a app on da mahket ...

Attached: 1515423858308.png (474x550, 280K)

I had an idea for an app. You’d tell the app where you live and what you want to buy on sale locally. The app would scour local flyers for the items you want to buy on sale and send you an alert. My thinking is that it would be good for when you want to buy specific things that go on sale monthly but you don’t know when exactly. Examples being fresh meat or dairy products, toilet paper or hygeine products and video games or consoles. Also, appliances and shit.

I dunno seems like it could be a good idea, personally I would use it. I would go buy these life necessity products only when they go on sale and if I got alerted on my phone it would make it more convenient instead of browsing the local flyers. I can’t program tho and I’m assuming it might not even be possibility to do this.

it's like Jow Forums, but for normal people

You mean reddit?

so basically "free energy" but for internet?

selling food and water to Africa
I am shocked and confused why no one is using this opportunity

Anything extremely simple but time consuming that you can make a computer do for you.

Attached: D2F5CF9B-B13D-4EAF-9758-CD960585D5B3.jpg (540x537, 58K)

god, I hate reddit now

I've been toying with an idea of making an image board/message board/semi-live chat where each thread has its own isolated set of rules, restrictions and moderation. If someone makes a thread but wants to be a massive moralfag about it and filter words that hurt their fee-fees and delete posts they disagree with they could do so, and if someone wants something more true to the chan experience they could do so as well. Hell, if someone wanted to do something retarded like blacklist entire Unicode blocks and force people to converse using emoji they could do so as well.
I think the biggest problem would be that people would make multiple threads about the same subject because they would disagree about the restrictions (or lack of) put in place by a previous OP. It would also be very conducive to generals which everyone knows end up being pure unadulterated cancer 99 times out of 100.

Attached: 1537900780505.png (953x733, 878K)

a smartphone with blockchain technology

easier said that done. most companies stop trying once they realize Africa has no infrastructure to distribute their products. Every roadside "customs stop" adds more to the cost of the product

a blockchain with smartphone technology

>I think the biggest problem would be
literally nobody using it?