Use entr

Use entr.

Attached: 1530070773240.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It's very good. Thank you Mr bold guy

Luke is not bald, he just looks it because of the low resolution

>a fucking linguistic degree

Use me daddy~ uwu

>le essay nigger
>le config file editor

seriously though, entr is a really cool program I wish I knew about sooner. Thank you based Luke and please stop advertising here

t. Luke

What is Lenin doing outside his mausoleum?

t. Luke

can scene whores be male?

t. Lunduke

is he like the Anthony Fantano of Jow Forums?

Useful program, thanks luke

I want to rub extra virgin olive oil all over his head. None of that cucknola oil.

Fantano of Jow Forums would be reviewing iShit apps every day.

>he watches some vim script autist instead of an actual programmer
lmaoing @ your life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>he watches some crazy finno-jewish christian fundamentalist bus driver instead of a based and redpilled techno-primitivist

Bisquit quit his bus job and became an embedded systems programmer again IIRC.

>el_americano.jpg

Yes, yes he did

the unaboomer

The GNU/Bomber
He should further embrace his baldness and stop hiding his head with glasses or lowered camera angles.

Uniboomer would be more accurate with who he'd target

Both of these guys have achieved more than anyone on Jow Forums so I'm not complaining

Who is this?

lennart poottering

Bisqwit

What exactly has Luke achieved user? tell me, I'm really curious. 30k subs on Youtube? lmao, fucking makeup channels run by literal faggots have 5 times that.
This guy is pretty decent actually.

>What exactly has Luke achieved user? tell me, I'm really curious. 30k subs on Youtube? lmao, fucking makeup channels run by literal faggots have 5 times that.
He has wrote some moderately useful bash scripts and conifg files. Most Jow Forums NEETs have achieved nothing so I guess it's slightly a step up?

Most retards here used to post useless meme scripts on desktop threads, linux generals, etc... I know a couple of them that don't even have a fucking degree nor are looking towards getting one. If anything, luke's biggest achievement was making thousands of macfags mad with one video. He's fucking irrelevant.

>being this assblasted over literal no one

>30k subs on Youtube
to be fair, the only social media that programmers use is twitter.

Fantano usually stays in his lane and isn't nearly as smug. Luke spent 2 years in a state subsidized dorm without internet doing nothing but reading manuals and the unibomber's archives. Eventually his turbo autism drove him out into the real world and now he's making vlogs about going innawoods and going to church.

Despite the autism, the FAS, the lack of hair or height, Luke some how has a gf.

Watche out nerds you bouta get dabbed on
day of the swirlie is coming

>Luke some how has a gf.
How do you know? I've never heard him talk about a girl in any of his videos. Do you stalk him?

He talked about it in two of his videos

Why is this arab shilled so hard here?

Luke is white, get over it.

>literally a wrapper around inotifywait

I didn't know he was such a normalfag, I don't want to watch him now.

Attached: elliot.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Here, have my up vote Luke.

upcummy for daddy?

this

fuck you op

/thread