Does anyone have some comparisons on speed/memory/botnetness for different browsers ?

Does anyone have some comparisons on speed/memory/botnetness for different browsers ?

Attached: Portal-In-Space-600x315.jpg (600x315, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/ALTERNATIVES.md#communication
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To put it simply. Firefox is best.

Install w3m

That looks like those giant Ori stargates from stargate sg1.

all browsers are botnets and your life will be measurably better without them

Best at what? Chrome is faster in every way, and you can use Chromium or Iridium if you want more freedom

fpbp

>chrome
>better in memory
top kek user

Your best bet is going with Firefox. It's forks might interest you if you want older addons or a more lean browser. As for the comparisons, there's that weird site people keep linking that compares the privacy aspects, but it's a bit off in my opinion. There are benchmarks for speed, but they hardly represent actual performance.
Faster in benchmarks for sure, but not that much better in practice. One should indeed go for Iridium or ungoogled Chromium if you absolutely want a Chromium based browser. Only fools go for Chrome.

Lynx is the patrician choice.

github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/ALTERNATIVES.md#communication
Closest thing I have

Links is the best browser.

It might as well be, user. Firefox is bloated as fuck.

>he doesn't know that google slows down other browsers on their websites
chrome is faster

Some anons blog get posted probably by him but accuracy?

Firefox is malware.

Yes, I know this. It would be weird if it didn't happen, knowing these faggot filled companies. I spent less than 0.01% of my time browsing on their sites, so it doesn't affect me. Regardless, Chrome is trash. Have the decency of using ungoogled Chromium or Iridium like I said.

Botnetness comparison:
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

X3 bro?

It's from a eurojank combination of elite and 4x called x3.
10/10 desu

>Firefox is bloated because I can see the bloat in code and UI
>Chrome is not because I can see the bloat only in the source but not in the UI
>I can disable every single feature/bloat of Firefox by toggling simple flags while Chrom* ships keyloggers and scans all files on my computer and hides the bloat so children think it isn't whole Firefox is honest and just shows you and gives you the option to disable
>Firefox is more bloated than chrome

yea spotted the child

No Chrome based browser can protect against fingerprinting or zombie cookies. that should be more than reason enough to forever Stick with firefox at least as long as it has unique Features nobody Else has like Container tabs or working fingerprinting protection.

>installs adware via universal backdoor
>best

Attached: pinwheel.gif (500x500, 2.07M)

Imagine these levels of mental gymnastics

not him but if you think those are mental gymnastics you either are 12 or American.

This looks like the ori supergate from sg1?

>installs adware on users who didn't opt out (they publish elaborate 5minute how to debotnet ff entirely, too hard to read manuals apparently so idiots got punished)
>excuse themselves
>people cry

>include keylogger and file scanner into every version
>nobody cares
>literally inject closed source microphone listener binary virus into “open source chromium“
>nobody cares
>2009
>our motto won't be “don't be evil“ anymore

yea let's trust Google they have an absolute monopoly they won't do harm

>didn't opt out
Firefox installed adware on people's computers without their consent. Nobody should have to search through the settings to look for the one that is "please don't install adware on my computer."

If Firefox had the user check a box to give permission to install adware on their machine at install, then it would be fine. This software came with a universal backdoor by default and Firefox abused that access to create an advertisement botnet.

>muh google
Some other company is not an argument. They're supposed to be about a better internet, but they installed adware on their users' systems without their consent. These people can't be trusted.

Attached: 1543193316103.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

>search
>Mozilla published link inside Firefox saying “Stop Firefox from making any unrequedted connection“

if you are too dumb to follow an official manual whose reading takes 5 minutes then yes I agree for you the best setup Is a literal chromebook.

Also just ignored my argument about chrome doing way worse and nobody caring. but why should I assume better by children and paid actors. there is a reason that people shill threads are so popular

based x series poster