Some fag made a hour and a half temple os documentary

some fag made a hour and a half temple os documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

Attached: 1515598922348.jpg (465x509, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544304870107.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544304965946.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares, reddit

>Some fag
Fredrick isn't a fag, he's one of the most entertaining and informative channels on YouTube.

Why so many Terry posts today?

Take a long and hard look at the calendar, faggot. Notice anything?

the doc is about terry, not templeos

The Pope thinks he has a kernel with God, but I wrote a fucking compiler

It's unironically a great documentary/video.

It's a shame he never got the help he needed.

The American mental health system is garbage.

I still remember when we used to laugh at Terry for his crazy shenanigans here instead of pretending he was some kind of hero because he said nigger once. The kind of people who flooded the site in the past couple of years are baffling.

Nah, it wasn't the people that changed, it was you.

Besides, anyways... At first everybody thought he was trolling, you know. But then he got a video camera and youtubed himself, that's when things changed rapidly.

That guy deserves respect, he basically hacked a religion and it works.

Thank you blessed OP, now I know what to be watching next. Love this sort of shit

the terry-tier astroturfing in this thread. RIP Big T tho

Attached: andre_large.jpg (600x325, 54K)

>with his nonsensical, narcissistic, and often offensive rhetoric

stopped watching right there

>he said nigger once

Attached: ur_a_niger.gif (320x240, 2.36M)

Was pretty upset when the documentary started with him mocking templeos for not being compatible with windows software or having networking and stuff. Like literally the first thing on Terry's website is how it's intended to be a hobbyist OS easy to modify and play with like old home computers.

But it does get a lot better after that.

Attached: 05eaa4b57dbf983a258671d423a39dd06f68a380933233f542cc1fc39a4334bc.png (532x685, 403K)

>the autistic kid talking about something he knows nothing about still isnt tired of making self advertisement threads
cringe

The narrator basically says that Jow Forums egged him on to do more mentally ill behavior and we lead to his downfall, so fuck this guy. Terry lacked impulse control. That is why he spouted nonsense like the n word all the time. If Terry could stop drinking 2 bottles of shasta a day, he wouldn't feel like a degenerate in his own skin. He needed to control his behavior. He needed to find better company.

All of these challenges mocking Terry are just trying to snatch more of that Patreon money by creating lengthy videos on morbid stories. The guy who made this is a talentless hack. He doesn't know anything about anything.

I drive past the shasta headquarters everyday to work and shed a tear whenever I see it

>Jow Forums egged him on to do more mentally ill behavior and we lead to his downfall
He's not wrong. Fucking Jow Forumsdditors and /b/tards killed him, cocksucking faggots wouldn't stop trolling and harassing him.

Yeah I could tell the narrator had no clue what he was talking about within the first minute.

Almost seems like someone else did his research for him and he's just read some notes and the script.

shastafari

>implying it wasn't the cia niggers.

No one fucking killed him.
He was fucked by mental illness long before he was internet famous, and his parents did not have the ability to make him take his medication.

If there a object deserving of blame for his death it's the American mental health system.

Yeah if he was born in a sane country, he would still be alive. Straight jacketted in a padded room and force fed mindkilling medication. Far away from the computers he loved.

>this is what Americans actually think
jesus fucking christ

>some fag
Guy is from /x/ and Terry certainly frequented that place when he was lucid.

You'd be surprise, my man. In my country you can't even raise your right arm without potentially being locked up. Can you imagine that? Not being allowed to use your extremities as you want to?

He's not completely wrong, man. You can walk around with a gun over there and people will call you sane. They've got too much freedom though, e.g. the freedom to enslave or dumb down etc. pp. (we all know the drawbacks of almost unregulated capitalism)

>like the n word
found the nigger redditor

>terry was a redditor and used hackernews.
it all makes perfect sense now.

>Terry certainly frequented that place when he was lucid
No

>some fag
Fuck off nigger

>he said nigger once
>once

America used to lock most mentally insane people up. It was pretty inhumane and over time they have gotten a lot more freedom.

Americans think the two options are literally locking people up or not treating them at all.

>t. his boyfriend
Fuck off, faggot.

Has Terry rises to the throne of heaven now?
I hope he is doing good with Mr. God.

Attached: 1536369303943.jpg (525x750, 168K)

Wonder if Terry knew about Jow Forums
Never really followed the TempleOS shit

I think he was aware about Jow Forums, but probably didn't know too much about it.

He did browse here when someone sent them a link in email. He also had a TempleOS board on 8ch where he used to post.

He literally (in a literal sense, literally) called people on the internet nigger because Jow Forums called him a nigger when he came here.

That's what makes it so awesome, you dumb niggerfaggot.

he did browse Jow Forums briefly in few of his streams
he often googled "templeos" to see if somebody was talking about it within last hour

that fag made a documentary on osho and timecube
his iq is probably 160

Fag is right. He doesn't appreciate what Terry accomplished at all.

Reminder that Jow Forums is directly responsible for Terry's death. Jow Forums killed this man.

The faggots that pretended to be Diana and hacked his paypal are partially responsible. I and most of Jow Forums had nothing to do with it.

