How would you monetize 60 units of pic related

Won jackpot and bought 60 of these from a broke ass miner punk for 3k$
Have 60 units of pic related , how can I monetize them beside selling them as ""used""?
A.I maybe?
Rendering?
Don't have MoBos to put em into , but have spare 6k$ to set em up
Jow Forums gimmi ur crazy ideas

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 28K)

Also forgot to add: all of them are functional and doesn't have any issues

>bought all the used GPUs from a miner
>jackpot
b8

Literally nothing wrong with cards used for mining. They endured less thermal cycles and probably ran undervolted all the time. I'd rather buy from a miner than a gamer.

buttcoin miner

Lol you missed the "get rich from GPUs" boom by a long margin.

shred them to a fine powder and use a funnel to pour it in your ass

But they ran 24/7 in a badly ventilated environment.

R9 furys aged like shit in games

sell on ebay

If you are referring to the ambient temps don't worry. That will never be worse than over clocking by gamers.

Maybe a GPU renderfarm, there's always a demand for those. But i'm not sure how cost effective it would be when you factor in the power consumption. Their firmwares would already be configured for low power so there may be something to it.

So let me get this straight.
You bought 60 used GPUs without even thinking about what you'd do with them beforehand.
Wtf, OP?

$50 bucks for each Fury... seems a no brainer to me.

No, I'm not retarded
I can always sell em all
This is why I said >apart from selling them as ""used""
But was just wondering if there is another use for them that I can turn into passive income
Got anything in mind?

sell each of them for $99 on Ebay.

slap them all in a server cabinet and launch a cloud gayming service

Mine Bitcoins, it's gonna bounce back soon and reach unseen heights

you don't.
that miner punk is laughing all the way to the bank.
some retard bought 60 deprecated r9 fury.

Oh damn , that sounds actually reasonable
>Me being a third world fag
>Noone have any decent education about computers, so no pc builders
>Muh gaymes meme is widely spread thanks to abortnite
>Overpriced 1050s sells for 1070s price like hotcakes
Tell me more

I literally bought each for 50$
Can resell at 130$ to make profits at the worst case scenario

Without going too much into details, you'd need to develop (or nick someone elses) low latency video streaming code, in addition to sending user inputs. To start perhaps look at any reference that talks about the development of the Steam Link, as well as the repository for OBS.
Then you'd want to contact a hosting company to hire some racks or put one together yourself, I'd look specifically for Epyc systems at the moment as even though per core perf isn't as good as Intel's offerings but you'd be able to squeeze 7 quad core systems (with 4 cores dedicated to whatever host OS you use, I'd go for Unraid for this application) out of a single socket with a 76XX part.
Wrap that all in whatever bullshit web 2.0 framework you want and find a suitable payment service provider for a subscription model.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head, no-one as far as I know has just gone and done this sort of a thing on a whim so it'd take a long while to implement, thinking about it I actually think it's a poor suggestion so sorry for getting any hopes up.

This
/thread

How profitable would a render farm made of these cards be Anons?

>sell each of them for $99 on Ebay.
and hurry before 7nm gpu comes out

You can play X-Plane 11!