How do you feel about the fact that android devs themselves single-handedly destroyed the android tablet market by...

How do you feel about the fact that android devs themselves single-handedly destroyed the android tablet market by being too fucking lazy to just make tablet optimized layouts for their apps?

Attached: chrome_2018-12-22_09-46-59.png (994x788, 618K)

Name 1 (one) relevant app like this.
Meanwhile an iPad does not have Clover or Tachiyomi so it is essentially a brick to me.

>mangashit Reader
>App for this constainment site
>relevant
Yikes

>NPC social media apps
>relevant
Yikes

> Clover
Fortune
> Tachiyomi
ComicFlow
Also, for making me respond: your mother will die in her sleep whether you reply to this post or not.

Both are trash. And I don't care if my mother dies, I haven't spoke with her in the past 5 years.

no one who uses android pays for apps, they should just be glad someone even took the time to make a phone version so they could harvest ad data from it.

Attached: 40080106325_b56bef2506_o.jpg (1280x1669, 842K)

Tablets are a pointless market anyway
It's got no keyboard and low io, like a phone while still ranging to as big as a small laptop

Imo, tablet-convertibles that run Windows are the future. Small form factor, more IO than a tablet and it can do everything the layman needs it to

Tablets are just chromebooks without keyboards.

Same as other failed software platforms.
Hardware wasn't marketed enough, having two operating system versions for tablet and phone on announcement didn't help either.
Developers couldn't see the money and consumers were confused.

Seething reply

maybe she's embarrassed she gave birth to you

Well if you take a random selection of people, social media is going to be more relevant to them than manga stuff or Jow Forums

idk why people even make apps for android. The sales are miserable for apps

>still using NPC as an insult
Time for your software update.

>8"
Lmao that phone tier screen size

>implying you run on software other people maintain
user, why would you pick that as a response

Google was the one that fucked up Android tablets though

They aren't lazy. That's the end-user's job to do that even if they have zero experience in coding or doing tech savvy shit. If you buy Android, you are expected to spend hours of research learning how to tinker with the OS if you want to make it better. And yes, I expect normies to do this even if 99.99% of them won't do it because they are satisfied with the crappy settings and have a short attention span.

I like my ipad. It's very comfy reading on it.

No one buys tablets. Anything bigger than phone size is awkward to use touchscreen. I wrote and maintain a few tablet apps for small businesses like contractors that do estimates. That's the only market for tablets. And they always complain about how they want to control everything from the right edge with their thumb. It results in ugly layouts but no one cares because the people using it only care about speed and efficiently inputting data.

Still use my Nexus 7 and there's no worthy replacement

she's ashamed her genes produced severe autism

The only NPC social media site is Jow Forums

>The only NPC social media site is Jow Forums
epic meme