Create a glitter bomb to prank package thieves

>create a glitter bomb to prank package thieves
>review your footage
>all the thieves are niggers
>shit, i'd look like a racist
>get a couple of your friends to fake some white thieves
>get caught
KEK

Attached: glitterbitch.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjWXU1_J6iQ
gizmodo.com/viral-video-of-glitter-bomb-for-package-thieves-exposed-1831254130
archive.fo/JGbMi)
youtu.be/ls96VuV3bCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking hilarious that this is how it has unfolded. I caught onto it the first viewing and I don't usually watch npc prank garbage vids like this.

I did find it hilarious they were all black, I almost posted the video in Jow Forums but stopped giving a fuck and went back to masturbating.

It's fucking amazing imo. It's a city with 4% black population, yet everyone not an actor was black.

Rather fill it with black widows or something. Fuck niggers

sauce on how he got caught?
I knew that it had to be bullshit, there is always actors, you cant trust pooptubers

Mr. Engineer kicking himself for not thinking of that

sauce on the leak?

wait, really? isn't that illegal? I mean, faking a crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjWXU1_J6iQ

>create a glitter bomb to prank package thieves
>have no black thieves near you because you are a rich youtuber in a nice neighborhood.
>get caught
fixed that for you OP

Attached: Hacker News take.png (841x123, 6K)

lmao. the only package thieves in these videos are either black or seriously drugged out white people.

gizmodo.com/viral-video-of-glitter-bomb-for-package-thieves-exposed-1831254130 (archive.fo/JGbMi)

The guy's response follows.
>Note about 2 missing the reactions in the video- I was presented with information that caused me to doubt the veracity of 2 of the 5 reactions in the video. These were reactions that were captured during a two week period while the device was at house 2 hours away from where I live. I put a feeler out for people willing to put a package on their porch and this person (who is a friend of a friend) volunteered to help.

>To compensate them for their time and willingness to risk putting a package on their porch I offered financial compensation for any successful recoveries of the package. It appears (and I've since confirmed) in these two cases, the “thieves" were actually acquaintances of the person helping me. From the footage I received from the phones which intentionally only record at specific times, this wasn’t clear to me. I have since removed those reactions from the original video (originally 6:26-7:59).

>I’m really sorry about this. Ultimately, I am responsible for the content that goes on my channel and I should have done more here. I can vouch for that the reactions were genuine when the package was taken from my house. Having said that, I know my credibly is sort of shot but I encourage you to look at the types of videos I’ve been making for the past 7 years. This is my first ever video with some kind of “prank" and like I mentioned in the video it’s pretty removed from my comfort zone and I should have done more.

>I’m especially gutted because so much thought, time, money and effort went into building the device and I hope this doesn’t just taint the entire effort as “fake". It genuinely works (like all the other things I’ve built on my channel) and we’ve made all the code and build info public. Again, I’m sorry for putting something up on my channel that was misleading. That is totally on me and I will take all necessary steps to make sure it won’t happen again.

Based

>code and build info
Fucker just 3d printed a box and put a motor on it that spins on a 30 second interval.
This is guy come across as one of those cable TV science shows where they never show the design or build process and just skip to the part where things blow up

This dude actually did a small collab with captain disillusion a few months back, debunking a drone smartphone case mod for taking hands-free selfies. The video he did with a working drone smartphone case also includes files to 3d print your own as well as additional info to procure the additional parts you need. Long story short; this guy is an asshole and a charlatan, I knew it when captain d gave him a sick shout-out in his vid and then he returned the favor with Jack fucking shit. Fuck this guy. :)

I don't know what the fuck this is and I don't give a shit, but I kindly ask it to get the fuck out of my Youtube suggested videos. Just because I watched a few slow-mo water tension videos and ferrofluid demonstrations does not mean I'm into this Mythbusters-lite pop science for the sub-90 IQ shit.

youtu.be/ls96VuV3bCU

Which psychometric factor prevents you from removes the water tension and ferrofluid videos from your YouTube history?

Bitch, I don't care enough to figure out what the fuck anything you just said means. I'm just saying, I'm tired of seeing that fucking dress and it being shilled even on Jow Forums is just going to make me want to click it less.

>talks about himself and his soapbox immediately
cringe

Nice technology thread wh*toids.

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't any sources backing up this assertion

Why did he use glitter and not an incendiary device or real tear gas?

because he's a faggot

Because it’s fake and didn’t want to hurt his friends. Also because that’s probably not very legal. Even unwashable ink, not sure if that couldn’t get you in trouble

lmao triggered niggered

You know what else is illegal? stealing shit
It also degrates the trust people put in each other in society.
Physically remove bad neighbors

Someone doing something illegal to you doesn't clear you of any crime you might commit to them.
Filming yourself hurting other people (no matter what they did to you) and uploading it on your popular YT channel for millions to see is the most retarded thing you can possibly do.
Literally on the same level of niggers posting pictures of guns and drugs on FB.

