I can't believe that it took Apple 3 whole years to find a better solution then this to charge the stupid stylus that...

I can't believe that it took Apple 3 whole years to find a better solution then this to charge the stupid stylus that Steve himself said "NOBODY wants a stylus anyway..."

and Apple was so close to becoming the first 1 trillion company.

fuck me.

Attached: 3yearsuntilapplefoundabetterway.jpg (1000x441, 58K)

Stylus on a phone, fagnuts.

?

The idea of "not using a stylus" was said in regards to a phone
considering that the ipads are frequently bought by students and somr other artists, the Apple introduced the pencil as an option, meaning, you don't have to use and/or buy it for the tablet to work

>was so close to becoming the first 1 trillion company
& fastest to reach 1/2 trillion again

nope, apple has lost over 270 billion in the last 2 months alone.

Don't forget it's pre-bent out of the box!

>Be an NPC
>Watches a random SnazzyLabs video about iPad where he makes that statement
>Reposts it on Jow Forums for street cred

Suck my pencil

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1535593230301.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

$700b now. They have fallen fucking hard.

Attached: aape.png (646x550, 30K)

I think you'll find, we're agreeing with each other. But I wish Happy Holiday! to Apple Investors everywhere
>remember folks, call 1-800- SAMARITANS first

based

>1120B down to 750B
lmao
370B in 3 months

Attached: 1523051764414.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

What the fuck is a snazzylab?

The recommended Applel shill video you get recommended on YouTube because you're an insufferable faggots looking for Apple content even if you """don't give a shit""" about it.

I don't really 'look for content' on YouTube, I'm a boomer.

Hey bro, I'm trying to show a movie for my friends this Christmas outside and you're the best projector I've ever seen. Can I borrow you?

lmao - like, totally un-convoluted zinger, right here

not taking to account that google algo already knows more about you then yourself and recommends you shit you maybe start wanting 2 years from now and is helping you to make a decision faster.

but yes, depends on your financials i guess.

Cringed reading it desu. Hope he doesn't do that shit offline.

this makes sense

Phone back then relied resistive touchscreen and stylus.
And that was shit.
Using stylus for control phone was bad idea and.
Stylus still has its own application on portable touch surface. and that was perfectly shown by Galaxy Note.
So "Nobody wants stylus" was rather overstatement, typical for the Apple and Jobs to trash something in order to promote their own proprietary tech.

To apple folding is a feature.
So when the company folds they'll just say it was intended.

Samsung has done some nice things with their S-Pen. But screen resolutions had to increase and whatever tech they put into the stylus had to mature first before they could become practical for a phone sized screen (not to mention phone screens increasing in size.) There's more going on in the S-Pen (and Apple Pencil) than some nub that works with a capacitive screen.

What kind of pajeet gobble is this

Underrated post

>There's more going on in the S-Pen (and Apple Pencil) than some nub that works with a capacitive screen.
They're just regular digitizers, iirc the S-pen uses Wacom's technology hence it not having a battery until the... Note 9? Which added that bluetooth connection enabling some button shortcuts without hovering the pen over the screen.
The underlying technology is old and was plenty mature when Samsung first thought to use it.

By "find" I assume you mean copied from others?