Reviews tons of android flagships for a living

>reviews tons of android flagships for a living
>still uses iphone as daily driver
damn really says something about the state of android huh

Attached: 1542029503563.jpg (400x400, 27K)

He uses both, but prefers android

Who gives a fuck stop making these threads
You spergs never made a successful youtube channel let alone had any success

it's a fucking nigger lol

>>still uses iphone as daily driver
[Citation needed]

most of the people who develop for android also use an iphone in their personal life, it's pretty standard actually.

OP, these people are black. You cant expect them to have the same mental capacity as a white or asian person. Thats racist.

so you're saying blacks are more intelligent than whites and asians? true if big

I work on a team of 9 android devs and 2 faggots prefer iphone for some reason. Coincidentally they are also dudebro as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-151255.jpg (1080x1920, 562K)

Except Technigger uses a Pixel.

PRetty sure he uses 2 phone

DOPE
CRISPY

>daily driver
you are so stupid OP. you can't drive a phone.

every rich person who uses android to be different just buys a pixel and then claims "it's for the camera bro"

Why niggers look so dirty all the time. Jesus, it looks like he was diving into trash. What a shit skin.

>phone has a good camera
>n-no, you must be a fucking hipster I know it!
are you shills running out of ideas?
I'd say android is a pretty easy target so you must be a really bad shill

Ahem.

Attached: technigger.jpg (1440x2560, 708K)

I dont understand why when someone wants a good camera they buy an 800$ phone. Just buy a fucking camera.

Why is youtube to racist?

>nexus
>hardware problems
>pixel
>hardware problems
What did Joogle mean by this?

niggers are obsessed with expensive but useless things; see their: shoes, jewelry, cars, electronics, clothing, hair products, etc.
of course, thats all due to collaboration between entertainment media and the dnc with the goal of making young black americans into frivolous poor jobless consumerists who spend their taxpayer-funded programs on things that will never get them out of the poor financial situations they find themselves in and therefore dependent on democrat welfare programs, ensuring votes for decades to come
from the cotton fields to the voting booth the democrats always use blacks to farm something for profit

>shills that pixel has best camera
>takes his blind test and chooses p20 as winner over pixel 3
ive been saying for a long time that the guy is a hack and his opinions should be disregarded completely

Technigger is a tool used by the corporations.

>a nigger uses ishit
really says something about iPovvos huh

Attached: 1535970988203.jpg (966x554, 94K)

>"don't worry, Shaquanda, we jus' finance dat shiet, nigguh"

>financing phones

If only it were relegated to the races you hate, but this is all too common across the board.

Well he's a nigger

>Daily driver
>>>>>>>>/Reddit/

he absolutely shat on the new google tablet

Hardly, he's getting paid big bucks for his ability to communicate with the general public and have influence over their purchase discussion. If he tells them that if he gives a phone 8 dopes out of 10 and it equates to a huge sales increase then that is worth paying for.

android is for people with a bunch of free time for waiting on apps to work, things to load, and finding apps in the google play store to do basic every day life functions

>Hardly
>says the same thing in more detail

Attached: 1514581161002.jpg (474x535, 16K)

Literally who even cares about phones.

My S8 just works™, perhaps you should consider not buying shitty $75 eBay chink phones?

>mfw it's true
Isn't that awfully racist of Jewtube?

99% of people carry their phone with them everywhere they go.
Only actual photographers and wannabes carry a DSLR with them everywhere.

at the end of the day, blacks need to flex
it is as simple as that
Flossy (the real technigger) is exactly the same, but he accepts it on each review, and even has a flex factor for every phone
anyway, he is not using the pixel 3 as his daily because of the stupid notch

>youtuber opinions

OP is an underage turd, kindly GTFO

MARK ASS BROWNIE

Attached: 1521543415505.png (540x368, 260K)

No, blacks buy something only based on how much bling that object can give them. They don't evaluate a product based on features. Most of the time they also buy them in the flashiest colours.
They also tend to buy things they can't really afford (this is true for average blacks).

sorry but my xiaomi redmi note 4 works perfectly, no need to waste 1k on a flagshit phone

I don't use my smartphone like normies so I don't give a shit about his thoughts on the matter

stop shilling this fucking nigga

thanks

Attached: mynameistemer.jpg (600x351, 27K)

fuck off dracula

I paid $300 for it but OK.

