Easily hackable weeb gamu

So, recently it was discovered that the weeb game i play "Dream Girlfriend" has a really shitty code, game allows to:
-get retired items
-give other players retired items
-unlimited stamina for events
I wonder if even a newfag at programming like me could somehow manage to take advantage of this and how.
Anyway that's all, btw pic related it's the gamu.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-22-12-17-42-1.png (768x999, 1.17M)

OP my son
we pay 100k a semester for your CS classes
you must chose where to use programming skill
>improve society and make money
or
>impress 14 year old weebs in a browser MMO

I play Moe Can Change Myroid 4 Life from the same company, do you think there is a code for that one too? What level are you? I'm level 100+.
Save me.

Easiest choice in my life.

Pls give me retired items I haven’t gotten my waifu anything in a while

unironically why not both?

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-224356.png (720x1280, 938K)

I am sorry user, i didnt meant to make it sound that way i understand it takes years to become a professional programmer, it's just that the person that leaked the information made it look fairly easy(just searching the item ID and paste it). It's a mobile game too, is there any app that can help me search for the game code?

That's just the brit from Kiniro Mosaic.

Post the leaked info, I doubt someone is going to check by themselves to find the same vulnerability.
The thing is probably something very dumb like storing the user data client-side.

oh hey i used to actually play this game (and moecanchange also). i figured it had to be easily hackable since it seems like its just a webpage that reloads based on what you click. seeing these pics makes me sad i abandoned my girl :< i hope shes still in there somewhere.

Part 1 of them explaining it, sorry for taking a photo i did fast before they deleted it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-22-14-23-16.png (768x1024, 965K)

Part 2.
To explain it better, in this game you win outfits, decorations, etc for your waifu, however even if you dont own certain item you can reccomend them to other user by a function called "Rec". The hacker entered the game data and gave really old items and items that still werent implemented to the game to his acc and rec them to other players.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-22-14-23-24.png (768x1024, 926K)

Based on this, you only have to focus on the parameters sent to the server and a bit of javascript.
You should be able to do it just by using the debug menu of a web browser (Firefox or Chrome), and by understanding the transaction between the php backend and the js frontend. I'm too sleepy to check that menu specifically but just go for it.
Also, the game s very cute I like it.

And I forgot, I'm talking about the PC version becuse I know nothing about mobile apps.

Probably it will work since the game it's just a browser game through an app.

what's the cute elf's name and how do I make her my wife

What's the appeal of this?

>publicity stunt to get people to download your shitty game

I'd hack that cutie if you get what I mean

obviously make an android trainer apk and sell it.