ARCHNIGGERS- lvm breaks grub-mkconfig

ok, which one of you FUCKING NIGGERS DECIDED TO (((UPDATE))) HOW LVM2 MAPS DRIVES IN A WAY THAT BREAKS GRUB
YOU FUCKING COCKMUNCH I WASTED LIKE 4 HOURS WRITING MY OWN GRUB.CFG THAT MOUNTS MY LVM+LUKS SETUP AND LETS ME TRIM.
Real talk, why are these "regressions" happening so much recently, especially given the recent events surrounding tranny CoCs??
Really gets the ol noggin joggin when it becomes irrationally difficult to maintain an encrypted linux install.
btw archniggers blacklist grub or you won't be able to boot with new kernels and grub-mkconfig will hang for hours. Absolute fucking monkeys working on this kernel and distro.
nevertheless I still fucking managed to get my encrypted, freedesktop-less artix install going, the repos are so fucking broken right now you can't even install gimp kek.

Attached: 2018-12-22-1545464693.png (1366x768, 1.8M)

> Using Arch

Install free FEDORA distribution and you won't have any problems ever again.

Get the fuck out you dumb monkey. This entire segment of software was destroyed because of mongoloids like yourself. Enjoy spending christmas alone faggot.

>btw archniggers blacklist grub or you won't be able to boot with new kernels and grub-mkconfig will hang for hours
works on my machine.

well are you using an lvm setup?

no, my autism isn't severe enough to go through setting that up. I guess you were only talking about lvm archniggers now that I think about it.

yes retard, it's in the fucking subject.
Then again you're retarded enough to be using an unencrypted OS in 2018 so carry on.

should've used Ubuntu

Attached: 1542201924525.png (512x390, 52K)

the fucking monkey that wrote the shit fucking installer that all those derivatives of niggerbuntu sets the encrypted setup with a /boot and shoving everything else into a / partition. The absolute fucking state of free shitware.

Attached: hansenvspredator.jpg (1416x708, 189K)

toxic and racistpilled. yikes.

what's the point of encrypting your drive exactly? Are you afraid of people physically stealing your computer or something? I would do it if it were easy but it's not.

You want toxic?
Here:
>FUCK FREEDESKTOPNIGGERS
>FUCK IBM
>FUCK KEKHAT
>FUCK HARRY POTTERING
>ABSOLUTELY FUCK THE NIGGERJEWKIKEFAGGOT THAT """"""MAINTAINS""""""" LVM2
>FUCK LINUXKEKTIPS
>FUCK TRANNIES
>FUCK WHICHEVER NIGGER DECIDED TO MAKE THE KERNEL UNUSABLE PASTE 4.14

enjoy jamal stealing your laptop and having his friend chang boot up a live usb and stealing all your the pics of your boipussy.
it used to be easy until some nigger decided to break grub, now you have to write your own fucking script, especially on nonsystemdicks distros. devuan seems to be safe though.

I don't live around blacks so I don't really have to worry about crime. I would just shoot anybody who tried to steal my laptop. much better physical security strategy.

>using lvm
serves you right

>uses Arch
>complains that his system breaks
You played yourself, faggot.

Attached: a.jpg (304x166, 4K)

based tbqh

it's broken on fucking everything retard. If you actually use an (((installer))) you're a fucking mongoloid that needs to legit just die.

>GRUB.CFG
heh you deserve it

Attached: smugger than her self-esteem.png (192x193, 49K)

Attached: 1526418282419.webm (640x800, 409K)

and what do you use based le anime poster?
end it already.

>and what do you use based le anime poster?
systemd-boot

Attached: 3a3b2.png (587x330, 4K)

>systemd

Attached: 1527366310128.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Well there's refind as well if you want to go down the autism road

>artix
lmao @ dis arch4snowflakes faggotry.

>using a current, filesystem corrupting kernel
>using freedesktop cancer
just fuck off back to plebbit

gentoo, devuan, artix, (maybe hyperbola too) and void are the last usable distros left.
And really only the first too are "usable"

>filesystem corrupting kernel
I didn't know Linux corrupted files. I guess I'll switch to Darwin.

arch is fucking cancer

The only based kernel left is Windows NT

>Not using systemd boot

>systemd-boot
absolutely based

are you fucking kidding me
why is your init system also booting for you

>Dyreese steals laptop
>Impenetrable autist defense
>Throws it in the trash

the patrician option is to setup anot enticing dummy account. They connect (and stay connected) to wifi, you pass the gps coords to the police, and Jamal gets to meet his dad for the first time.

Believe me, if you don't call the police with coords, theyre gonna sit on their asses.

yes installing a fucking gps in my laptop is better than just encrypting my drives and backing up in case of loss.
fuck off cia nigger.

dwm bar is so ugly

gee sorry lemme go get some shitty icons and eggplant emojis for you

wallpaper?

find your own faggot

How else would you properly manage crypto containers? LUKS over every partition seperately? lmao

>put gps on laptop
>get laptop stolen
>recover everything

>encrypt drive
>get laptop stolen
>lose everything
>should have had a backup of the pics in the first place
>therefore could have not let any pic in the laptop
>hence no need to encrypt it in the first place

>uses arch

I use Mint and have never had a single issue. But then again Im not a retarded Faggot like you

To be fair he probably encrypts because he doesnt want to go to jail cause of all the cheesy pizza he downloaded.

the dwm bar is perfection, the only good thing in that screenshot

I didn't say install gps you pajeet. Anytime you connect to the Internet it is possible to get an approximate gps location based on your wifi and the other networks around you.
Also . You're honestly the type of dumb faggot who gives arch users a bad name

It comes with a giant warning label on it and you disregarded it.
>GPL - For hobby use only

That's why you should use gentoo and nothing else. Sure the kernel is still full of regressions, but the OS is at least good unlike anything else. Less things to damage control.

>nu-Jow Forums is actually against encryption
holy fuck has this site fallen. Encryption costs nothing for modern processors (made within the last 10 years) because of AES-NI. You literally gain security at essentially no cost. Are there seriously this few of old Jow Forums here? Where did you all go?

Jow Forums died in 2011, it was one of the last boards to go. No clue how you only realized now the current state of Jow Forums.

>not using efistub in the current year
maybe up to date distros arent for you

Attached: 1482093361375.jpg (919x719, 107K)

you should've been able to tell by the constant anime hate, leddit formatted posts, phone threads etc that this place has been normienet for years now. cant find the chart atm but basically its mostly phone posters and crossposters these days, if you want some of the old crowd that used to post irc or more obscure chans are your only hope.

Attached: 1503072658555.jpg (480x953, 74K)

this

Attached: 2018-12-22-212148_1278x323_scrot.png (1278x323, 46K)