Wireless Earbuds

So I almost suffocated to death while sleeping last night listening to ASMR with my earphones. The loudness of my panicked attempt at breathing luckily woke me up...and it's the second time it happens this month. Enough is enough. What are the best wireless earbuds out there?

Attached: 1533567849235.png (587x587, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGF_iTLdw4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ThBtzfiDX3k
youtube.com/watch?v=xlforj5HeBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck does that even happen? Are your ears so powerful they propel the earphones out at high speeds, twirling them in the air to then fall in your open mouth?

>next week
>Guys this is the third pair of wireless earbuds I've lost and one of them got so lodged in my ear I needed pliers to pull it out. Enough is enough. What are the best wired child-proof earbuds out there?

im assuming he somehow strangles himself with the wires

which is quite a feat too

I layed my phone next to my pillow on my right and when I moved my body towards my left side then later changed position laying on my back, most of the wire got stuck behind my back making it tighter and what last night made it worse is that my hand got lassoed too in the little loose space that was left so it became really tight around my neck. I was actually dreaming that I was having an asthma attack (I'm not actually asthmatic), unable to breathe and panicking on the floor struggling to slowly exhale and inhale, literally about to die (felt like drowning) before suddenly being able to get up and walking like a zombie towards someone who found an inhaler for me...it didn't work though because I was being literally strangled irl and as I said, the only thing that woke me up is the loudness of my panicked attempt at breathing. Think of the sound someone having his throat cut makes...my dead body would've also been found 2 weeks from now. I'm never going to sleep with earphones again.

Attached: 1537712360338.jpg (399x386, 109K)

>I almost suffocated to death while sleeping last night listening to ASMR
What a damn shame you survived.

ASMR helps me fight insomnia.

If you do use earphones again, place the phone above your head so the wires go away from your body and if you rotate around, will only twist the wires.
I know nothing of wireless earbuds but I'm interested so will lurk this thread, but to tide you over until you get some put your phone on a medium-loud volume and place it under your pillow, closer to the head of the bed(Top of pillow) Rather than the middle of the pillow, should have some nice softened spreadout sound and no hard phone under your head.

>place the phone above your head
I can't do that.
>put your phone on a medium-loud volume and place it under your pillow
>should have some nice softened spreadout sound
Just tried it. Sounds interesting but I really need those binaural tingles desu and I'm scared of damaging the screen. I also wouldn't want my roommate to hear the sounds...thanks anyways.

Isn't that uncomfy as fuck? How about a speaker aimed towards your bed?

ah alright

>speaker
youtube.com/watch?v=SGF_iTLdw4U

that's not how breathing sounds

Wtf is asmr?
Gets mentioned here more and more. I assume it’s some faggot shit!?

youtube.com/watch?v=ThBtzfiDX3k
youtube.com/watch?v=xlforj5HeBY

Thoughts?

Attached: MMEF2.jpg (572x572, 24K)

I have them and they’re okay. Maybe even good if you can get them for $120 at Costco. I probably wouldn’t buy them again, though.

Don't get earbuds for sleeping, that shit is not comfortable

Attached: 61Z9SZo1OCL._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 48K)

>I probably wouldn’t buy them again
y

use speakers ??

OP, what if I told you there was a wireless method of sound transmission that used the air as a transmission medium?

>sound transmission that used the air as a transmission medium

Attached: ear-canal.jpg (290x254, 86K)

What's it like being a brainlet? I fall asleep with chewing gum in my mouth all the time and I'm still alive

Battery loses capacity fast and can’t be replaced without replacing the entire earbud. Replacing both out of warranty costs almost as much as a new set ($70/bud).

And they got rid of the feature that makes them switch whatever device you’re using automatically.

They do sound decent, have just the right amount of isolation if you need to be able to hear traffic for safety, stay in my ears, etc.

*switch to whatever device

fucking cunts...

>I fall asleep with chewing gum in my mouth all the time and I'm still alive

Attached: 1517359246812.jpg (558x614, 15K)

Only so much you can do with batteries that size.

>Battery loses capacity fast
how long?

These work, but it's a pain in the ass to find the one position that they are comfortable in while still being able to hear.

a bit homosexual

bump

nigga just use fucking speakers