>damn really says something about the state of android huh
Nah, it says a lot about niggers, they straight up lie to your face.

Android is garbage though, this is not even worth debating. Google doesn't even have control over it, and nobody else worth a shit wants to fix it due to Google's hands being involved.
Much like Windows, people only use it because it's the popular default option. Anyone with money and brains just goes iPhone/Mac (just avoid the gimmicky options like iPad Pro, stick to options that really benefit your workflow).

I don't like this new trend of discussing youtubers in here. It feels contrary to the topic of the board. It's what turned /v/ into an even bigger shitpile of a cunt of a board.
If all you have to discuss is what some youtuber said, you can probably do it somewhere else.

This, op is a brainlet and a faggot

Devoloping for android is a nightmare compared to IOS

Who the fuck is this guy?

This, I don’t want to carry around a bloody camera everywhere but I want a decent camera around with me.

>have to pay to get a dev "license"
>can only code using a shitty overpriced mac
>objective C is garbage

yeah.,, developing for android sure is a nightmare

mark ass lee

It is, but your whataboutism is correct: iOS development is a nightmare as well.
The hidden gem of mobile app programming was webOS. The IDE ran in your browser and was piss easy to use, no shackles like signing or some bullcrap. It was called Project Ares.

But Palms webOS really fucked it up with the bugs, it was the most buggy piece of software I've ever seen on the shelves out there. Multiple reboots per day, vanilla or not. Everybody had them. Don't confuse a modern day android or iPhone reboot with a Pre reboot, nonono. That took more than 5 minutes to be back on track and made very aggressive after a few months.

Is it weird that I used both? I have a iPhone for work and a Android phone for personal.

Why would I give a shit about some niggers opinion? honest question

duuh... big numbers under the video, stupid!

you dont know what the fuck you are talking about , imagine being this fucking retarded

Why would I care that his nigger friends watch his shitty videos?

believe it or not... people can be popular and get views from more than just their friends even if you don't like them. look at a popular music singer. to answer your question, i don't see the reason for your posting about how much you don't care in this thread. maybe this thread triggers you for some reason, i don't care.

No YOU don't know what you're talking about. You obviously never collaborated with somebody using a different OS than you for the same android app. Then you'll see instantly that it is a nightmare.

You tell me. You did reply to this thread, no?

>daily driver
cringe

cool story bro, you forgot to divert the attention bringing up another irrelevant mobile os, maybe throw some useless symbian fact this time

>maybe throw some useless symbian fact this time
I've had internet on my symbian nokia with 3G when people still had those dumb flip phones without any features at all. Started having that in 2009 already. You mad?

I mean like with like a real 200MiB/month contract, not only the possibility!

mac minis are like $200 nowadays hun.
The license isn't for development it's for publishing, aka what every storefront has including play store. If a $74 difference is a HUGE problem to you, kindly fuck off back to whatever hellhole you came from thinking you can make apps and get rich quick.
Xcode is still so much better than android studio in every way possible.

Without Kotlin, developing on android would actually be the nightmare from hell. Thank god at least Jetbrains came in clutch with something fucking usable.

> wrong
> wrong
> what is Swift?

This. MKBHDbrand uses a phone almost exclusively for the camera. Every phone is like 2 mins on the hardware and the next 10 mins wanking about the camera. He uses whatever phone has the best camera at the time which is why he dropped iphone for pixel.
Android is better than ios.

He made it seem like a race thing but it's not, most aple users retards who need something to project 'wealth', which is why you always see them flaunting their financed smartphones as if it were written proof of their nonexistent financial health.

>some reason
They get laid and you don't