Tinywall is a fucking meme, is comodo still the best software firewall nowadays?

tinywall is a fucking meme, is comodo still the best software firewall nowadays?

Attached: file.png (300x300, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/henrypp/simplewall
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/list?can=1&q=comodo&colspec=ID Status Restrict Reported Vendor Product Finder Summary&cells=ids
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wfc my boy

Why do *you* need a firewall?

Attached: pic2.png (938x340, 100K)

>using a third party firewall
to what end? windows firewall works just fine once you tweak the settings a little

pf no question

Have all firewalling done on the router

Attached: 1519614664186.png (1082x695, 326K)

Proper firewall setup is not "tweak the settings a little".

>open firewall settings
>deny all and ask for permission by default
if you're using a firewall because you don't trust the software that has full access to your computer not to phone home so obviously that the domain and port it's connecting to looks suspicious then you're retarded; join us now and share the gnu/software

github.com/henrypp/simplewall
i use this on windows, application whitelist
it works

Windows has its own "Firewall" which is even scriptable. Are you fucking retarded or why do you ignore that?

I remember using this with an older version of win 10 and some features would not work...

>tfw Outpost firewall was the best firewall for win7 and first version of Windows 10
>tfw it's dead now and no newer windows 10 support

>using a firewall
Haven't used a software firewall since XP SP1. The built-in shit on your modem or router is more than enough for home use unless you're a tinfoil retard.

Online Armor is best HIPS firewall

who the fuck still use windows?????

>2019
>using anything from comodo

what the fuck is wrong with you, retard?

bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/list?can=1&q=comodo&colspec=ID Status Restrict Reported Vendor Product Finder Summary&cells=ids

Get a hardware firewall.
You can even build one yourself with a Raspberry Pi, an unmanaged switch and Alpine Linux.

Or just spend the $100 on a USG and take out a lot of the work yourself, get involved with a much better community, and have tons of setups to reference online you can look at. Plus, an actual usable GUI.

i use comodo AV because of its sandbox

Tinywall is great - what is your issue?