Man, the rust meme is real guys

Man, the rust meme is real guys.

Attached: DqPFOqoUwAA01Ho.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forge.rust-lang.org/platform-support.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_64
datasheets.chipdb.org/MIPS/R4300i_datasheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know this is fake because Rust doesn't work at all on 32-bit platforms.

thats why its on the nintendo 64 dumbass

> N64
> 32-bit

his nails arent painted hes a fake programmer

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE?

you're thinking of the Nintendo 32. common mistake

i want to believe

when you name your kid tristan, you have pretty much sealed his fate.

ahem
nintendo (((((((64))))))))

Was just about to post this. Must be fucking Canaidian

>canaidian
Okay, brainlet American.

When rust is so real, why is everybody leaving firefox? When rust is so real, why isn't it being used on the current Nintendos and instead on the outdated shit from last century? I think rust is unreal.

Why are there so many retards in this thread.
forge.rust-lang.org/platform-support.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_64
>Nintendo 64 games generally used faster (and more compact) 32-bit data-operations, as these were sufficient to generate 3D-scene data for the console's RSP (Reality Signal Processor) unit. In addition, 32-bit code executes faster and requires less storage space (which is at a premium on the Nintendo 64's cartridges).

It's 64 bit. What are you trying to say?

That N64 adoption will surely boost Rusts adoption!

The main chip is 64 bit tardo

>Mobile poster can't read and instead skims

LIKE FUCKING POTTERY

>is a retard
>calls someone else a retard
Are you aware of your mental shortcomings?

>n64
>64

Wonder what the "64" means?

The rust language itself offers nothing new and is poorly implemented. So what's left besides marketing wank and the community full of shills who harass everyone.

>why is everybody leaving firefox?

Attached: 1518744315720.png (1130x987, 122K)

It works on anything LLVM targets pretty much.

The N64 ran on a 64-bit MIPS instruction set. 64-bit MIPS is a proper superset of the 32-bit MIPS instruction set, so any 32-bit instruction is a valid instruction for the 64-bit platform. While most N64 games did not take advantage of the ability to use 64-bit instructions, the fact remains that it was, in fact, a 64-bit platform.

marit is a name, they fell for something they don't grasp

fuck them all to death

I will never be plaid shirt and a scarf level of hip

Attached: sad.jpg (400x400, 25K)

niggerboy forgot to take off his scarf indoors

WTF, I always thought it was a marketing gimmick and they were just calling it 64 bit because it had a 32-bit CPU and a 32-bit graphics accelerator.

Nope, it legit had a CPU that could 64-bit execution.

datasheets.chipdb.org/MIPS/R4300i_datasheet.pdf

Which is strange since it only had 32-bit addressable memory which was plenty back then. It's kind of pointless. 32-bit was enough precision for the developers.

where the fuck did you think the 64 in the name came from?
1964, the year of its release?

Attached: Dead_Drops_by_Aram_Bartholl_sthemessage_in_Kunstenlab_6636685395.jpg (1200x900, 207K)

>where the fuck did you think the 64 in the name came from?
Out of the marketing department, user. We thought the name was out of Nintendos marketing department.

The problem I see with this is the problem has a lot to do with society than the companies themselves. It's not their fault if they find more qualified people tend to be white. It's in the company's best interest to find the most qualified candidate.

There's a cultural issue where certain groups aren't getting the same opportunities to prepare them for the job force. Be it inequalities in education, networking or even discrimination.

I don't know if this is the right solution. I like that people are concerned about the problem and trying to do something about it though.