Why dont people crowbar these open

why dont people crowbar these open

Attached: amzn_lockers_hero_1200x1200._SX970._CB475759028_.jpg (970x970, 95K)

Easier to steal packages off people's porch.

We are not niggers
They are usually placed in popular places(malls and stuff), so people would see

because not everyone is a thieving ne'er do well

Attached: delete this.jpg (512x640, 159K)

because that's murder.

>Trail UPS truck
>Watch them drop large package off
>Pull around a corner near their house and wait about 5 minutes to make sure nobodies home
>Take package

ez

Attached: driver_home_preview.jpg (381x285, 24K)

I bet if you wore a reflective vest and used professional-looking tools, nobody would bat an eye.

amazon are the real niggers pal. you'll understand when you're older.

ahh the ol reflective vest is always a must. t

What are security cameras? for 500.

Attached: 1530887204023.gif (289x313, 1.53M)

You overestimate how much can actually be done with a low resolution image of a face.

security cameras are good for confirming you got robbed later. what do i win

this isn't jeopardy you fucking idiot we are not on a game show

Much easier to prey upon delivery truck drivers who give no fucks about their shit.

As in the guys who put out expensive products out in the open, don't even bother to check if anyone is home etc.

Most police won't investigate petty crimes like this because it's not worth the resources.

>There are people who have packages delivered to their home when they know they aren't going to be there

Attached: 1545365152230.gif (650x705, 38K)

this is known info but sometimes u gotta expand ur horizons

I'm sure they do in cities.

>there are people who live in shitholes where they have to worry about people stealing things off their front step

Dire

I love those things for returns.

because they don't put them in black areas

no they definitely do actually. that's why im asking. theres one in my area and i would like to steal from it. lmk if u know how thanks

Theft happens everywhere. Unless you live in a gated community, it has just as much chance as being stolen as anywhere else. Some thieves specifically target high income neighborhoods.

this, i moved as soon as i saw a Cadillac

Theft happens everywhere, but some places it's rare enough you don't have to worry about it.

There's no point in putting yourself through inconvenience for the 1 in 10000 chance your package gets stolen.

I live around a bunch of white trash crackheads and no one ever steals anything off my porch.

t. 104 Amazon orders this year

Attached: 1462154857966.jpg (554x554, 70K)

How is America such a literal hellhole?
In all of Europe, if you get a package delivered while you are not at home, they don't just leave it there for anyone to take
If it came by postal service they leave a notification and you have to go to a postal office to pick it up
If it came by messenger service they come back another day

'''people'''
OP actually means why don't niggers crowbar them open. Probably because the lockers have CCTV coverage and are in relatively public areas.

>If it came by messenger service they come back another day
More like they come back the next day at the same time where you're at work again.
So they leave it with a neighbor or transfer it to a pick up shop.

Amazon is delivering here on its own now using their own delivery guys. Even though it's against the law they just drop packages in front of doors without signature too.
It's cheaper for amazon to replace the items that have the guys work slower.

Lmao what the fuck?

You are paying a delivery fee to have the package delivered to your house. Not to the fucking post office where you have to go pick it up yourself.
If some asshat didn't deliver my package just because I didn't answer the door I would be fucking livid.

Theft happens everywhere there are niggers. So long as you live somewhere without black people you're good.

That's how it works here too. They'll leave a note and you can go pick it up or schedule a delivery. But many people let them leave it on the porch because theft is a not a substantial risk. And, if it is stolen, many companies will simply ship you another.

wrong. when has either of those things ever stopped crime? dummy

It may surprise you but deterrents actually work. Criminals are usually worried about being caught, and CCTV and public areas (where people will call the police) increase the chances of the theft going wrong. Even niggers can work this out. Why can't you?

fuck off commie

idk because literally steal in public and in front of cameras all the time

hows bezos tiny white cock taste pal

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Attached: jeff-bezos.jpg (3060x2040, 1.48M)

im sorry i said that to u it was mean

No nigger would be smart enough to pull that off.

jeff shouldnt you be running a company

nigger please

Have it delivered to my work. There's somebody there 24/7

I live in a third world shithole, but if I'm not around when they deliver it they automatically send the package in the nearest Post Office storage till I pick it up. I have to pay 2 bucks though.

after a certain point the company runs itself and the ceo simply serves as a figure head

That's the oldest trick in the book and they have pulled it off.

It's also incredibly stupid because no serviceman should be fucking with shit in your private locker without proper notification, so it'd send off red flags immediately.