Should have been mercury salts and not glitter

>it's so real 0 arrests have been made
>has HD footage
>GPS location so he could get it back, every time

Evidence gathering is meticulous red tape. What he gathered just isn't relevant unless the person is actively caught with something they shouldn't have.

>actively caught with something they shouldn't have.

>video footage isn't relevant now
>footage of you stealing a car
>police don't find car on your person

lol free to go

Does the police have to investigate things like this in the US if they see the video, or do they need the victim to tell them first?
Because if the youtuber doesn't want to catch the thieves, I don't think the police is going to waste time and resources for it.

44mil views. wut?

Lol that car is fucked.

YouTube's entire business model is about gaining views at whatever cost. It's the same thing with making up fantastical stories on Plebbit to farm upboats. It's all bullshit. Fiction. All of it. And yet normalfags eat that shit up and give these conmen their reward. I bet you that you'll find more truthful stories on Jow Forums than Plebbit. I guarantee it.

>plebbit
>plebbit
>plebbit
>plebbit

Attached: npc.png (636x773, 8K)

>live in area with 4% black population
>commit 50% of the crimes in the video
When you try to seem unbiased but forget statistics

>what is bypassing word filter

Attached: mbbt_logo_big-b8a7f.jpg (300x318, 37K)

That's against the rules.

Attached: 1540438438968.jpg (774x598, 105K)

Is Reddit filtered now?

Hold on was it because of niggers? That's fucking amazing.

It usually says post is spam when I use it yeah

Shit’s fake here, too, since Jow Forums is even more attention-per-post driven than anywhere else.

YouTube's entire business model is about gaining views at whatever cost. It's the same thing with making up fantastical stories on Reddit to farm upboats. It's all bullshit. Fiction. All of it. And yet normalfags eat that shit up and give these conmen their reward. I bet you that you'll find more truthful stories on Jow Forums than Reddit. I guarantee it.

Not really unless you report it and all.

Never happened to me.
Are you sure it's not something else?

hehe

Attached: 1539906228944.jpg (500x490, 28K)

What supposedly started this is he had a package stolen and the police said it wasn't worth the time to go after the thief even though he had video.

I don't even understand, that faggot used a rpi for GPS (at least that's what he says iirc, fuck it's a long day today), when he uses 4 mobile phones to record. Wtf, why didn't he use GPS from mobile itself? Or just use dedicated GPS? He shows some placeholder codes lmao, I can do that shit and motors with a simple pcb with couple of opamps

If someone breaks into your kitchen, steals a knife and kills himself it's not your fault

I never said it would be, reread my post you illiterate retard.
Planting a trap to purposely shoot a knife at the throat of a thief that you lured in your house is not the same as them deciding to hurt themselves.

thank you for this

this is pussified ramblings of some fucker that is too polite and thinks you are too dumb to read the enitre thing

what a faggot: i dont hate him but i SEETHING NASA is just such a collosal waste of talent he has to resort to this shit

t. helicopter avionics engineer

Attached: 1545027676109.png (512x512, 73K)

fucking commie faggot FUCK OFF back to your gay little website

>using fart spray instead of Thioacetone
He didn't even try.

Epic idea guy idea
But like all idea guys, you forgot to consider the fact that releasing powerful malodorants in residential area could easily get you fined hard.

Am I the only one seeing the utter stupidity of this whole thing?
In exchange for some glitter thrown about every thief got 4 high-end smartphones and a Pi out of it.

Just go with a boxing glove and a spring, can't argue with the classics

>every thief got 4 high-end smartphones and a Pi out of it
Did you watch the video?
They specifically put the stink spray so that they'd throw it out, and as far as it shows in the video, they all did.

you're a big nigger. You know that dont you?

Police in most of America truly don't give a shit about thefts less than $1000, you really do get better service if you are rich

>spends 4 paragraphs apologizing like a bitch
This is what leftism teaches young men

The fake ones where the black people. He edited out all of the black people taking the package and now it’s just white people.

>The fake ones where the black people

Attached: 1528835540007.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

been late to the party but where did you got this from?
need a /quickrundown/

The ironic thing is that the black ones were committing conspiracy and fraud against him because someone else had them do it to get his money.

I see what you're talking about with entrapment and stuff. So if I build a system which would detect it has packages layed on it, and removal of the package without releasing some safety lock (code, rfid, etc) would result in a certain forceful consequence, like a shocker, tear gas, small flamer, etc, i.e. a completely reactive defensive system, with no enticing or seducing elements?

Then it depends on your local laws, because it would be equivalent to building a crocodile-infested moat around your house, or even just booby trapping it like on Home Alone.
I'm not sure that would be legal even if you didn't lure them.

Where is the original video?

>land of the free

wait a minute I saw these parts in the video a few days ago.
>*goes check the video again*
what the fuck did he do, the video is shorter now??

all that wall of text can be resumed with "I fucked up, sorry".

Why is it too hard to admit doing stupid shit and apologizing?

go back to steal bikes, user