He hasn't transitioned from 9-5 to Freelancing

>He hasn't transitioned from 9-5 to Freelancing.

Attached: CvS_r8KWEAEYSzo.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlnpkrJs6wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do i?

What is wrong with this mans head?

>not being a white hat anonymous hacker living off the gratitude of those you rescue

Freelancing is a hell of a drug.

Attached: 8j3euqv0i2a01.jpg (765x630, 52K)

I tried but it turns it I'm too fucking lazy.

grug hear noise

Ofc ive seen this pic a million times, but why the fuck doesnt he grow out his hair?

Attached: tyler.jpg (800x450, 172K)

grug ask who knocks!

>whte hat
>adrian lamo

I legit dont even know what he looks like in real life... These memes have more presence on the internet than he does.

Thats gotta be a shitty situation for him.(I dont care enough to actually find out the truth either.)

>t. literal retard
He doesn't look like that irl. That's shooped. I don't know his name, but he's youtuber and/or streamer. That last picture isn't even him.

The guy in OP's pic is Tyler1 and streams league (for a living?)

youtube.com/watch?v=hlnpkrJs6wM

how do you compete with pajeets

I've never transitioned because I never had a 9 to 5 job in the first place. And let me tell you: freelancing sucks, at least doing it online on freelancing sites. But I don't think I'd be successful cold calling or even networking either because I'm a fucking sperg with no qualifications on a country with free college.
I barely can make $10 an hour (actually working all the time and not slacking off like a good chunk of employees especially at that pay grade) and it's super hard to get jobs at that rate when competing with pajeets at my same level of skill who are willing to do it for $5.
All in all it sucks, I hope one day I can get a degree and begin making a $20k which would be a pretty good salary for a software engineer in my country (uruguay).

20k per year of course

and it's a good entry level salary, senior engineers can get up to like 40 or even a little higher I guess

I have and I wish I could go back to my 8 to 5 (With mandatory 1 hour unpaid lunchâ„¢)

this
freelancing is at least 3 jobs combined into one out of which you can't even comprehend the other 2
if you did you'd be employed

You mean 7-3 from home 4/5 days a week?

Attached: 2c856b8b12406046a3a7cd88d8d8cd2562cccf31c4451d5eef2b4793c92e3f0a.png (625x629, 471K)