Niggers look all the same

Amazon uses post service here, so since the postman comes to deliver the package if they come and you are not home they transfer it to either a post office or a shop with package delivery
>You are paying a delivery fee
And it still delivered to my home via a notification
Then upon arrival at the post office I have to show my I'd card to pick up the package
If you think it should otherwise you are deluded
Post service never does that, and I've never had a messenger company like mrw, DHL, ups or whatever do that either
They only leave it at a post office if it's the post service, and in that case it's free to go pick it up from there
Messenger service will contact you by phone and ask when can will you be at home if the package delivery failed one single time

except amazon has been rapidly expanding into various industries outside of commerce so that's not true in his case

I don't get it, so are the delivery guys purposely just leaving them there even though they're supposed to bring it to the post office?

Because Amazon locates them at 24-hour convenience stores where there's always someone present that can see you vandalizing the property.

What for...? A couple of Benjamins?
The hassle is not worth it.

Because cameras exist

Here in Poland they're placed in popular places like malls and every single one of these has at least 2 cameras

That's what apparently happens in the us yes

Because that would be a lot of work for some dildos, iphone cases and vacuum parts.

God I want her to jam that up my asshole and pull the trigger

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 37K)

If it doesn't require a signature they'll just leave it at the doorstep. You can ask to schedule delivery or hold the package, but I live in a middle class white area and have never had problems.

>not buying a p.o box

Because they aren't made of aluminum like an iPad. You'll take out your eye when the bar whips back from the tension.

No

Attached: 1402979405707.png (235x236, 44K)

We have those in Poland, but provided by different company. This is the best shit ever, I will never order deliver by UPS or other muthafukas. And no one steals from them because no niggers.

Attached: Nosacz-sundajski-696x464.jpg (696x464, 49K)

>paying extra just to receive packages
I bet you pay to torrent too

>giving banks, credit card companies
>giving chinks and other fags your real address.

Are there truly no negros in Poland? Pretty sure most of Europe has been blacked, particularly in France and the Merkel Reich.

I was in Poland for a week this summer, saw one nigress in Gdansk. I live in the capital of Lithuania and I see like one black a month here. I don't go to the city centre much though.

Well, from time to time you can spot one, usually near big multi-culti corporation, but they work, so they are fine in my book. But we have some gypsies, working gypsies are rarest sight ever,. From time to time firefighters need to pull them out of charity boxes.

Attached: 0f2ebd0b2e668ffc511ee6c352e063bf.jpg (750x761, 108K)

What are they gonna do, send me free stuff? Seems win/win to me

Can you just leave them in the boxes, and or push the rest of them in

>he want the government to know where he lives.

?????

Inb4 glitter fart gas trap pakage video

This. Criminals always go for the low hanging fruit. That's why Macs don't have much malware. Nobody fuckin uses them. Why steal from a locked box when they can just swipe porch packages and have the cops do nothing?

Give it back Malik.

They're how you find out which face to destroy later.

I really do wonder if he staged all of those thefts, or if his area really is that big a shit hole.

Because that's illegal.

Is niggers all people here talk about?

>somebody there to steal it 24/7
nice.

In Europe Isis put bombs inside these lockers.

let it go, jamal

Europe is a false flag from CNN though

Surely they would have an alarm that goes off if a box that isn't supposed to open opens.

Sounds like they should use high-resolution cameras, then.

people? you mean niggers?

>it's their fault I'm never home or not answering the door

t. 56%

At this point why not use the post office? I don't understand how people stopped using them in the first place, act surprised their packages get stolen, then suddenly see the Official Amazon P.O. Box as some new revolutionary service.

kek'd

there is one of these in my apartment block
i'm in yurop btw

this is Jow Forums and Jow Forums specifically, it's insecure omega autists' world

Listen very closely you fucking insect. I own the internet. I'm going to come to your house and crush you like the little shit that you are.

Attached: buff_Bezos_crop.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Attached: ZVQP7.gif (450x288, 58K)

nigger

If you order a high value item (laptop, TV, etc.) they won't leave it at the door and you'll have to sign for it.

I've never had a package stolen from me but I live in a lily white suburb.

why dont people penis you destroyed

He obviously fucking staged it with a positive le epic reaction.

This- but only low value shit. I was happy, but concerned a $2000 laptop got left at my door (live in ghetto). Told the ebay seller and they were pissed off Coz liability and shit is on them

Comes down to lazy delivery drivers

No its just that when you go from being middle class to upper middle class you have to deal with being a target. The really rich people have actual security measures that mean it doesn't impact them that much.
In my (rather small) town my area and the ghetto has the most reported crimes. Here it's breakins and stuff getting stolen from garages. In the ghetto it's drugs, violence and robbery.

Not that my town is terrible in crime stats or anything, that's just the distribution.

You missed a lot of drama user. Some of the thefts were indeed staged because he offered money for each recovery.
The rest are supposedly legit, but who knows.