>t. fag who started browsing Jow Forums because of youtubers

>shasta is a mountain

Attached: shasta.jpg (275x183, 6K)

we all know who put the final nail that attracted them to him

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 24K)

I still miss him Jow Forumsents

Jow Forums killed him

Pretty sure it was the existential dread that got him to hit the bottle, not retards on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536528854673.png (468x477, 492K)

pretty sure it was the un-medicated schizophrenia

F

>first 15 minutes is nothing but reddit drama

dropped.

terry a davis was a redditor
fuck that bloated nigger

F

But Jow Forums did make things worse. You fuckers are in denial. Not all of us but some did. I can't be denial anymore. He is gone and we were a major catalyst.

>pre pubscent screetchy voice
ahhhh my ears
fuck you OP

>bleeping and covering the word nigger

If you're going to blame the site then you can also say Jow Forums did bring him some happiness:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544304870107.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544304965946.webm

A bad redditor with really low karma and kept getting banned.

Of course we did. Can't forget the good or bad. He is not here for Christmas.

I was not expecting these levels of feels today lads

fuck off, reddit.

Attached: 4646884775244.jpg (416x233, 43K)

That's because someone else did do the research for him.

grow up cunt, it's a well made video.

>we sent him a toy drumset once so that totally makes up for driving a man to suicide

h'okay, user.

never said it wasn't bitch

kys fucking fag cia nigger

spot the redditor nigger who probably is a cia nigger too.

obligatory kys

in the video he talks about how the toy drumset is a piece of shit.
they made a fucking go fund me that got good money and then bought him this stupid toy.
Ya know because they care so much about him.

But that's wrong.

well who hasn't and who isn't

Terry didn't commit suicide, him doing so doesn't follow his behavioral pattern. Read the report: what probably happened was he was walking along the train tracks at night as a navigational aid (old hobo technique) and then froze or had some other paralyzing schizo shit happen as the train came by.
He wasn't homeless out of desperation. He had family and he had money. He chose how he lived out his final years, and if you actually followed his streams, he was—although obviously more ragged—happier then he ever was.
Also the faggots who tormented him on the stream with that black cock shit was more likely Jow Forums, plebbit, or regular old faggot youtuber than Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1530150234136.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

>Terry didn't commit suicide, him doing so doesn't follow his behavioral pattern.
Your delusional dude. He deleted all of his old youtube videos and posted a final video on the last day of his life where he seemed uncharacteristically depressed. He even alludes to the "job" that he was about to carry out.

wrong. by the time metokur made a video on him, he was already homeless (because /b/-tards encouraged him to fight with his parents) and he already believed that physicsgirl is his wife (again, thanks to /b/-tards), and he felt really down because he didin't get any messages from his family (because 4channers made fake terry accounts and made his family believe its him. these tards didn't even have the decency to at least forward the 'love you' messages form mommy)

Jow Forums killed him, probably you was involved too, if you feel the need to look for excuses so god damn much.

so heres the real question

who is going to continue temple OS development?

Attached: file.png (650x490, 29K)

Yeah he was at a turning point in his illness. But people tend not to kill themselves on a whim.

>He even alludes to the "job" that he was about to carry out
Unremarkable. Nigga was always on about carrying out duties from God. For all we know that job was picking up trash along the railroad tracks.

I haven't said that.

it is done

this
if you built a temple, would you want a bunch of cucks trying to add their CIA backdoors on to it?

It's Terry documentary, not TempleOS documentary. There is barely anything about TempleOS.

Couldn't get more than 10 minutes before I reached my Reddit overload and had to close the video and space out for a while

>But people tend not to kill themselves on a whim.
You have to play willfully ignorant to pretend that Terry didn't feel lost in life and with nowhere to go for a long time before his end. Him killing himself by jumping in front of a train would be anything but "on a whim" given his history.

/b/ tards weren't harassing him. it was Jow Forums tards. stop playing mental gymnastics and accept the fact that this board attributed to this mans mental illness and death.

fuck off with your history revisionism reddit. everyone at Jow Forums respected terry

Don't waste your time on this trash. This isn't technical at all, but focuses primarily on Terry's background coupled with speculation on his character and disability.
I'd like someone to spend time understanding his software and break that down for me for an hour. I understand the basics of his compiler, but I don't have time to go through everything he did.

>history revisionism
>everyone at Jow Forums respected terry
you must not have actually been here when we were all harassing terry.

of course someone on Jow Forums wants to be spoonfed.

As an addendum, I've watched all of his videos. My understanding of his compiler is a lot more nuanced than he ever explained in his videos. I'd like the same understanding of his kernel.

I've read through his compiler and stack machine runtime, you blithering dolt.

maybe if you can somehow gain schizophrenia you'll be able to ask god to explain it to you.

His code isn't particularly schizophrenic. He writes really ordinary code without any comments, then iterates over it and compresses it. It's really dense.

> harassing
For the most part they were having fun with and of course also about him. You should note that he liked it because that's about the most human interaction and dignity that he got for quite a while. And a bunch of people genuinely liked him, too.

Then he landed on the streets, where tens to hundreds of thousands of other mentally broken people already are, almost all of which without any involvement. To join the 500k-3.5m homeless / very poorly housed americans that might still be sane.

The USA ultimately gives even less of a fuck than random internet trolls - guess what the outcome of that is. But I guess it's comforting to think that it's just those drugs, video games and internet people that kill the homeless mentally ill and the homeless in general perhaps, eh.

>n word
>reddit spacing

Attached: leddit.gif (350x232, 461K)

N I G G E R

>calls Knudsen a fag
Shut your whore mouth

>In my country you can't even raise your right arm without potentially being locked up.
I'm guessing you are living in some sandnogger shithole, right?

That's Mt Fuji you nigger

Yep, Germany.