What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Attached: 0932.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

retarded degenerate
should be killed asap

Have her show you her programming socks

I bet he has a cute dick that would be fun to tease.

If you don't date her you are a transphobic person, possibly even sexist and misogynistic.

Cute

Wondering if s(he) browses Jow Forums.
If yes then i hope that this thread gets blessed by her.

Mental institution.

>her

> I like computers
Could mean anything, any possible benefits are outweighed by the obvious drawback.

if you actually give a shit about the pronouns people decide to refer to other people with
aren't you sensitive as fuck
stay mad lmao

Only two posts are based. Fuck this faggot board.

>frothing at the mouth
>s-stay mad! LOLOLOL

Attached: 1518135797539.gif (245x150, 1M)

I'd cherish and treasure that smile forever

Attached: Object.jpg (900x1276, 1.7M)

Haram. Death to all degenerates

dude you brought it up
people have used both pronouns in this thread and i havent said shit
cause it's not important to me

Cute freckles

>Cute freckles
it's an effect

Do ALL trannies have Steve Buscemi eyes?

Imagine this:
>medical technology progresses to the point where we can grow customized clone bodies
>people identified as 'gender not matching sex' have a cloned body grown with the genes edited so it develops as the opposite sex
>then the brain is transplanted into the cloned body
>after a recovery and rehabilitation period you'd never know they were born the opposite sex
>birth certificate is amended to show this person is now legally female as well as biologically female and fully functional as female
Would you date her now? She's now biologically female and her gender identifies as female.

That wouldn't work. Your brain has an entirely different set of chromosomes that would cause your new body's immune system to attack it as a foreign invader. Unlike the cells in the rest of the body, neural cells live between half a decade to the entirety of someone's lifespan. Immunosuppressants are not something you want to take for a lifetime.

Maybe
But only if I get to have that girl body swap too.

Still has a man's jawline. Most of the femininity is from that shitty Snapchat filter.

>21 years old
fucking jews poisoning people this early in their life